Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread 18:20 - Jun 10 with 3944 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/07/style/wedding-bells-for-two-95-year-olds.html
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 18:40]
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 12:49 - Jun 11 with 3011 viewsMrSheen

Parkrun is back!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jun/11/parkrun-events-to-return-in-englan
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 14:44 - Jun 11 with 2950 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Wooohoo! It’s Friday 🤪

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 2920 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/community-news/trust-work-with-wormholt-primary/
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 19:03 - Jun 11 with 2850 viewsDorse

My daughter has made a Tiramisu.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 19:10 - Jun 11 with 2831 viewsMick_S

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 19:03 - Jun 11 by Dorse

My daughter has made a Tiramisu.

Let us know if it was a hitortimusu.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 19:45 - Jun 11 with 2787 viewsaston_hoop

I've just opened my first beer in a couple of months. Happy summer.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 13:58 - Jun 15 with 2638 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This dude. Not religious in the slightest but just came across him via the BBC. Soothing:

https://youtube.com/c/SpiritualUnfoldment
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 14:11 - Jun 15 with 2620 viewswood_hoop

Just got back from my barbers, real ' anything for the weekend sir'' type of place, no apointment , just walk in off the street, talked nothing but music and Euro's the whole time pure bliss.....
Login to get fewer ads

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 10:50 - Jun 22 with 2471 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 12:11 - Jun 22 with 2413 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 14:11 - Jun 15 by wood_hoop

Just got back from my barbers, real ' anything for the weekend sir'' type of place, no apointment , just walk in off the street, talked nothing but music and Euro's the whole time pure bliss.....

Just back now from the barber's.

I look young, handsome, vigorous. Give it two hours before the grey hairs outgrow the brown ones again!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 13:29 - Jun 22 with 2325 viewsngbqpr

https://futurecrun.ch/goodnews

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:16 - Sep 10 with 1927 viewsR_from_afar

I was thumbing through the second hand CDs in a charity shop and there amongst the umpteen freebies from The Daily Mail and M People and Dido albums was the soundtrack from...Debbie does Dallas

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:44 - Sep 10 with 1859 viewsdistortR

my sedum's are covered with drowsy bees quite unconcerned about inflation or war, and I'm about to walk the dog to the beach,and have a sneaky one on the way back.
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:49 - Sep 10 with 1855 viewsngbqpr

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 14:11 - Jun 15 by wood_hoop

There's a hair cut thread for this, wood.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:51 - Sep 10 with 1853 viewsngbqpr

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 12:11 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Just back now from the barber's.

I look young, handsome, vigorous. Give it two hours before the grey hairs outgrow the brown ones again!

3 months om Bri, time for an update.

Have you returned since? If it's good news, keep it on this thread - not so good (eg not happy with price being charged), switch to Mick's haircut thread.

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 17:47 - Sep 10 with 1811 viewsBklynRanger

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:16 - Sep 10 by R_from_afar

I was thumbing through the second hand CDs in a charity shop and there amongst the umpteen freebies from The Daily Mail and M People and Dido albums was the soundtrack from...Debbie does Dallas

Careful with those thumbs
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 22:04 - Sep 10 with 1738 viewsTacticalR

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 15:11 - Jun 11 by PinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/community-news/trust-work-with-wormholt-primary/

I was at school there a long, long time ago (the 1960s).

Air hostess clique

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 09:59 - Sep 11 with 1621 viewsdistortR

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:16 - Sep 10 by R_from_afar

I can only imagine that the soundtrack sounds like a couple of particularly expressive women tennis players backed by cheesy disco.

Reckon you've got a winner there.
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 11:37 - Sep 11 with 1571 viewsdistortR

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 16:44 - Sep 10 by distortR

my sedum's are covered with drowsy bees quite unconcerned about inflation or war, and I'm about to walk the dog to the beach,and have a sneaky one on the way back.

Wasn't such a cheerful vibe when I got in, with a take away but 2 hours late.
"Just the one" never quite works out, does it?
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 12:27 - Sep 11 with 1535 viewsPunteR

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 11:37 - Sep 11 by distortR

Wasn't such a cheerful vibe when I got in, with a take away but 2 hours late.
"Just the one" never quite works out, does it?

Did your missus read the Jobs that get done when the football is binned thread.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 12:31 - Sep 11 with 1522 viewsdistortR

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 12:27 - Sep 11 by PunteR

Did your missus read the Jobs that get done when the football is binned thread.?

god no. I tend to work at least a half day saturdays anyway, so obviously I'd love to have time to paint the oven or whatever, but............
The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 14:44 - Sep 11 with 1472 viewsSonofpugwash

Riding with The King.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 18:05 - Mar 14 with 887 viewsR_from_afar

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 18:37 - Mar 14 with 816 viewsMick_S

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 18:05 - Mar 14 by R_from_afar

Incredible. Glad that chap won the point.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Good News & Cheerful Vibes Thread on 20:45 - Mar 14 with 707 viewsnumptydumpty

Some bloke who liked kebabs !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024