Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top Scorer at the Euros 12:47 - Jun 12 with 3892 viewsBazzeR

Thinking Raheem Stirling could well be on fire since his recent MBE award.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 13:12 - Jun 12 with 3256 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure one thing follows from the other.

Air hostess clique

Top Scorer at the Euros on 15:09 - Jun 12 with 3165 viewsstevec

Tried to do a double, England to win tournament at 11/2 and Kane to be top scorer also at 11/2.

None of the bookies seem to be allowing selecting your own double, only allowing as singles. At above prices double should be north of 40/1.

What they are offering though, is a selection of pre selected doubles you can bet on, and England/Kane double is priced at…. 16/1 !! Paddy power are giving their punters a special price of 18/1.

An absolute piss take and ripping off punters across the board.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 15:11 - Jun 12 with 3167 viewsaston_hoop

7x Grealish down in the box under minimal contact, 7x Kane from the spot. Easy

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Top Scorer at the Euros on 15:15 - Jun 12 with 3161 viewsbollockchops

if i get a gun tattooed on my leg will i get an mbe ?
Top Scorer at the Euros on 16:07 - Jun 12 with 3122 viewsGroveR

Top Scorer at the Euros on 15:15 - Jun 12 by bollockchops

if i get a gun tattooed on my leg will i get an mbe ?

No, you also need to buy your mum a new kitchen and have a Greggs sausage roll. This allows the Daily Mail to vilify you as both a money-shittìng millionaire and a cheapskate at the same time.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 17:36 - Jun 12 with 3032 viewsthame_hoops

Top Scorer at the Euros on 15:11 - Jun 12 by aston_hoop

7x Grealish down in the box under minimal contact, 7x Kane from the spot. Easy

I had a horrible feeling that Grealish does a beckham in a key game and gets blamed for our exit. Random I know
Top Scorer at the Euros on 17:43 - Jun 12 with 3029 viewssoops

I really can’t work out how good Harry Kane is. I know he’s got a phenomenal record but struggle to think he’s as good as Lineker or Shearer at their peak?
Was he carrying an injury towards the end of the last World Cup as I remember thinking he was way off the pace and miles away from looking world class?
Top Scorer at the Euros on 18:35 - Jun 12 with 3006 viewsdistortR

Top Scorer at the Euros on 17:43 - Jun 12 by soops

I really can’t work out how good Harry Kane is. I know he’s got a phenomenal record but struggle to think he’s as good as Lineker or Shearer at their peak?
Was he carrying an injury towards the end of the last World Cup as I remember thinking he was way off the pace and miles away from looking world class?

yeah, he was crocked playing against Colombia and shouldn't have been playing after that imho - clearly well off the pace, despite his talismanic status
Login to get fewer ads

Top Scorer at the Euros on 18:46 - Jun 12 with 2971 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Top Scorer at the Euros on 17:43 - Jun 12 by soops

That's a good question. I'd say he's a better all-round footballer than both those players. Depends what he does next I guess. He should have at least 3 major tournaments left in him all being well.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Top Scorer at the Euros on 19:04 - Jun 12 with 2940 viewsWatford_Ranger

Top Scorer at the Euros on 15:09 - Jun 12 by stevec

Tried to do a double, England to win tournament at 11/2 and Kane to be top scorer also at 11/2.

None of the bookies seem to be allowing selecting your own double, only allowing as singles. At above prices double should be north of 40/1.

What they are offering though, is a selection of pre selected doubles you can bet on, and England/Kane double is priced at…. 16/1 !! Paddy power are giving their punters a special price of 18/1.

An absolute piss take and ripping off punters across the board.

Not really as the two selections aren’t independent of each other. If England win the tournament it’s likely Kane, as a 4/5 shot for most England goals, is going to have scored plenty to get them there. If we get to the final he’ll have had more games than most of the others in the market.

We are a mug’s price at 11/2 anyway.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 19:21 - Jun 12 with 2920 viewsWegerles_Stairs

This to me is why so much of the 'taking a knee' stuff is farcical - Sterling has accepted an MBE. He is literally a Member of the British Empire.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 00:32 - Jun 13 with 2812 viewsSouthend_Rss

I went for Lukaku in the end. They seem to be in a group potentially to score a lot of goals in. Got two tonight so hopefully in with a shot.. He’s had a great season too..
Top Scorer at the Euros on 01:02 - Jun 13 with 2799 viewsGroveR

Top Scorer at the Euros on 00:32 - Jun 13 by Southend_Rss

I went for Lukaku in the end. They seem to be in a group potentially to score a lot of goals in. Got two tonight so hopefully in with a shot.. He’s had a great season too..

Go for the team that'll win it (France / Benzema) and a dark horse (Italy / Imobile). Score e/w that's 200 sovs back.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 02:40 - Jun 13 with 2761 viewsozexile

Top Scorer at the Euros on 19:21 - Jun 12 by Wegerles_Stairs

This to me is why so much of the 'taking a knee' stuff is farcical - Sterling has accepted an MBE. He is literally a Member of the British Empire.

No idea where to begin with this, best probably to let it float away and pretend it was all a dream.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 02:45 - Jun 13 with 2757 viewsqpr_1968

you cant rule out lukaku.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Top Scorer at the Euros on 07:03 - Jun 13 with 2690 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Top Scorer at the Euros on 02:40 - Jun 13 by ozexile

No idea where to begin with this, best probably to let it float away and pretend it was all a dream.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-37047318
Top Scorer at the Euros on 07:44 - Jun 13 with 2665 viewstraininvain

You’d have to be brave betting on Sterling based upon current form. I’m not even sure he’ll be starting for England.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 08:28 - Jun 13 with 2635 viewsBazzeR

Sterling is the most capped player in the squad and would fully expect Southgate to select him today.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 18:13 - Jun 13 with 2522 viewsBoston

Good start for BazzeR

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Top Scorer at the Euros on 18:24 - Jun 13 with 2508 viewstraininvain

Happy to be wrong. Hope I’m eating humble pie well into July!
Top Scorer at the Euros on 09:39 - Jun 14 with 2372 viewsrobith

Top Scorer at the Euros on 19:04 - Jun 12 by Watford_Ranger

Not really as the two selections aren’t independent of each other. If England win the tournament it’s likely Kane, as a 4/5 shot for most England goals, is going to have scored plenty to get them there. If we get to the final he’ll have had more games than most of the others in the market.

We are a mug’s price at 11/2 anyway.

Yep, come to post bookies never accept related contingencies and you need to have priced as specials.

Football betting prices in general are dirt
Top Scorer at the Euros on 09:59 - Jun 14 with 2350 viewshoops_legend

You understand why the bookies are giving those odds though right? They are aware that 90% of people who bet in England will have a bet on England winning a game or the whole tournament. To cover themselves they therefore offer terrible odds as otherwise they could lose some serious money

It's all about what they can get away with offering
Top Scorer at the Euros on 10:26 - Jun 14 with 2316 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Top Scorer at the Euros on 07:03 - Jun 13 by Wegerles_Stairs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-37047318

Do all black players have to have the same beliefs?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Top Scorer at the Euros on 08:38 - Jun 15 with 2186 viewsBazzeR

Top Scorer at the Euros on 09:59 - Jun 14 by hoops_legend

You understand why the bookies are giving those odds though right? They are aware that 90% of people who bet in England will have a bet on England winning a game or the whole tournament. To cover themselves they therefore offer terrible odds as otherwise they could lose some serious money

It's all about what they can get away with offering

That would depend if you are betting only to win or just for fun.

I normally place a very small fun bet during Rangers games on defenders scoring the first goal at decent odds and it’s played out ok this season.

I recently picked Sterling as top scorer at the euros at 33/1 but am not confident especially after a reasonable performance and being asked “do you think your performance today justified your selection “ I think his face said it all.
Top Scorer at the Euros on 21:21 - Jun 29 with 1940 viewsaston_hoop

The OP had a point...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024