Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread 13:22 - Jul 6 with 22295 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it leave.

Narrow win against a energetic Denmark that we quietly manage out the game after taking the lead.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 13:34]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:10 - Jul 7 with 1328 viewsdanehoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:07 - Jul 7 by gobbles

Definite yellow. Led with the forearm

Agree with you Gobbles. May not like getting booked for it, but I saw it the way that you did.

Never knowingly understood

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:14 - Jul 7 with 1309 viewsMalintabuk

I never asked for a good game of football lol
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:17 - Jul 7 with 1295 viewsMalintabuk

Think need to go and win the game.... need to get the big guns on
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:25 - Jul 7 with 1264 viewsMalintabuk

Think that was coming think the game was a little too much for young Saka...
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:25 - Jul 7 with 1261 viewsJuzzie

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:10 - Jul 7 by danehoop

Agree with you Gobbles. May not like getting booked for it, but I saw it the way that you did.

Definitely a foul just don’t think it warranted a yellow. i’m not the ref though!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:27 - Jul 7 with 1253 viewsCamberleyR

Mount, and this is not just who he plays for, but I'm sorry I just don't see it. To me he's like the emperor's new clothes.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:32 - Jul 7 with 1227 viewsMalintabuk

Surely time to take either rice or Phillips off for Rashford
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:35 - Jul 7 with 1211 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"Let's go to our refereeing expert. Was that a penalty?"

"Well it could have gone either way"

How to lose your job in 15 seconds

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:38 - Jul 7 with 1185 viewstraininvain

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:25 - Jul 7 by Malintabuk

Think that was coming think the game was a little too much for young Saka...

Apart from the assist and looking threatening every time he got the ball.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:51 - Jul 7 with 1149 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:38 - Jul 7 by traininvain

Apart from the assist and looking threatening every time he got the ball.

Everytime he got the ball? Are you sure
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:54 - Jul 7 with 1118 viewsBoston

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:51 - Jul 7 by Malintabuk

Everytime he got the ball? Are you sure

He faded alright. But, I thought he was a little conservative in his play.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 7 with 1106 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Good stuff. England well on top at the end with great options on the bench.

What could go wrong! Come on lads!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 7 with 1106 viewsMalintabuk

They look dead on their feet the Danes and still keeping us out...... got to give them huge kudos
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:55 - Jul 7 with 1103 viewsBoston

Oh yeah…and England should have won that.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:58 - Jul 7 with 1069 viewsMalintabuk

No changes.... have to admit that seems strange.... bot Southgate we trust..... I hopec
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:06 - Jul 7 with 1030 viewsMalintabuk

It's like the Alamo
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:13 - Jul 7 with 1012 viewsMalintabuk

Don't believe this..... this is agony
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:16 - Jul 7 with 1002 viewsJuzzie

I said to my son i reckon the pen will be saved, thank god the follow up favoured us.

Still a hard 15 mins left. C’mon!….
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:17 - Jul 7 with 986 viewseastside_r

That was a bloody terrible penalty!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:18 - Jul 7 with 973 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:16 - Jul 7 by Juzzie

I said to my son i reckon the pen will be saved, thank god the follow up favoured us.

Still a hard 15 mins left. C’mon!….

I thought the first penalty shout was more a pen than that one...... but who cares
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:21 - Jul 7 with 944 viewsMalintabuk

Well 3 at the back.... and sub a sub..... that must be a first in a semi final of the Euros
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:21 - Jul 7 with 941 viewsBoston

Can’t make up my mind if Foden looks more like a drug dealer or Zsa Zsa Gabor.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:26 - Jul 7 with 919 viewsMalintabuk

Think we need a little PNE sh!thousery
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:35 - Jul 7 with 884 viewsMalintabuk

MOTM Sterling ?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 7 with 874 viewsaston_hoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:35 - Jul 7 by Malintabuk

MOTM Sterling ?

Hasn't stopped running for 120 minutes. immense

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024