Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WRDCFC get away with it again 18:04 - Jul 2 with 60762 viewsLeedsR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57701348
WRDCFC get away with it again on 20:16 - Sep 3 with 4711 viewsthemodfather

for me, Wycombe DID NOT make enough fuss, if they threatened legal cases ( even if they are skint, still blag it) maybe they get derby;s point off and stay up! they took it too well cos "we are little wycombe doing well" if it was the other way round, all hell would have broken loose....rememeber when leeds went down, losing to ipswich with a minute left, but crowd trouble made the ref blow up? then an hour later ken bates got the teams out to play it out, how did he do that? cos he threatened merry hell. derby seem to have something over the EFL. or they are just a toothless entity
WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:56 - Sep 4 with 4325 viewsstowmarketrange

WRDCFC get away with it again on 20:16 - Sep 3 by themodfather

for me, Wycombe DID NOT make enough fuss, if they threatened legal cases ( even if they are skint, still blag it) maybe they get derby;s point off and stay up! they took it too well cos "we are little wycombe doing well" if it was the other way round, all hell would have broken loose....rememeber when leeds went down, losing to ipswich with a minute left, but crowd trouble made the ref blow up? then an hour later ken bates got the teams out to play it out, how did he do that? cos he threatened merry hell. derby seem to have something over the EFL. or they are just a toothless entity

It was allowed because Wycombe are such a small club compared to Derby.As you say,if the boot was on the other foot it wouldn’t have been allowed to happen.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:51 - Sep 15 with 3866 viewsDWQPR

Talksport reporting this evening that the EFL and WRDCFC have reached an agreement on a points deduction of 9 points with three further points suspended, but no agreement has been reached on a business plan for the club.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:36 - Sep 16 with 3568 viewsJuzzie

Derby and Forest can go down together. That would be fun.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:45 - Sep 16 with 3549 viewsenfieldargh

Except Forest wont be bottom

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:53 - Sep 16 with 3535 viewsLoftgirl

WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:45 - Sep 16 by enfieldargh

Except Forest wont be bottom

Maybe they could tie for last place.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:10 - Sep 16 with 3422 viewsToast_R

9 points doesn't seem that harsh really does it? That's like half on one of Holloway's bad runs.

Wouldnt be surprised if they appeal and get awarded at least 3 of them back.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:21 - Sep 16 with 3400 viewsRangersDave

i like the way its phrased today ......'derby are close to agreeing a 9 points deduction'...... agreeing?

feck me, nice to know they have a say in matters eh?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:47 - Sep 16 with 3332 viewshantssi

WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:36 - Sep 16 by Juzzie

Derby and Forest can go down together. That would be fun.

Add the Fakes to those 2, PERFECT!!
WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:05 - Sep 16 with 3285 viewsdaveB

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:21 - Sep 16 by RangersDave

i like the way its phrased today ......'derby are close to agreeing a 9 points deduction'...... agreeing?

feck me, nice to know they have a say in matters eh?

They shouldn't have any say in the matter but thats been the way with all FFP cases. We spent over 3 years having our say and were only punished after we agreed to a settlement
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 10:06]
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:31 - Sep 16 with 3143 viewsted_hendrix

From the beeb this morning.

The English Football League says no decision has been made on any potential points deduction for Derby County over their accounting policies.

Media speculation had suggested the Championship side would be docked nine points, with three more suspended, leaving them bottom of the table.

Their accounts for 2016, 2017 and 2018 are being re-examined after they were found to have broken accounting rules.

The Rams were fined £100,000 and reprimanded in July for that breach.

Under the EFL's profit and sustainability rules Derby can make losses of no more than £39m over three seasons.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:37 - Sep 16 with 3130 viewsthemodfather

imo all the clubs who have been fined, docked points etc over these "rules" should take a joint action against the EFL for the lack of action over Derby in 3-4 years! yep qpr rode close to the wind for a few years ( admin etc) but we copped our fair play breaches so why do Derby stroll about like they own the place?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:39 - Sep 16 with 3125 viewsRs_Holy

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:10 - Sep 16 by Toast_R

9 points doesn't seem that harsh really does it? That's like half on one of Holloway's bad runs.

Wouldnt be surprised if they appeal and get awarded at least 3 of them back.

"Wouldnt be surprised if they appeal and get awarded at least 3 of them back."

... at the end of the season when they've finished 7 points above the relegation zone
WRDCFC get away with it again on 20:19 - Sep 17 with 2664 viewsBakes

[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 20:51]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:01 - Sep 17 with 2543 viewsLanhoop

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/09/derby-county-board-of-directors-statement-17

It's all COVID's fault, nothing to do with overspending to get promoted and failing.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:11 - Sep 17 with 2466 viewsMrSheen

Do we know if our Richard got his money yet?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:13 - Sep 17 with 2460 viewshantssi

WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:01 - Sep 17 by Lanhoop

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/09/derby-county-board-of-directors-statement-17

It's all COVID's fault, nothing to do with overspending to get promoted and failing.

Reading through all that, it’s everybody else’s fault barring their own financial mismanagement!
WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:25 - Sep 17 with 2229 viewsjoe90

I'll never forget how we were cast as the 'bad' guys in the play-off winning season. It felt like everyone wanted Derby to win, as though they were on a crusade to save the soul of football. Look at them now. I wonder how different things would be for them if they'd won that day?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:30 - Sep 17 with 2213 viewsted_hendrix

I bet Wycombe Wanderers are pissed off.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:34 - Sep 17 with 2189 viewsBrianMcCarthy

WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:30 - Sep 17 by ted_hendrix

I bet Wycombe Wanderers are pissed off.

Ya, they must be sick.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

WRDCFC get away with it again on 23:45 - Sep 17 with 2001 viewsMyke

I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of it, even basic maths gives me a headache. But how did Wigan's point deduction come into immediate effect, thereby relegating a club that was in mid-table and Derby's is delayed until the following season, thereby keeping them up last season and giving them a fighting chance of doing so again this?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 23:49 - Sep 17 with 1975 viewsDavieQPR

Seems the EFL refused Derby a Covid loan because they didn't want to pay it back.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 00:02 - Sep 18 with 1942 viewsVancouverHoop

WRDCFC get away with it again on 23:45 - Sep 17 by Myke

I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of it, even basic maths gives me a headache. But how did Wigan's point deduction come into immediate effect, thereby relegating a club that was in mid-table and Derby's is delayed until the following season, thereby keeping them up last season and giving them a fighting chance of doing so again this?

Yeah, it's all pretty fuzzy at the mo. Apparently the three (suspended) points are to be applied in January. They're for not paying their players on time last season. The remaining 21 points are anyone's guess right now.

As has been pointed out elsewhere, like much that Mel Morris touches, there's a bit of smell about this. For instance, how come they've applied for admin? Football debts can't be included, and HMRC have been preferential creditors, since December 2020, sit PAYE and NI can't be included. They don't own the ground any more, so they're asset-free. There's nothing to administrate.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 00:17 - Sep 18 with 1902 viewsdavman

WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:34 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, they must be sick.

Why?

The breaches Derby are guilty of pre-date last season, so why should Wycombe have benefited?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 01:06 - Sep 18 with 1833 viewsBrianMcCarthy

WRDCFC get away with it again on 00:17 - Sep 18 by davman

Why?

The breaches Derby are guilty of pre-date last season, so why should Wycombe have benefited?

I'm no expert, Dav, but surely this should have got sorted last season?

I see your point, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024