Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital ticketing 22:34 - Jul 12 with 29437 viewscolinallcars

The offish now has ticket details for the pre season friendlies and it states all ticketing will now be digital only. It would appear that this will be for all ticketing in the future. Am I misreading this ?

Digital ticketing on 18:21 - Aug 6 with 2211 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't really have a problem with getting a new card and even understand why they might not all arrive by tomorrow, but to tell me something 3 times from 3 different sources, and then to change that without letting me or anyone else know is very poor however you dress it up.

If that proves to be the case I will be letting the club know that.

TBF they have always been very good at responding to e mails, so will let everyone know what happens after we've finished celebrating next week - ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh Paul!
Digital ticketing on 18:48 - Aug 6 with 2174 viewscolinallcars

Another idiot question from me - I received my new card at 4.45 today. Do I have to activate to gain entry tomorrow or is this only necessary if you want to use it as a credit card? It says activate at pay.qpr.co.uk but that takes me to the Rangers site and nowhere to click to activate.
Digital ticketing on 19:09 - Aug 6 with 2144 viewsStanisgod

Digital ticketing on 17:41 - Aug 6 by toboboly

Eh? Where has it been said it has to be a QR code? Old ST's have a barcode so presumed that would be fine?

Edit: Taken directly from the Ticketmaster email -

"Any Season Ticket holder who has already registered as a non-digital supporter with the QPR Box Office will have their 2019/20 QPR Pay Card reactivated for Stadium Access for the 2021/22 Season unless stated otherwise.

New Season Ticket holders who have purchased a 2021/22 Season Ticket and were not a Season Ticket holder in 2019/20 will have a QPR Pay Season Card sent in the post which will give Stadium Access to non-digital supporters for the season."
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 17:43]

Several people have mentioned this 🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Digital ticketing on 19:28 - Aug 6 with 2119 viewsjoe90

Apologies if this has already been answered but...

Will my season ticket automatically be loaded onto the old MasterCard/season ticket thing we got the season before last?
Digital ticketing on 19:29 - Aug 6 with 2116 viewsdaveB

Digital ticketing on 19:28 - Aug 6 by joe90

Apologies if this has already been answered but...

Will my season ticket automatically be loaded onto the old MasterCard/season ticket thing we got the season before last?

I think they are sending new cards out if you asked for a non digital version
Digital ticketing on 19:39 - Aug 6 with 2105 viewsjoe90

Digital ticketing on 19:29 - Aug 6 by daveB

Oh dear!

I renewed but haven't requested a new card. I thought it would be automatically uploaded onto the old one!
Digital ticketing on 20:46 - Aug 6 with 2061 viewscolinallcars

To quote Alice In Wonderland - “oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting”.
Hours away from the opening fixture and half of us don't seem to know whether or not we'll get in.
Digital ticketing on 21:48 - Aug 6 with 1997 viewsStanisgod

Digital ticketing on 19:29 - Aug 6 by daveB

Not according to the lady I spoke to Wednesday or the original email.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Digital ticketing on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 1984 viewsjoe90

I don't usually critiscise the club, but digital ticketing by default is not a good idea.
Digital ticketing on 23:11 - Aug 6 with 1933 viewsngbqpr

Digital ticketing on 12:21 - Aug 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Sorry to hear that mate.
Have you got STs where you were last time I saw you?

Yeh same seats - hopefully see you on the 21st.

Was meant to be at Defected Croatia just now. Got a +ve test cos covid was still in my system from when I had it a few weeks ago so couldn't go - test & trace / 119 said I didn't have to isolate as I had done so last month and would no longer be infectious. Said I could still go out and about in the UK. At least I can go to the Rangers game, I thought.

Then T&T called back, instructed me to isolate, and after literally several hours of conversations (including being told "our normal advice in this situation is that you don't have to isolate again"), they wouldn't budge on their revised decision.

My (ahem) 'feeds' are all full of either people dancing on a beach in Tisno, or getting all dewy eyed about the return to W12. Not my best week!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Digital ticketing on 23:25 - Aug 6 with 1924 viewsPikey

Digital ticketing on 18:48 - Aug 6 by colinallcars

Another idiot question from me - I received my new card at 4.45 today. Do I have to activate to gain entry tomorrow or is this only necessary if you want to use it as a credit card? It says activate at pay.qpr.co.uk but that takes me to the Rangers site and nowhere to click to activate.

Only necessary if you want to use as credit card ..when you remove card from ketter it says so.under the card.
Digital ticketing on 09:04 - Aug 7 with 1843 viewsPinnerPaul

OK, update number 75 .

I emailed them yesterday afternoon and said that I had heard that new cards were being sent out for non digital STs but that I hadn't received one.

Diane from the box office replied at 7.30pm to tell me that my 19/20 card had been reactivated for the season.

That's now the 4th time I have been told that, so you would think that was true???????!!!
Digital ticketing on 10:11 - Aug 7 with 1787 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/information-regarding-ticket-colle

Not just us!

This could be interesting!
Digital ticketing on 10:16 - Aug 7 with 1789 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 10:11 - Aug 7 by PinnerPaul

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/information-regarding-ticket-colle

Not just us!

This could be interesting!

Who'd be a copper, eh?
Digital ticketing on 11:13 - Aug 7 with 1761 viewsjoe90

Cut off after 53 minutes waiting on the phone to the box office.

I feel like killing someone until they're dead.

EDIT: The box office staff are really nice once you get through.

If you've renewed your old seat at the same price your ticket should be automatically uploaded onto the 19/20 season ticket card.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 11:29]
Digital ticketing on 12:24 - Aug 7 with 1701 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 11:13 - Aug 7 by joe90

Cut off after 53 minutes waiting on the phone to the box office.

I feel like killing someone until they're dead.

EDIT: The box office staff are really nice once you get through.

If you've renewed your old seat at the same price your ticket should be automatically uploaded onto the 19/20 season ticket card.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 11:29]

So…..if they've loaded the 19/20 but sent people a 20/21 card, which one will work ?
Digital ticketing on 14:10 - Aug 7 with 1661 viewsjoe90

Digital ticketing on 12:24 - Aug 7 by colinallcars

So…..if they've loaded the 19/20 but sent people a 20/21 card, which one will work ?

I think if you requested to opt out of the digital when you renewed they will send a new card...but for people like me who left it to the last minute/didn't read the instructions they can upload it to your old season ticket card as long as there hasn't been any change to your ticket i.e: price/location.
Digital ticketing on 14:19 - Aug 7 with 1645 viewsMaggsinho

Used the digital ticket on my phone and straight in, no problems.
Digital ticketing on 14:43 - Aug 7 with 1624 viewsHantsR

Digital ticketing on 14:19 - Aug 7 by Maggsinho

Me too, very quick and in my seat after a long walk around Shepherd's Bush as directed by police.
Digital ticketing on 17:33 - Aug 7 with 1498 viewstoboboly

Digital ticketing on 14:19 - Aug 7 by Maggsinho

Used the ST and it wouldn't scan. Lucky i was early and a lady scanned me in the side gate. Guy i sit with used his digital that worked fine for Leicester friendly but didn't work for this game. All a bit of a mess by the sounds of the queues outside

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 17:42 - Aug 7 with 1487 views1MoreBrightonR

Long queues but they moved fast. Went in on my season ticket and a friend used my dad's, via a WhatsApp screenshot with no problems.

Definitely a few people having issues, but let's not tear the club apart for no reason
Digital ticketing on 11:19 - Aug 10 with 1229 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Digital ticketing on 23:11 - Aug 6 by ngbqpr

Yeh same seats - hopefully see you on the 21st.

Was meant to be at Defected Croatia just now. Got a +ve test cos covid was still in my system from when I had it a few weeks ago so couldn't go - test & trace / 119 said I didn't have to isolate as I had done so last month and would no longer be infectious. Said I could still go out and about in the UK. At least I can go to the Rangers game, I thought.

Then T&T called back, instructed me to isolate, and after literally several hours of conversations (including being told "our normal advice in this situation is that you don't have to isolate again"), they wouldn't budge on their revised decision.

My (ahem) 'feeds' are all full of either people dancing on a beach in Tisno, or getting all dewy eyed about the return to W12. Not my best week!

Sorry mate, only just seen this and sorry to hear that.
Westberks is out in Croatia making us all jealous so I know what you mean. I was meant to be in Croatia myself but nothing as cool as Defected.
Hope to see you next home game.
Digital ticketing on 12:12 - Aug 10 with 1153 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sorry if i'm acting dense, will (or should) my ST from last season scan?
Digital ticketing on 12:18 - Aug 10 with 1132 viewstoboboly

Digital ticketing on 12:12 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

My 19/20 one didn't - others did, so who knows?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 1033 viewsPinnerPaul

Digital ticketing on 12:12 - Aug 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes, mine did OK - as long as you asked the box office to be a non digital ST holder.

As I've said a few times now I DID get email and phone confirmation, but not sure that is necessary, once you've let them know you are non digital.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024