Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WRDCFC get away with it again 18:04 - Jul 2 with 60764 viewsLeedsR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57701348
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:01 - Aug 9 with 4226 viewsJuzzie

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:04 - Aug 9 by stowmarketrange

I’ve just read the season guide in when saturday comes,and they asked a Derby fan about how the season will go and stuff like that.He said this,”It’s becoming increasingly hard to believe that the efl dealt with our case fairly,so we’d join any league whose administrators act transparently.”
I guess from that statement that they think they’ve been treated unfairly for cooking the books for the last few years?

I wonder what they think is fair considering all the stunts their owner has pulled?

I haven't seen the highlights but it looks like Huddersfield had a bunch of kids out due to C19 in more key first team players and Derby couldn't beat them. Doesn't bode well.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:04 - Aug 9 with 4204 viewsdaveB

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:56 - Aug 9 by SimplyNico

Could Derby end up at the end of this eason with the record for lowest points totals ever in both the Prem and the Champ?

They'll end up being able to bring more players in and unless they do get a points deduction will do better than many expect imo
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:23 - Aug 9 with 4077 viewsDWQPR

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:04 - Aug 9 by daveB

They'll end up being able to bring more players in and unless they do get a points deduction will do better than many expect imo

I doubt very much. They have to submit the three years of accounts within the next 9 days with the realigned amortisation of player values calculations and I suspect that if they miss the deadline then expect a points deduction. On top of this there is no money in the club, no season tickets have been issued and the EFL will not bend the rules for additional players when the rules have been set.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:36 - Aug 9 with 4041 viewsstowmarketrange

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:23 - Aug 9 by DWQPR

I doubt very much. They have to submit the three years of accounts within the next 9 days with the realigned amortisation of player values calculations and I suspect that if they miss the deadline then expect a points deduction. On top of this there is no money in the club, no season tickets have been issued and the EFL will not bend the rules for additional players when the rules have been set.

Their crowd on Saturday for the first home game with crowds in 18 months was only 16,200,so it looks like a lot of the fans have given up too.Still more than ours,but our ground was at near capacity rather than half empty.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:44 - Aug 9 with 3940 viewsEsox_Lucius

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:36 - Aug 9 by stowmarketrange

Their crowd on Saturday for the first home game with crowds in 18 months was only 16,200,so it looks like a lot of the fans have given up too.Still more than ours,but our ground was at near capacity rather than half empty.

But our ground isn't worth £8.7bn

The grass is always greener.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:09 - Aug 10 with 3760 viewsSimplyNico

This is very interesting about WRDC. And about the world of buying clubs in general -
WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:09 - Aug 10 with 3537 viewsSimplyNico

Apologies- there is a separate thread on this.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 08:38 - Aug 18 with 3272 viewsSimplyNico

EFL have granted an extension to WRDC to file accounts. Due next week now
Login to get fewer ads

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:32 - Aug 18 with 3026 viewsactonman

Anybody else think the new accounts and the way the league will accept them will be just as dodgy as the first set.
If there was no issue and they played by the rules shirley they wouldn't be scrambling round looking for receipts under the sofa
WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:36 - Aug 18 with 3016 viewsAntti_Heinola

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:04 - Aug 9 by daveB

they would need a new manager for that.
A lot has to happen for them to do better than people expect.

Bare bones.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:34 - Aug 18 with 2921 viewstoboboly

Of course they have been given an extension, this is WRDC we are talking about, it will all be swept under the rug at some point.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:37 - Aug 18 with 2914 viewsdaveB

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:36 - Aug 18 by Antti_Heinola

they would need a new manager for that.
A lot has to happen for them to do better than people expect.

I think most expect them to finish bottom so if they are able to sign players and avoid a points deduction they could stay up. I'd agree they will need a different manager although feel a bit for Rooney what a crappy first job to take on. He probably saw how it worked for Lampard and went with it but that looks impossible at the moment
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:42 - Aug 18 with 2885 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Meanwhile...

WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:48 - Aug 18 with 2715 viewsJuzzie

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:34 - Aug 18 by toboboly

Of course they have been given an extension, this is WRDC we are talking about, it will all be swept under the rug at some point.

Rooney’s going to have trouble hiding it all under there.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:08 - Aug 18 with 2651 viewsMrSheen

WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:48 - Aug 18 by Juzzie

Rooney’s going to have trouble hiding it all under there.

I'm sure a rug extension is also possible.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:58 - Aug 18 with 2538 viewsMick_S

WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:08 - Aug 18 by MrSheen

I'm sure a rug extension is also possible.

Hall, stairs and landing needed here, I think, with a bit of whipping and fringing thrown in. Actually, better scrap that.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 16:11 - Aug 18 with 2497 viewsdavman

They will be laying it on thick that any punishment will mean no takeover leading to Admin and Liquidation to play on the EFL's heart strings. They'll spin it in a way that any sanction will mean the end of a Big Club at the hands of the big, nasty EFL and that will enough for the EFL to do what they always do and roll over asking Mel Morris to tickle their tum.

Even though we all know that Derby are destined to do the double over QPR this season, they are not competitive in this league over the season and what should have happened is a quick, sharp punishment should have been placed resulting in their relegation last season. All embargoes and everything could then be justifiably waived as a relegation is ample punishment. But this is the EFL we're dealing with who manage to impose "rules" that any self respecting backstreet lawyer could run rings round and which are full of loopholes galore. That leaves them open to challenges leading to this utter mess.

If somehow Derby avoid relegation this season, it will be yet another travesty.

As with all things EFL (and FA / EPL / UEFA / FIFA to be fair) an utter shambles.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:05 - Aug 27 with 2148 viewstoboboly

Still not resolved

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 2058 viewsWatfordR

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:05 - Aug 27 by toboboly

Still not resolved

Laughable
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:30 - Aug 27 with 2048 viewsaston_hoop

Can someone explain from my position of naïvety why its a discussion between the EFL and Derby and not just the EFL punishing them? Is that how it works now, you negotiate the punishment?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:04 - Aug 27 with 1883 viewsPinnerPaul

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:30 - Aug 27 by aston_hoop

Can someone explain from my position of naïvety why its a discussion between the EFL and Derby and not just the EFL punishing them? Is that how it works now, you negotiate the punishment?

I think we did - tbf!
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:05 - Aug 27 with 1880 viewsCroydonCaptJack

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:30 - Aug 27 by aston_hoop

Exactly, when did we get to agree with the fine we were given?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:08 - Aug 27 with 1867 viewsQPRSteve

And where is the crippling fine eh?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:14 - Aug 27 with 1827 viewsdaveB

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:05 - Aug 27 by CroydonCaptJack

Exactly, when did we get to agree with the fine we were given?

We did agree to it, it was a lot less than it should have been if you went by the rules at the time
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:29 - Aug 27 with 1772 viewsPinnerPaul

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:14 - Aug 27 by daveB

We did agree to it, it was a lot less than it should have been if you went by the rules at the time

and we got a 10 year interest free loan to pay for it in effect!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024