Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly 23:04 - Apr 10 with 3187 viewsAntti_Heinola

The official site just tweeted this, get to one minute in, earphones on. Listen to Bannon's reaction when Johansen scores.
Fantastic. Safe to say he wasn't impressed by his keeper.

Bare bones.

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:06 - Apr 10 with 3169 viewsaston_hoop

Had a read of their match thread earlier. And I thought we were a bit hard on Lumley. They hate that keeper.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:10 - Apr 10 with 3121 viewsNorthernr

You did have to feel a bit for Bannon in that team. Absolute cut above.
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:27 - Apr 10 with 3028 views100percent

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:10 - Apr 10 by Northernr

great footballer bannon - reminds me of freeman in parts.
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:45 - Apr 10 with 2953 viewsAntti_Heinola

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:10 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Agreed, he gets better every year I see him. Oustanding today.

Bare bones.

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:48 - Apr 10 with 2941 viewsRangersw12

Could be a cheaper option than Johansen ?
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:58 - Apr 10 with 2877 viewsLeedsR

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:06 - Apr 10 by aston_hoop

Had a read of their match thread earlier. And I thought we were a bit hard on Lumley. They hate that keeper.

Two great headers by Dykes, maybe you could argue that the Sheff We’d keeper’s defenders could have helped him out a bit more. He couldn’t do much about the deflection for Johansen’s goal, and Willock may have been a smidge offside for his thump of a finish. I do think keepers sometimes get a hard time, especially when their defence doesn’t help.

Am I bothered? Nope! Enough goes against us, so it’s nice for it to go for us. Does 4:1 flatter us?? We still had to put the ball in the net four times, so no. There have been enough games where we’ve said that we should have won by more, but made it harder for ourselves, so I’m having this one and enjoying it! Well played lads, and Warbs!

You Rs!!
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 00:17 - Apr 11 with 2798 viewsjohncharles

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:48 - Apr 10 by Rangersw12

Terrible Barnet though 😇

Strong and stable my arse.

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 01:26 - Apr 11 with 2686 viewsLazyFan

Bannan is a great player, his vision and skill with his left foot is amazing, Prem class. Also he's really fit for a 31 year old.

However he signed a contract with them until summer 2023, I bet on silly monies. I doubt he will leave them and he will be there for next seasons League One walk in the park (only Reach is out of contract). Unless a relegated Prem club or the Florist legion comes a calling, as they will be the ones with the only monies.

Their attack of Reach, Windass and Bannan was really good today even without Kadeem Harris (who should have started). They were unlucky not to get at least one more goal. The goal they did score was a very nice, well worked goal, with some nice passing and a quality finish. But their defence is clearly the problem, really woeful defending.

From their point of view the first goal is lazy marking, second a pathetic attempt at defending, the third is the worst with no attempt to stop Willock sholdering the ball to an unmarked Dykes for a simple header (didn't even win it cleanly) and the last one was just a well worked goal by QPR. That last one of ours, one can forgive as its was good football and they had thrown everyone forward, just like theirs. But the first 3 were all down to terrible defending, which is why they will get relegated as their defence is useless from todays showing.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 07:56 - Apr 11 with 2477 viewsdenhamhoop2

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:27 - Apr 10 by 100percent

Lovely footballer but for me is always 10 yards too deep playing lovely killer balls on the halfway line does not hurt the opposition. Not enough goals or assists for a player of his talent
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 08:47 - Apr 11 with 2320 viewsloftboy

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:48 - Apr 10 by Rangersw12

Said on sky he’s recently signed a new two year contract.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 08:54 - Apr 11 with 2291 viewsloftus77

Was that Warbs himself shouting 'You Rsss!' on 1.21?!? I presume not, but would love it.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 8:54]
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 09:11 - Apr 11 with 2217 viewsRog

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 08:54 - Apr 11 by loftus77

Was that Warbs himself shouting 'You Rsss!' on 1.21?!? I presume not, but would love it.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 8:54]

I thought it was Lumley?
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 10:23 - Apr 11 with 2070 viewspaulparker

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:27 - Apr 10 by 100percent

Reminded me of Bobby Charlton with that comb over flapping in the wind

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 10:28 - Apr 11 with 2056 viewsterryb

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 23:58 - Apr 10 by LeedsR

Two great headers by Dykes, maybe you could argue that the Sheff We’d keeper’s defenders could have helped him out a bit more. He couldn’t do much about the deflection for Johansen’s goal, and Willock may have been a smidge offside for his thump of a finish. I do think keepers sometimes get a hard time, especially when their defence doesn’t help.

Am I bothered? Nope! Enough goes against us, so it’s nice for it to go for us. Does 4:1 flatter us?? We still had to put the ball in the net four times, so no. There have been enough games where we’ve said that we should have won by more, but made it harder for ourselves, so I’m having this one and enjoying it! Well played lads, and Warbs!

You Rs!!

Not a hint of offside for Willock's goal. He was behind the ball & you can only be offside if you're in front of the ball.

I think you may be in a very small minority that felt he shouldn't have done better with the deflection.

I was very pleased he played instead of Westwood!
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 10:46 - Apr 11 with 1991 viewsTonto

I thought Battache looked good in his cameo. And he's already ours!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 13:01 - Apr 11 with 1786 viewsLeedsR

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 10:28 - Apr 11 by terryb

Not a hint of offside for Willock's goal. He was behind the ball & you can only be offside if you're in front of the ball.

I think you may be in a very small minority that felt he shouldn't have done better with the deflection.

I did say “may have been... offside”. When Willock was running on to it, I was thinking “please stay on side!!” When he scored, Sints and Nick London thought there might have been a hint, but the ref and lino gave it, no-one was complaining, so that’s fine by me!

Definitely agree about Westwood not playing!
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 13:23 - Apr 11 with 1736 viewsgazza1

Bannon passes a quality ball(Left footers are generally good or look good at that), makes himself available and is decent generally. Drifted out of the game for long periods yesterday. Maybe why he is a championship player.
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 14:29 - Apr 11 with 1618 viewsnix

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 10:46 - Apr 11 by Tonto

I thought Battache looked good in his cameo. And he's already ours!

I agree, and still only 20. Another good decision from Warbs to bring him on when we were already pretty comfortable, rather than scrapping. I wonder if he'll go out on loan when we get Amos back, to get a bit more game time.
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 18:18 - Apr 11 with 1443 viewsPaddyhoops

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 00:17 - Apr 11 by johncharles

Terrible Barnet though 😇

Baldy locks and the three hairs!!
Some player though!!
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 14:43 - Apr 12 with 1132 viewsPinnerPaul

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 10:28 - Apr 11 by terryb

Spot on Terry.

The usually excellent Andy Sinton thought it was offside, or at least very close!

Always has, and always will, amaze me that professional footballers don't know the basics.
The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 14:58 - Apr 12 with 1099 viewskarl

The goals - lovely from Bannon - not kid friendly on 07:56 - Apr 11 by denhamhoop2

Lovely footballer but for me is always 10 yards too deep playing lovely killer balls on the halfway line does not hurt the opposition. Not enough goals or assists for a player of his talent

This is more where I am with him.
Watched him a lot for Scotland and he thinks he's better than anyone else so trots around taking the ball off capable players rather than let them carry it forward and he position himself further forward to break lines etc.
He is a good player but if its not going through him he doesnt want to know, his outburst at the keeper was obviously heard because of no crowd in the ground but that's not a good sign either, particularly when the goal came from a player not closed down in his area of the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024