Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital ticketing 22:34 - Jul 12 with 28692 viewscolinallcars

The offish now has ticket details for the pre season friendlies and it states all ticketing will now be digital only. It would appear that this will be for all ticketing in the future. Am I misreading this ?

Digital ticketing on 20:58 - Jul 13 with 2579 viewscolinallcars

Digital ticketing on 20:37 - Jul 13 by LythamR

IF its like it used to be on the old app the individual match day tickets only appear in the app around 3 hours prior to kick off

I think it will be advisable to get to the ground early for the first game - say about 7am.
Digital ticketing on 21:34 - Jul 13 with 2493 viewsstowmarketrange

Digital ticketing on 20:58 - Jul 13 by colinallcars

I think it will be advisable to get to the ground early for the first game - say about 7am.

You’ll be taking a chance getting there that late.Don’t you want to see the 1st half?
Digital ticketing on 00:38 - Jul 14 with 2382 viewsconnell10

Digital ticketing on 21:34 - Jul 13 by stowmarketrange

You’ll be taking a chance getting there that late.Don’t you want to see the 1st half?

And against Millwall, could get
some what messy.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Digital ticketing on 07:21 - Jul 14 with 2310 viewsSK_hoops

Does anyone know if you need both jabs to get in?
Digital ticketing on 08:31 - Jul 14 with 2248 viewsPinnerPaul

E mail received ages ago saying there WOULD be a non digital option, haven't heard anything since.

Will email 1st Aug I think, if I've still not heard/read anything official.

Presumably this will come up on the Lee Hoos Q & A - when is that, anyone know?
Digital ticketing on 08:44 - Jul 14 with 2229 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Digital ticketing on 07:21 - Jul 14 by SK_hoops

Or proof of a recent negative test result I think.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Digital ticketing on 09:01 - Jul 14 with 2190 viewsWokingR

Digital ticketing on 08:44 - Jul 14 by CliveWilsonSaid

Bit irrelevant though if none of us can actually get into the ground
Digital ticketing on 09:51 - Jul 14 with 2148 viewsstowmarketrange

We are playing millwall so you might be ok for a couple of jabs on the day.One might be a left jab followed by an upper cut.
Login to get fewer ads

Digital ticketing on 09:58 - Jul 14 with 2129 viewsNed_Kennedys

Digital ticketing on 08:31 - Jul 14 by PinnerPaul

E mail received ages ago saying there WOULD be a non digital option, haven't heard anything since.

Will email 1st Aug I think, if I've still not heard/read anything official.

Presumably this will come up on the Lee Hoos Q & A - when is that, anyone know?

There HAS to be a non digital option: otherwise how are people who share a season ticket meant to work out the logistics of getting in as I guess a digital season ticket cannot be on two phones?
Digital ticketing on 10:00 - Jul 14 with 2126 viewsWatfordR

Digital ticketing on 08:44 - Jul 14 by CliveWilsonSaid

Is this anywhere to be found on the website?

Are we seriously suggesting , for example, that someone on the turnstile is going to be telling a gang of Millwall fans without proof of a double jab they can’t come in?

I know this probably isn’t all down to the club to decide, but this needs to be clarified for fans asap.
Digital ticketing on 10:19 - Jul 14 with 2088 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Digital ticketing on 10:00 - Jul 14 by WatfordR

Are we seriously suggesting , for example, that someone on the turnstile is going to be telling a gang of Millwall fans without proof of a double jab they can’t come in?

I know this probably isn’t all down to the club to decide, but this needs to be clarified for fans asap.

No I couldn’t find anything about conditions of entry on the website. I think it’s in the ‘government guidance’.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/home-tickets/

“Are we seriously suggesting , for example, that someone on the turnstile is going to be telling a gang of Millwall fans without proof of a double jab they can’t come in?”

Agreed this needs to be clarified. If correct it’s mad.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Digital ticketing on 10:21 - Jul 14 with 2075 viewsconnell10

Digital ticketing on 10:00 - Jul 14 by WatfordR

I've sent away for my covid passport document. Just incase!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Digital ticketing on 10:22 - Jul 14 with 2068 viewsLongsufferingR

No, just the second one.
Digital ticketing on 11:08 - Jul 14 with 1997 viewsNorthernr

Ha ha, so even though I bought all 9 Man Utd tickets together and paid for them, I've been emailed one of them. So presumably the other eight have all been emailed out to the other eight people, which is a fcking logistical pain in the ars.
Digital ticketing on 11:12 - Jul 14 with 1980 viewsknocker

This situation is getting more ridiculous by the hour. Would not be surprised for a last minute return to season ticket cards.
Digital ticketing on 11:21 - Jul 14 with 1948 viewsBklynRanger

Just received my two Man Utd tickets as idiot proof pdfs.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 11:22]
Digital ticketing on 11:23 - Jul 14 with 1944 viewsNorthernr

Digital ticketing on 11:21 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

That's interesting, why have they emailed my nine out to the nine seperate people, but sent both yours to you? Did you buy with two STs registered to the same email addy?
Digital ticketing on 11:27 - Jul 14 with 1931 viewsBklynRanger

Digital ticketing on 11:23 - Jul 14 by Northernr

That's interesting, why have they emailed my nine out to the nine seperate people, but sent both yours to you? Did you buy with two STs registered to the same email addy?

I was a bit confused buying them tbh - only used my own ST details but it let me buy one ST price ticket and one full price ticket. They're both under my name so they wouldn't have anywhere else to send the second other than to me. I'd guess if the system has all your people's email addresses they may send them out separately like you say.
Digital ticketing on 11:28 - Jul 14 with 1924 viewsNorthernr

Digital ticketing on 11:27 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

I was a bit confused buying them tbh - only used my own ST details but it let me buy one ST price ticket and one full price ticket. They're both under my name so they wouldn't have anywhere else to send the second other than to me. I'd guess if the system has all your people's email addresses they may send them out separately like you say.

Oh right, ha ha, it wasn't meant to let you do that as I read the original piece - one per season ticket...
Digital ticketing on 11:43 - Jul 14 with 1889 viewsBklynRanger

Digital ticketing on 11:28 - Jul 14 by Northernr

Oh right, ha ha, it wasn't meant to let you do that as I read the original piece - one per season ticket...

That's what I thought too. Glitch in the matrix...
Digital ticketing on 12:30 - Jul 14 with 1831 viewsnix

Digital ticketing on 11:21 - Jul 14 by BklynRanger

Yes I've just received my Leicester ticket. The email said, unlike the info on the offish, that you CAN'T use the QPR wallet app to gain entry to the stadium atm. 🤔
Digital ticketing on 12:48 - Jul 14 with 1792 viewsfrancisbowles

It wouldn't let me buy two until I assigned the second one. I still haven't had the email though and I was on the site at 10am yesterday. Not panicking though, sure it will happen one way or another.
Digital ticketing on 14:35 - Jul 14 with 1692 viewsWatfordR

Digital ticketing on 10:19 - Jul 14 by CliveWilsonSaid

No I couldn’t find anything about conditions of entry on the website. I think it’s in the ‘government guidance’.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/home-tickets/

“Are we seriously suggesting , for example, that someone on the turnstile is going to be telling a gang of Millwall fans without proof of a double jab they can’t come in?”

Agreed this needs to be clarified. If correct it’s mad.

I think the EFL is going to need to take ownership of this situation, otherwise there'll be a serious chance of trouble kicking off at games up and down the land.

For example, proof of a negative test. Let's say QPR say "a lateral flow test will be fine". Then you spend god knows how much on train tickets for Hull and turn up to find out they say "we will only accept a PCR test".

Without EFL telling clubs what they are all required to do, you'll run the chance of every club having different sets of rules and guidelines for entry.

It needs sorting and very very quickly.
Digital ticketing on 14:41 - Jul 14 with 1686 viewsstowmarketrange

Digital ticketing on 14:35 - Jul 14 by WatfordR

I think the EFL is going to need to take ownership of this situation, otherwise there'll be a serious chance of trouble kicking off at games up and down the land.

For example, proof of a negative test. Let's say QPR say "a lateral flow test will be fine". Then you spend god knows how much on train tickets for Hull and turn up to find out they say "we will only accept a PCR test".

Without EFL telling clubs what they are all required to do, you'll run the chance of every club having different sets of rules and guidelines for entry.

It needs sorting and very very quickly.

And for the trains too.You have to wear a mask for TFL,but is that the same for all trains and buses throughout the country?
I guess the best advice is to take one with you in case,but I can’t see a tube refusing to pick up 1,000 millwall fans because 10 of them aren’t wearing a mask.
Digital ticketing on 15:00 - Jul 14 with 1668 viewsGloryHunter

Digital ticketing on 14:41 - Jul 14 by stowmarketrange

And for the trains too.You have to wear a mask for TFL,but is that the same for all trains and buses throughout the country?
I guess the best advice is to take one with you in case,but I can’t see a tube refusing to pick up 1,000 millwall fans because 10 of them aren’t wearing a mask.

TfL will have 400 "enforcement officers". I imagine most of them might find it convenient to be on the other side of town when Millwall are playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024