Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital ticketing 22:34 - Jul 12 with 28632 viewscolinallcars

The offish now has ticket details for the pre season friendlies and it states all ticketing will now be digital only. It would appear that this will be for all ticketing in the future. Am I misreading this ?

Digital ticketing on 15:12 - Jul 14 with 2501 viewsRog

The ticket email has a link to this document.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/41993/supporter-covid-19-code-of-conduct.pdf

Nothing asking for proof of tests/jabs or moderate levels of insanity.
Digital ticketing (n/t) on 15:26 - Jul 14 with 2484 viewswood_hoop

Digital ticketing on 15:12 - Jul 14 by Rog

The ticket email has a link to this document.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/41993/supporter-covid-19-code-of-conduct.pdf

Nothing asking for proof of tests/jabs or moderate levels of insanity.

I put the link below on Corona thread,yesterday, seems to not been fully sorted yet.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/covid-passports-masks-required-sporting-1351236
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 15:28]
Digital ticketing on 15:33 - Jul 14 with 2464 viewsCliff

Digital ticketing on 11:08 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Ha ha, so even though I bought all 9 Man Utd tickets together and paid for them, I've been emailed one of them. So presumably the other eight have all been emailed out to the other eight people, which is a fcking logistical pain in the ars.

Snap.

Bought tickets for 3 of us for man U and Leicester, saw the PDF in the inbox and assumed they'd all be there as usual. Like you only my tickets are there when I looked.

Thanks for the heads up.
Digital ticketing on 17:16 - Jul 14 with 2338 viewsjeffranger

I’m a season ticket holder & trying to get tickets to Man U game, but only allowing me to get one ticket where as some of you got 2 tickets which I’m after, any ideas to get round this?
Digital ticketing on 17:20 - Jul 14 with 2322 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest 'update' from the club advises those now buying STs and 'concerned' about the digital option to call/ email box office to discuss their 'options'.
Digital ticketing on 17:43 - Jul 14 with 2301 viewsBklynRanger

Digital ticketing on 17:16 - Jul 14 by jeffranger

I’m a season ticket holder & trying to get tickets to Man U game, but only allowing me to get one ticket where as some of you got 2 tickets which I’m after, any ideas to get round this?

Sorry Jeff, no idea to be honest. I went through the screen that gives you the 2 options - (ticketing account or shop account I think it is) chose ticketing account obviously, basically chose a ST price ticket, put that in my basket, then went back and chose a full price adult. There were about 8 or 10 pricing choices if I remember rightly.
Digital ticketing on 17:44 - Jul 14 with 2295 viewsjeffranger

Digital ticketing on 17:43 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

Sorry Jeff, no idea to be honest. I went through the screen that gives you the 2 options - (ticketing account or shop account I think it is) chose ticketing account obviously, basically chose a ST price ticket, put that in my basket, then went back and chose a full price adult. There were about 8 or 10 pricing choices if I remember rightly.

Thanks
Digital ticketing on 15:06 - Jul 15 with 2044 viewsNorthernr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/digital-ticketing-2122-150721/
Login to get fewer ads

Digital ticketing on 15:11 - Jul 15 with 2028 viewsdaveB

Digital ticketing on 15:06 - Jul 15 by Northernr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/digital-ticketing-2122-150721/

This just seems all so unnecessary. The App is not capable of holding tickets so just stick them all on the cards they gave us 2 years ago
Digital ticketing on 15:21 - Jul 15 with 2000 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Clive

I don't have any Apple stuff and I don't have a Google wallet (whatever that is). I think this latest news is saying I need to email the box office to get them loaded on the existing card.
Digital ticketing on 15:34 - Jul 15 with 1958 viewsNorthernr

Yeh this is starting to feel like a right complicated faff when there doesn't need to be, for very little gain really. Particularly as Covid testing etc is probably going to make getting into the ground more hassle than normal anyway.

Load the season tickets onto the cards they gave us two years ago. If people want to add theirs to an app or a wallet or whatever and use that instead/as well fine. I'm not sure what they get out of deactivitating the cards unless you contact the box office other than creating a whole load of work for the box office.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Digital ticketing on 15:35 - Jul 15 with 1954 viewsQPR_John

“ Development work on the QPR App is currently ongoing and in the event this is not ready by the start of the season, mobile wallet access is available regardless”

What are the odds it will not be ready. Think I’ll take the old fashioned route
Digital ticketing on 15:48 - Jul 15 with 1935 viewscolinallcars

It gets worse. I emailed customer services this morning and asked if they would activate my plastic card as my experience with smartphones for such purposes has been shall we say, mixed.
The reply was an abrupt NO. Despite the fact I've already paid cash up front for the ticket. I think the goal is unmanned automatic turnstiles thus saving on staffing costs.
I'm not a happy bunny - I expect the new system will work in the end but I imagine there will be a few harassed “customers” at stadium entry points.
And of course some people will be unable to attend at all. I have a mate who used to work most Saturdays and has just retired. He was looking forward to attending quite a few games but as he's the type who will never embrace tech, he's banjaxxed.
Digital ticketing on 15:50 - Jul 15 with 1926 viewsNorthernr

Digital ticketing on 15:48 - Jul 15 by colinallcars

It gets worse. I emailed customer services this morning and asked if they would activate my plastic card as my experience with smartphones for such purposes has been shall we say, mixed.
The reply was an abrupt NO. Despite the fact I've already paid cash up front for the ticket. I think the goal is unmanned automatic turnstiles thus saving on staffing costs.
I'm not a happy bunny - I expect the new system will work in the end but I imagine there will be a few harassed “customers” at stadium entry points.
And of course some people will be unable to attend at all. I have a mate who used to work most Saturdays and has just retired. He was looking forward to attending quite a few games but as he's the type who will never embrace tech, he's banjaxxed.

Well that story I've linked above says if you email the box office and ask to be non-digital the answer should be a firm YES.

It also casually drops in that the app they think we're going to use for this isn't currently ready to support it, and if it's not ready 3 weeks from now everybody will get a season ticket emailed to them and they have to move it into a ticket wallet on their phone.

At a time when they should be making this as easy as possible, why are they doing this?
Digital ticketing on 15:55 - Jul 15 with 1896 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 15:50 - Jul 15 by Northernr

Well that story I've linked above says if you email the box office and ask to be non-digital the answer should be a firm YES.

It also casually drops in that the app they think we're going to use for this isn't currently ready to support it, and if it's not ready 3 weeks from now everybody will get a season ticket emailed to them and they have to move it into a ticket wallet on their phone.

At a time when they should be making this as easy as possible, why are they doing this?

Yes, I've just seen on the offish that cards can be activated - what on earth's going on ? The term Fred Karno's army springs to mind. I'm going over to the box office tomorrow.
Digital ticketing on 15:57 - Jul 15 with 1886 viewsNorthernr

I bet the long suffering patient souls in the box office are absolutely thrilled
Digital ticketing on 16:16 - Jul 15 with 1843 viewsvanrrrr

digital ticketing at Wembley seemed to work fine
Digital ticketing on 16:50 - Jul 15 with 1757 viewsconnell10

Just ring the box office, give them your client reference number six digits on front of card , confirm nam e etc then they upload your new season ticket onto your existing card. Takes 10 mins

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Digital ticketing on 17:20 - Jul 15 with 1708 viewsPikey

Unless I'm reading it wrong the latest info on club site says new season tkt holders will be issued with a card........
Therefore surely loyal season ticket holders should have the same opportunity or is it ... new customers only.
I have been in touch and they have agreed that my tickets will be loaded on the cards.
On the covid issue the club are waiting for guidance from EFL should they be told that covid passes are needed (i'll bet that will be the case) that would be a perfect opportunity to back track to the cards.
Digital ticketing on 17:36 - Jul 15 with 1682 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 16:50 - Jul 15 by connell10

Just ring the box office, give them your client reference number six digits on front of card , confirm nam e etc then they upload your new season ticket onto your existing card. Takes 10 mins

No, they won't. At least that's what they told me this morning. I knew it was a mistake appointing Matt Hancock box office manager.
Not really a political joke, just Matt seemed particularly hapless.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 17:57]
Digital ticketing on 18:06 - Jul 15 with 1614 viewsfrancisbowles

Digital ticketing on 17:36 - Jul 15 by colinallcars

No, they won't. At least that's what they told me this morning. I knew it was a mistake appointing Matt Hancock box office manager.
Not really a political joke, just Matt seemed particularly hapless.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 17:57]

The link Clive put up was posted on here this afternoon. Maybe a new directive from Hoos or someone has been handed down after your email/call this morning.
Digital ticketing on 18:23 - Jul 15 with 1587 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 18:06 - Jul 15 by francisbowles

The link Clive put up was posted on here this afternoon. Maybe a new directive from Hoos or someone has been handed down after your email/call this morning.

Yes, that's it I think. The email I received at about 11am gave a definite no. Hopefully, this will draw a line under the situation.
Digital ticketing on 18:39 - Jul 15 with 1542 viewsPinnerPaul

As above I 'registered' as Non Digital about 6 weeks ago.

Think , at some stage, I will drop them another email just asking them to confirm that my ST WILL be loaded to my 19/20 card.
Digital ticketing on 18:40 - Jul 15 with 1542 viewsKensal_Ranger

Digital ticketing on 17:16 - Jul 14 by jeffranger

Hi there,
For the ManU game (and I guess the Leicester game too), the other person/s you're buying for needs to be a ST holder, or needs to have QPR membership and their client ref number needs to be linked to your account.

I tried to get two extra tickets on Tuesday but only successful with one.

Good luck
Digital ticketing on 19:30 - Jul 15 with 1459 viewsStanisgod

Digital ticketing on 18:39 - Jul 15 by PinnerPaul

As above I 'registered' as Non Digital about 6 weeks ago.

Think , at some stage, I will drop them another email just asking them to confirm that my ST WILL be loaded to my 19/20 card.

Same here, asked for non digital after renewing and they said they'd load on to my old card, but if i didn't have it send a new one.
Probably need to check if its done before I rock up to the first game.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024