Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread 13:22 - Jul 6 with 22297 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it leave.

Narrow win against a energetic Denmark that we quietly manage out the game after taking the lead.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 13:34]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:37 - Jul 7 with 1380 viewsBoston

Wow, let the piss up begin!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:39 - Jul 7 with 1363 viewsJuzzie

Horrible last 15 mins but we done it, we are in a Final for the first time since 1966

Commiserations to Denmark. Toughest team we came up against.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:40 - Jul 7 with 1357 viewsdanehoop

Genuinely gutted and elated at the same time. Think the Danes were hard done by, yet completely outplayed at times. Brave opponents. Good game.

Never knowingly understood

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:40 - Jul 7 with 1355 viewsessextaxiboy

I would be gutted if I was Danish ..never a pen .
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:41 - Jul 7 with 1340 viewsBoston

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:35 - Jul 7 by Malintabuk

MOTM Sterling ?

Certainly put in a great shift, ran like a bugger all game, thought Walker and Maguire were really solid as well.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 7 with 1311 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Congrats lads.
Enjoy the night!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:47 - Jul 7 with 1275 viewspeterlund_dk

Deserved victory, but brave defeat. Proud of my national team despite the loss, and I’ll be rooting for England in the final.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:47 - Jul 7 with 1271 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:41 - Jul 7 by Boston

Certainly put in a great shift, ran like a bugger all game, thought Walker and Maguire were really solid as well.

Totally agree Walker and Maguire were immense and Harry had a good game...... thought we just about deserved it with the pressure we applied.... but the Danes fought for everything and though feel for them...... I would rather them be out than us
Sunday will be just as hard I believe but always good to win a game like this as it builds character
Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:50 - Jul 7 with 1244 viewsted_hendrix

I thought Kane was magnificent tonight as was Sterling, Sterling has some engine under his bonnet.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:50 - Jul 7 with 1242 viewsToast_R

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day. Couldnt drink during the match my stomach was in knotts. My first Stella now is tasting beautiful.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:51 - Jul 7 with 1234 viewsBoston

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:40 - Jul 7 by essextaxiboy

Yeah, a 50/50, but the Ref would have been intently aware he'd turned down a good shout earlier.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:52 - Jul 7 with 1225 viewsJuzzie

In real time I thought it was a dead cert but the replays were so tight.
If that was against us I don’t think I’d be happy. Shame it had to go down to a pen as we were so much on the front foot last 15 mins of the 90 and first half of ET.
With the Danes down to ten men in the last 15 we had chances to get a third I think and lessen the situation over the pen but you can see why they did it but boy would we have looked foolish had the Danes equalised.
Still, that’s all done now and lets just hope they don’t think getting to the final is job done.
Its at Wembley so let’s bloody well go and win it.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:54 - Jul 7 with 1208 viewsMrSheen

Thought it was a pen and I’m a dive-sceptic. Fark, what an ordeal, we’ll have to play better than that on Sunday, but it’ll do for now.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:56 - Jul 7 with 1190 viewsQPR_Jim

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:27 - Jul 7 by CamberleyR

Mount, and this is not just who he plays for, but I'm sorry I just don't see it. To me he's like the emperor's new clothes.

Tend to agree, I'd rather see Foden in there tbh but I can't see him being dropped now.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:58 - Jul 7 with 1180 viewsHooparoo

Great game and we’ll deserved win. Think you’ll beat Italy. Good luck Poms😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:58 - Jul 7 with 1173 viewsBoston

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:56 - Jul 7 by QPR_Jim

Tend to agree, I'd rather see Foden in there tbh but I can't see him being dropped now.

Seemed to be an awful lot of occasions Foden was wide open and nobody passed to him.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 7 with 1150 viewsessextaxiboy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:52 - Jul 7 by Juzzie

In real time I thought it was a dead cert but the replays were so tight.
If that was against us I don’t think I’d be happy. Shame it had to go down to a pen as we were so much on the front foot last 15 mins of the 90 and first half of ET.
With the Danes down to ten men in the last 15 we had chances to get a third I think and lessen the situation over the pen but you can see why they did it but boy would we have looked foolish had the Danes equalised.
Still, that’s all done now and lets just hope they don’t think getting to the final is job done.
Its at Wembley so let’s bloody well go and win it.

Even if we do ,we have done it by conning the Ref .It takes the shine off IMO
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 7 with 1147 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Cried for the first time since Zamora. Fck me what a time to be alive.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:02 - Jul 7 with 1144 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Finally our semi hoodoo is over.

I genuinely thought we'd lose on pens.

Denmark played really well and it could have gone either way.

Well done to our boys.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:02 - Jul 7 with 1137 viewsMyke

Congrats to England. Much the better team for the second half and up until the goal. Think Southgate made an error by switching to a back five for the final 15 minutes , making it unnecessarily nervy. If they had continued to bomb forward they would have got 1 or even 2 more as Denmark were spent.
As for the 'pen' I thought that was the whole reason why VAR was introduced into the game in the first place; to spot inaccurate decisions like that, not to decide if somebody's big toe was offside. If it can't get the big decisions right, it might as well be scrapped.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:02 - Jul 7 with 1134 viewsAntti_Heinola

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 14:14 - Jul 6 by Antti_Heinola

I too think this is probably a game too far for the magnificent Danes. But who knows? Their coach is superb tactically and in man management, and if anyone can get them through this, he can. But, we do really look strong and no one looks tired. It's going to be very tight, maybe 2-1 England. But I wouldn't begrudge the Danes winning. They've been fantastic.

I thank you.

Bare bones.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:06 - Jul 7 with 1102 viewsBlackCrowe

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:01 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Cried for the first time since Zamora. Fck me what a time to be alive.

Wasn't a pen imo, but reckon it was a deserved win. And that's coming from a son of Danish mother. But DK leave with heads held high, no dark arts, just great expansive fluid football that ran out of gas.

Cmon England.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:06 - Jul 7 with 1101 viewsjoe90

Fully deserved that win. Very proud of Southgate and the team. Sunday we go into the unknown...
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:07 - Jul 7 with 1093 viewsSharpy36

When the penalty was awarded was that another ball on the pitch ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/57758391
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 23:10]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 23:09 - Jul 7 with 1069 viewsdenhamhoop2

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 22:35 - Jul 7 by Malintabuk

MOTM Sterling ?

Either him or Walker who has been positionally quite superb tonight defensively either way it's an Ex Ranger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024