Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital ticketing 22:34 - Jul 12 with 29432 viewscolinallcars

The offish now has ticket details for the pre season friendlies and it states all ticketing will now be digital only. It would appear that this will be for all ticketing in the future. Am I misreading this ?

Digital ticketing on 13:14 - Jul 26 with 2591 viewsterryb

Digital ticketing on 10:29 - Jul 26 by EastR

Apologies for what is probably a fairly basic question:

- to have the google pay app on your phone do you need a gmail account?

I had to download my email account on to my phone & then load google pay on to it. We then opened the email from the club & pressed where it stated & that put the code into google pay for me.

I've no idea if this helps you, but I can access the code with 30 seconds & I'm absolutely chuffed about it!
Digital ticketing on 14:24 - Jul 26 with 2501 viewstoboboly

Digital ticketing on 19:23 - Jul 25 by daveB

There wasn't really any difference between scanning a card and the phone yesterday. I don't recall their being anyone on the turnstiles other than stewards for a good few years now.

We got to the ground quite early and was pretty easy but I am skeptical about it working this season

Entry to the Upper Loft was by a kid scanning your ST card/print out. Never had an issue.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 14:40 - Jul 26 with 2475 viewsShunter

This is what I received when I renewed my Season Ticket

Any Season Ticket holder who has already registered as a non-digital supporter with the QPR Box Office will have their 2019/20 QPR Pay Card reactivated for Stadium Access for the 2021/22 Season unless stated otherwise.
Digital ticketing on 14:48 - Jul 26 with 2460 viewsRBlock

Digital ticketing on 10:29 - Jul 26 by EastR

Apologies for what is probably a fairly basic question:

- to have the google pay app on your phone do you need a gmail account?

No. I use my Hotmail account, although that account is on the Gmail App because it's a google phone, but no issue using the Gmail App with other email accounts.
Digital ticketing on 15:53 - Jul 26 with 2388 viewsAberystwythR

Have just bought a ticket in the upper loft for the milwall game and the confirmation email didnt have any ticket attached, not sure if the ticket will come later or if i should call up?
Digital ticketing on 16:34 - Jul 26 with 2322 viewsPinnerPaul

Digital ticketing on 19:23 - Jul 25 by daveB

There wasn't really any difference between scanning a card and the phone yesterday. I don't recall their being anyone on the turnstiles other than stewards for a good few years now.

We got to the ground quite early and was pretty easy but I am skeptical about it working this season

First part, not true Dave. My nephews worked on the turnstiles for the last 3 years!

No stewarding duties required!
Digital ticketing on 16:42 - Jul 26 with 2317 viewsEastR

Digital ticketing on 14:48 - Jul 26 by RBlock

No. I use my Hotmail account, although that account is on the Gmail App because it's a google phone, but no issue using the Gmail App with other email accounts.

Thanks to you and Terry for the replies

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Digital ticketing on 16:48 - Jul 26 with 2303 viewsgoldie7

Digital ticketing on 15:53 - Jul 26 by AberystwythR

Have just bought a ticket in the upper loft for the milwall game and the confirmation email didnt have any ticket attached, not sure if the ticket will come later or if i should call up?

Check your junk mail, mine was in there
Login to get fewer ads

Digital ticketing on 17:03 - Jul 26 with 2262 viewsNorthernr

Digital ticketing on 15:53 - Jul 26 by AberystwythR

Yeh weirdly the confirmation email goes into my inbox, and the ticket arrives later always in my spam folder.
Digital ticketing on 17:07 - Jul 26 with 2251 viewsHarbour

Digital ticketing on 17:03 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Yeh weirdly the confirmation email goes into my inbox, and the ticket arrives later always in my spam folder.

Bought 2 today tkt email arrived 2 mins after confirmation email. Hope am ok to print tats as I don’t fancy the wallet thing
Digital ticketing on 20:38 - Jul 26 with 2155 viewsdaveB

Thanks Clive, have now found my Leicester tickets in the spam folder, i was wondering when they would come through
Digital ticketing on 11:28 - Jul 27 with 1989 viewsfrancisbowles

Digital ticketing on 20:38 - Jul 26 by daveB

Thanks Clive, have now found my Leicester tickets in the spam folder, i was wondering when they would come through

and me and Mrs FB too. Cheers.
Digital ticketing on 15:06 - Jul 27 with 1903 viewsrrrspricey

How long after the confirmation email do they come through?

I use my work email address through Outlook which doesn't have a spam folder and ordered my tickets an hour or so ago but no tickets.

Also have the android app but not tickets on that either?
Digital ticketing on 13:52 - Aug 4 with 1720 viewsrsonist

Digital ticketing on 14:00 - Aug 4 with 1679 viewsstowmarketrange

Digital ticketing on 13:52 - Aug 4 by rsonist

I thought it would be delivered in a brown envelope with Ann Summers stamped on it to save the embarrassment if people knew what it really was.
Digital ticketing on 15:42 - Aug 4 with 1607 viewsCliff

Digital ticketing on 12:56 - Jul 26 by 80s_Boy

My missus tried to explain and show me Google Wallet but it was no help.

Have taken a screen shot of my ticket and made it a favourite in my gallery.

Print it out and take that as well in case your battery runs out!
Digital ticketing on 16:55 - Aug 5 with 1481 viewsQPR_John

As a matter of interest what happens to your digital ticket when you change phones
Digital ticketing on 17:50 - Aug 5 with 1418 viewsGloryHunter

Today I received a new "QPR Pay" Season Ticket in the post. This was a surprise, as I had previously been called by the ticket office and told that my old card would be reactivated. The letter said I should activate the new card online, but that just led me to a page asking to link a credit card to it, which I don't want to do.

Only difference between the two cards is the last five digits of the long number on the front, and it has a QR code on the back in place of the bar code. I have also been sent a fully digital ST by email, which I wasn't expecting either.

Still, now I've got two cards and a digital version on my phone, so hopefully at least one of them will get me into the ground on Saturday.

Edit: I've had another look at it, and it seems you can "activate" the card without having to link it to another credit card. All a bit fiddly, though.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 18:21]
Digital ticketing on 18:39 - Aug 5 with 1379 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 17:50 - Aug 5 by GloryHunter

Today I received a new "QPR Pay" Season Ticket in the post. This was a surprise, as I had previously been called by the ticket office and told that my old card would be reactivated. The letter said I should activate the new card online, but that just led me to a page asking to link a credit card to it, which I don't want to do.

Only difference between the two cards is the last five digits of the long number on the front, and it has a QR code on the back in place of the bar code. I have also been sent a fully digital ST by email, which I wasn't expecting either.

Still, now I've got two cards and a digital version on my phone, so hopefully at least one of them will get me into the ground on Saturday.

Edit: I've had another look at it, and it seems you can "activate" the card without having to link it to another credit card. All a bit fiddly, though.

It's worrying that they are posting out STs so near to the start of the season. There are major delays in the postal system probably due to staff having to isolate.
Digital ticketing on 18:54 - Aug 5 with 1364 viewsQPR_John

Exactly the same for me. You do not have to activate it unless you wish to use it as a credit card. The instructions are on the letter under where the card was attached.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 18:56]
Digital ticketing on 19:26 - Aug 5 with 1328 viewsdaveB

Digital ticketing on 16:55 - Aug 5 by QPR_John

As a matter of interest what happens to your digital ticket when you change phones

you should have got an email from the club with a link to the digital ticket so if you change phones you just do the same again and add it onto your new one
Digital ticketing on 19:47 - Aug 5 with 1312 viewsknocker

Ditto.
Digital ticketing on 22:00 - Aug 5 with 1238 viewsQPR_John

Digital ticketing on 19:47 - Aug 5 by knocker

Ditto.

Sent the box office an email and got this reply

“ As the senior price class was changed from over 60 to over 61, the barcode on your season ticket changed resulting in a new card being issued/sent.

If you are happy to do so, please continue to use the digital season ticket as a form of stadium access. If you would prefer to just use the card, please let us now and we will change it over for access.”

So it looks like the new card has not been activated and I assume I cannot use the old card. So hopefully the digital system works
Digital ticketing on 22:14 - Aug 5 with 1189 viewsHunterhoop

I’m no tech wizard, but I’m surprised by this thread. I received an email from the club, clicked the link and saved my ST to my phone. Took 30 seconds and I don’t see why I won’t get in on Sat unless I forget to charge my phone!

Am I missing something here? Is the ticket a dud? Do people have evidence they won’t work?
Digital ticketing on 22:17 - Aug 5 with 1178 viewsdaveB

Digital ticketing on 22:14 - Aug 5 by Hunterhoop

I’m no tech wizard, but I’m surprised by this thread. I received an email from the club, clicked the link and saved my ST to my phone. Took 30 seconds and I don’t see why I won’t get in on Sat unless I forget to charge my phone!

Am I missing something here? Is the ticket a dud? Do people have evidence they won’t work?

I was quite skeptical about it but used a digital ticket for the Man Utd and Leicester games and didn't find any problems. I think if you get to the ground late there could be issues but that's always been the case
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024