Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread 13:22 - Jul 6 with 22294 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Danes hate to see it leave.

Narrow win against a energetic Denmark that we quietly manage out the game after taking the lead.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 13:34]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 17:30 - Jul 7 with 1222 viewsgazza1

I may have been a bit harsh on Southgate but tbh his team selections have been questionable and that is what I have done. The results have been decent, not eye catching, by not conceding and the Scotland result/performance was 'bog standard' against a pretty poor Scottish team. Overall I still think we should be dominating games much more than we do and we have had our 'rub of the green' in keeping clean sheets. Sorry but Southgate is not my man but I am pleased where we are in this competition.

I have said all along that we have a real proper squad of players, probably the best in the Euro's, no team would want to play us. Team spirit is better than I have ever seen a England squad and I include in that every man, subs, coaches, managers and players. Confidence should be 'sky high' after the 2-0 win over Germany and a 4-0 Q/F win. Tonight, as most of our other matches, should be reasonably comfortable - Denmark are nowhere near us - 'man for man'. We should be able to cope with the pressures of this semi-final better than most of the fans do.

Good luck to the team, be brave, be forward thinking and attack the opposition.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 18:18 - Jul 7 with 1170 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 17:30 - Jul 7 by gazza1

I may have been a bit harsh on Southgate but tbh his team selections have been questionable and that is what I have done. The results have been decent, not eye catching, by not conceding and the Scotland result/performance was 'bog standard' against a pretty poor Scottish team. Overall I still think we should be dominating games much more than we do and we have had our 'rub of the green' in keeping clean sheets. Sorry but Southgate is not my man but I am pleased where we are in this competition.

I have said all along that we have a real proper squad of players, probably the best in the Euro's, no team would want to play us. Team spirit is better than I have ever seen a England squad and I include in that every man, subs, coaches, managers and players. Confidence should be 'sky high' after the 2-0 win over Germany and a 4-0 Q/F win. Tonight, as most of our other matches, should be reasonably comfortable - Denmark are nowhere near us - 'man for man'. We should be able to cope with the pressures of this semi-final better than most of the fans do.

Good luck to the team, be brave, be forward thinking and attack the opposition.

Who’s your man Gazza? Southgate now has the best record of any manager except SAR.

Edit: unintentionally came across aggy.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 18:26]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:03 - Jul 7 with 1098 viewstraininvain

Tough game tonight. Denmark remind me of Leicester. They might not look all that on paper but they’re a very capable team unit on the pitch. Underestimate them at your peril.

England need to be 100% focussed on tonight. Forget about Sunday. This is a final tonight.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:48 - Jul 7 with 990 viewspeterlund_dk

Have a great game, lads. If we can withstand the brute energy of the English team and the fans the first 10-15 mins, we might be able to create some chances and make it close. But even if we keep it close, I’m afraid we’ll be knackered with 25 mins left of the game.

Cheers from the south of Denmark. I’m enjoying a chilled glas of rosé to calm my nerves, but as soon as the ref blows the whistle, I’ll have Carlsberg in my glass!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:49 - Jul 7 with 984 viewsBoston

Dunno ‘bout you but I’m watching the Inglarerra v Dinmarca game on one of them “goalie goalie gooooooooooooooooooooooal” stations.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 19:51]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:54 - Jul 7 with 970 viewsJuzzie

60,000 at Wembley. Why? Just make it 90k, what difference does it make.

C’mon England!!!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:56 - Jul 7 with 964 viewsMalintabuk

Wow.... sweet Caroline never did seem so good what a noise

C'mon you Liiiooooonnnns
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:59 - Jul 7 with 953 viewskensalriser

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:49 - Jul 7 by Boston

Dunno ‘bout you but I’m watching the Inglarerra v Dinmarca game on one of them “goalie goalie gooooooooooooooooooooooal” stations.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 19:51]

Watching on a Spanish language station saved the 94 WC for me (was in NY at the time).

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:14 - Jul 7 with 936 viewsMalintabuk

Decent start to the game. Great patience from England and a Sterling half chance
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:29 - Jul 7 with 913 viewsBoston

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 19:59 - Jul 7 by kensalriser

Watching on a Spanish language station saved the 94 WC for me (was in NY at the time).

Caved in…switched to ESPN.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:30 - Jul 7 with 910 viewsMalintabuk

Bugger
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:31 - Jul 7 with 906 viewsBoston

Uh oh

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:33 - Jul 7 with 893 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I had no doubt that that fk was going in.

Big test for England as expected.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:35 - Jul 7 with 878 viewsStanisgod

How did this ref get a semi final?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:39 - Jul 7 with 872 viewsted_hendrix

Denmark deserve this they have owned the game for the last 20 minutes.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:40 - Jul 7 with 869 viewsBoston

Own goal…but Saka looks like the key to unlocking this defence, just let him run.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:40 - Jul 7 with 870 viewsMalintabuk

Thank F Uck for that ......
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:43 - Jul 7 with 858 viewsdanehoop

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:40 - Jul 7 by Malintabuk

Thank F Uck for that ......

Genuinely torn at the moment.

Never knowingly understood

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:49 - Jul 7 with 818 viewsMalintabuk

That was a really good first half.... and except for the first 15 and the last 5 think Denmark as been slightly better team
Pickford is having one of his emotional games and needs to settle down
Though he made the OG think Saka is a little out of it and may get taken off
Phillips also being by passed and Mount not that effective, though both Kane and Sterling having good games
Good semi final and think we may need both Fodden and Grealish to win this
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:54 - Jul 7 with 783 viewsJuzzie

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:40 - Jul 7 by Boston

Own goal…but Saka looks like the key to unlocking this defence, just let him run.

Once Saka put the cross in it was going in whether via Sterling or an OG. Take either all day.

Fair result at HT to be honest. Danes very strong at nullifying us and look strong going forward.
Good save by Schmeichel that showed we could score, then we did.

Second half going to be just as taught.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 20:58 - Jul 7 with 757 views80s_Boy

Perfect timing for our goal.

They were the better side but going in level is a huge confident boost for us and I'm confident we can build on it.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:01 - Jul 7 with 735 viewsBazzeR

Would agree about Saka being partly ineffective but he is drawing 2 and 3 defenders to him when in possession,that should allow more space for others to make runs if Saka releases early.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:06 - Jul 7 with 720 viewsJuzzie

Danes resorting to shithousery.

No way a yellow for Maguire.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:06 - Jul 7 with 713 viewstraininvain

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:01 - Jul 7 by BazzeR

Would agree about Saka being partly ineffective but he is drawing 2 and 3 defenders to him when in possession,that should allow more space for others to make runs if Saka releases early.

Saka makes things happen. Every time the ball comes to him he runs at his man.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:07 - Jul 7 with 710 viewsgobbles

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Denmark 🇩🇰 Match Thread on 21:06 - Jul 7 by Juzzie

Danes resorting to shithousery.

No way a yellow for Maguire.

Definite yellow. Led with the forearm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024