Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital ticketing 22:34 - Jul 12 with 28631 viewscolinallcars

The offish now has ticket details for the pre season friendlies and it states all ticketing will now be digital only. It would appear that this will be for all ticketing in the future. Am I misreading this ?

Digital ticketing on 13:22 - Jul 13 with 2337 viewsnix

I've bought my Leicester ticket and received an email but it's not appearing in my wallet on the QPR app or the apple app. I've tried logging in and out btw.

The instructions say you have to tick the terms and conditions box but that hasn't come up anywhere. I don't mind technology but it's so frustrating when it goes wrong because there are no instructions as to how to sort it!

Does it take a while to appear [clutching at straws]
Digital ticketing on 13:31 - Jul 13 with 2300 viewsRog

Digital ticketing on 13:19 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Yeh I've bought 9 for both games and had nothing other than confirmation emails.

Same story here
Digital ticketing on 13:32 - Jul 13 with 2306 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Digital ticketing on 13:14 - Jul 13 by knocker

Hope someone from club are monitoring this thread and others on various sites. Total confusion.

I’ve just downloaded the app to my phone. I’ve got no problem embracing technology when it improves things but on first impressions it’s crap.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Digital ticketing on 13:38 - Jul 13 with 2285 viewsflynnbo

Wouldn't let me do it online but managed to get a ticket for the Man Utd game via a phone call.
Digital ticketing on 13:46 - Jul 13 with 2275 viewsstowmarketrange

Digital ticketing on 13:19 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Yeh I've bought 9 for both games and had nothing other than confirmation emails.

I haven’t even had those.But the money has been taken out of the bank.
Digital ticketing on 13:57 - Jul 13 with 2241 viewskingsburyR

Not sure if I've missed this further up the thread.

To clarify, to gain access for the league games can we use last seasons (and the seasons before) card or is it ONLY on the phone now?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Digital ticketing on 14:06 - Jul 13 with 2213 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 13:57 - Jul 13 by kingsburyR

To clarify, to gain access for the league games can we use last seasons (and the seasons before) card or is it ONLY on the phone now?

Only phone entry I'm afraid.
I have the roaming data switched off on my phone to avoid wastage but would presumably have to turn it on as I approach the ground. Just four weeks to the first match and nobody has the foggiest how all of this will work.
I've just cone back from Wetherspoons and guess what ? The app wasn't working.
Digital ticketing on 14:08 - Jul 13 with 2206 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Digital ticketing on 13:57 - Jul 13 by kingsburyR

I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that. It depends on who you get to speak to at the box office it seems. I applied for a non-digital season ticket by phone last week and was told I would be sent a card. Others seem to have been told that they will have theirs put on last seasons card. Others have been told that season tickets will be digital only.

It’s almost like they don’t want us back!
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 14:10]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Digital ticketing on 14:08 - Jul 13 with 2204 viewsjohnhoop

Don't see how it can possibly be correct that they're not letting you use the old card when I received a phone call from Gavin in the Box Office just a few days ago saying exactly the opposite-that you would just be able to use the old card.
Bizarre if they've suddenly done an about turn and decided you can't, or the information he gave me was wrong.
Digital ticketing on 14:23 - Jul 13 with 2159 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 14:08 - Jul 13 by johnhoop

Don't see how it can possibly be correct that they're not letting you use the old card when I received a phone call from Gavin in the Box Office just a few days ago saying exactly the opposite-that you would just be able to use the old card.
Bizarre if they've suddenly done an about turn and decided you can't, or the information he gave me was wrong.

My reply was from Sean. I've tried copying the email to post but couldn't. However the final sentence, verbatim, was “ to confirm, current season cards will not be activated for the 21-22 season.
Digital ticketing on 14:24 - Jul 13 with 2157 viewstoboboly

Digital ticketing on 14:08 - Jul 13 by johnhoop

What is incredibly bizarre is the lack of info at all.

All for people who are comfortable/able to use a digital ticket. However there needs to be an alternative. The cards seem the perfect option.

They have had a number of months to think and work this through, even to ask fans their input in advance. Yet it seems like the left hand and the right hand haven't a clue what each other are doing.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 14:25 - Jul 13 with 2152 viewsQPR_John

Having read this thread I checked and I emailed the box office back in May and this is their reply

Ticket Wallets — Empty Season Ticket barcodes have not been issued as of yet, it will be sometime before end of July 2021.

Season ticket barcodes will be emailed to each supporter’s email otherwise, the lead name supporter

Trust the above clarifies details.

It did not but I hoped that we would get further instructions. Seems a big mess so have emailed them again today and will look forward to the reply
Digital ticketing on 14:26 - Jul 13 with 2150 viewslosethedrum

Digital ticketing on 14:08 - Jul 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that. It depends on who you get to speak to at the box office it seems. I applied for a non-digital season ticket by phone last week and was told I would be sent a card. Others seem to have been told that they will have theirs put on last seasons card. Others have been told that season tickets will be digital only.

It’s almost like they don’t want us back!
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 14:10]

" its almost like they dont want us back !"
This is what i have been saying for weeks , we are bombarded with how the club are struggling financially along with the " The game is all about the fans & they have really been missed " . So what we will do is make it as difficult & complicated as possible for our older & long serving fans to attend .
Digital ticketing on 14:32 - Jul 13 with 2134 viewsNW5Hoop

Digital ticketing on 12:10 - Jul 13 by ozranger

Check your spam folder. That's where mine were!

They also state in that e-mail with the tickets that they should appear in my digital wallet. Not yet.

I phoned them up. They said the digital wallet only applies to League games, and that Man U tickets would be emailed. I checked that they had not yet been emailed, and the box office person said no. I also pointed out the confirmation email said these tickets would go to the digital wallet, so they maybe ought to think about changing that.

Basically, I think this is another feat of Great British ingenuity of the kind we are seeing so often at the moment.
Digital ticketing on 14:42 - Jul 13 with 2101 viewsNorthernr

Just bought my Cambridge tickets and got them emailed to me straight away no issues.
Digital ticketing on 14:51 - Jul 13 with 2069 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Digital ticketing on 14:42 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Just bought my Cambridge tickets and got them emailed to me straight away no issues.

Thank Christ some good news there Clive after 2 pages of confusion .It sounds like the issues are going to take a bit of sorting out but once again the beauty of this forum shows up ,fans helping out fans very cool .Good luck to all you loyal ,dependable QPR fans paying your money down to support the club
Digital ticketing on 14:53 - Jul 13 with 2064 viewstoboboly

Digital ticketing on 14:42 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Wheres the link/news about Cambridge? Nowt on twitter/website etc

Edit - just seen Cambridges twitter
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 14:55]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Digital ticketing on 14:54 - Jul 13 with 2062 viewsNorthernr

Digital ticketing on 14:53 - Jul 13 by toboboly

Wheres the link/news about Cambridge? Nowt on twitter/website etc

Edit - just seen Cambridges twitter
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 14:55]

Bought them through Cambridge, there's an option to tick as an away fan and we've got two blocks on sale behind the goal atm.
Digital ticketing on 14:55 - Jul 13 with 2059 viewsjohnhoop

Digital ticketing on 14:23 - Jul 13 by colinallcars

My reply was from Sean. I've tried copying the email to post but couldn't. However the final sentence, verbatim, was “ to confirm, current season cards will not be activated for the 21-22 season.

So it appears we've been given conflicting and totally contradictory advice from two different people in the Box Office, Colin.
As Zico Hoops might say.
What's going on?
We should be told.
Sort it out!
Digital ticketing on 15:29 - Jul 13 with 1986 viewsPikey

In contradiction to this my brother and his pal have both been phoned by the box office and told that their previous season tkts will be activated for 21/22 as they requested non digital when renewing back in may.
Therefore it can be done, it is being done but they dont want to do it so the first answer is no.
We missed the fans and cant wait to have you back !!!!sounds mire like bolloxs we got your cash now do it our way.
Digital ticketing on 16:05 - Jul 13 with 1930 viewsBlue_Castello

Digital ticketing on 15:29 - Jul 13 by Pikey

In contradiction to this my brother and his pal have both been phoned by the box office and told that their previous season tkts will be activated for 21/22 as they requested non digital when renewing back in may.
Therefore it can be done, it is being done but they dont want to do it so the first answer is no.
We missed the fans and cant wait to have you back !!!!sounds mire like bolloxs we got your cash now do it our way.

That's exactly what I posted on the first page, both myself and my brother have had calls from Gavin saying we can use last seasons ticket and I still have the voicemail from Gavin as proof..
Digital ticketing on 20:08 - Jul 13 with 1797 viewsconnell10

Digital ticketing on 16:05 - Jul 13 by Blue_Castello

That's exactly what I posted on the first page, both myself and my brother have had calls from Gavin saying we can use last seasons ticket and I still have the voicemail from Gavin as proof..

So can anyone access their digital season ticket ????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Digital ticketing on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 1770 viewsLythamR

Digital ticketing on 20:08 - Jul 13 by connell10

So can anyone access their digital season ticket ????

IF its like it used to be on the old app the individual match day tickets only appear in the app around 3 hours prior to kick off
Digital ticketing on 20:43 - Jul 13 with 1753 viewsGloryHunter

Digital ticketing on 16:05 - Jul 13 by Blue_Castello

I also had a call from a young lady in the box office (didn't catch her name), asking if I've still got my old ST card. Said it will be re-activated for the season.
Digital ticketing on 20:53 - Jul 13 with 1743 viewsqpr_1968

not a season ticket holder or a member, but the 2019/20 season, never missed a home game up until and including the birmingham game and 8 away games.

don't think i've got a hope in hells chance of seeing a game this season with this digital fiasco.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024