Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shape/Personnel 16:37 - Oct 16 with 8915 viewsHunterhoop

Unpopular opinion alert.

I think with the system we’re trying to play, Johansen, whilst quality on the ball, IS the problem with our shape and the number of goals we’re conceding. He’s a passenger out of possession. Good teams just play around him. Ball was terrible alongside him and the sub meant it was Chair there….honestly, if you want to keep this shape, you can you can only play 2 of Johansen/Chair/Willock against the good sides. You need legs or the defence to play incredibly high, but up against pace, you set up our back 3 to get turned.

I’m not sure what the answer is, but this two man central midfield with Johansen is not working. No legs.

Shape/Personnel on 22:21 - Oct 16 with 2254 viewsgazza1

I am not so sure that it is 'shape' that is the problem, more like 'personnel'........

As usual, Dom gets much of the blame but he was no worse than some of the players out there today. It was not his fault that we conceded a poor first goal and obviously not his fault for the other three Fulham goals. It is also not his fault that SJ is not, apparently, playing well. Also the first para in Nix post is very incorrect and untrue (have a look at the first half and you will see exactly why I say that!!!). Sadly, posters do not see his work rate and 'dog work', just the errors that he makes and he does make errors just like all of the players. As I have said before I await the 'great' Sam Field, who has been injured more that he has been available (unlike Ball who is ready for work most weeks of the season), to step in to the arena.....it will be interesting.

Posters need to look at the goals that we conceded.....the first (a good strike, etc) is pretty average defending from a couple of players, no names but but both of whom were 'top dogs' not long ago. Move to the second and, again, not good defending although, once again, a good headed finish by a top Championship CF but can't do it in the Premier. The third also pretty poor from a couple of players. Likewise the forth although the left back got some luck with the deflection.

We are getting beat because we are conceding too many goals due to individual errors...... It's as simple as that.

As for the Managers performance....I think he will reflect on himself and think that he was not much better than a lot of our players today.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 22:23]
Shape/Personnel on 22:37 - Oct 16 with 2215 viewsdannyblue

Shape was a big part of our defeat today, I thought. Plus the fact that Mitrovic is so dominant at this level. They had done their homework on us, had great shape, and stopped us ever getting out or having posession. It helped that their shape was naturally suited to ours.

We were 3421 moving to 3412. They were 4231

First half:
Their wingers and fullbacks stayed wide. That meant they always had two on one against our wingbacks. Even if we did get the switch, our wing backs were always isolated and quickly crowded out.

Mitrovic came deep, tempting DeWijs forward, and they then went in the gap behind. That pulled Barbet or Dickie narrower, making the problems on the flanks worse.

Charlie was a passenger and didn't stretch their defenders. His pace has gone so much that he plays it first time every time and snatches at his shots he's so scared of getting caught.

With their midfield two sitting deep, Chair and Willock had no time on the ball and couldn't find the normal pockets.

They always had a spare man across the pitch and we could never get overloads.

Second half, Chair actually did quite well in the middle I thought, but we'd have been better off matching their shape I think.
Shape/Personnel on 22:59 - Oct 16 with 2174 viewsozexile

IMO we can still play this formation but week need more clued up wing backs. Moses seemed to forget all about his defensive duties today. The key is to compress the field when you don't have the ball. We aren't doing that. We're still wide open, meaning the Cm's have to do too much covering work.
Shape/Personnel on 23:45 - Oct 16 with 2097 viewsjohncharles

I think we’re all forgetting that Johansen’s previous club was none other than, wait for it, Fulham.
They knew exactly how to play him.

Strong and stable my arse.

Shape/Personnel on 23:51 - Oct 16 with 2085 viewsHunterhoop

Shape/Personnel on 22:21 - Oct 16 by gazza1

I am not so sure that it is 'shape' that is the problem, more like 'personnel'........

As usual, Dom gets much of the blame but he was no worse than some of the players out there today. It was not his fault that we conceded a poor first goal and obviously not his fault for the other three Fulham goals. It is also not his fault that SJ is not, apparently, playing well. Also the first para in Nix post is very incorrect and untrue (have a look at the first half and you will see exactly why I say that!!!). Sadly, posters do not see his work rate and 'dog work', just the errors that he makes and he does make errors just like all of the players. As I have said before I await the 'great' Sam Field, who has been injured more that he has been available (unlike Ball who is ready for work most weeks of the season), to step in to the arena.....it will be interesting.

Posters need to look at the goals that we conceded.....the first (a good strike, etc) is pretty average defending from a couple of players, no names but but both of whom were 'top dogs' not long ago. Move to the second and, again, not good defending although, once again, a good headed finish by a top Championship CF but can't do it in the Premier. The third also pretty poor from a couple of players. Likewise the forth although the left back got some luck with the deflection.

We are getting beat because we are conceding too many goals due to individual errors...... It's as simple as that.

As for the Managers performance....I think he will reflect on himself and think that he was not much better than a lot of our players today.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 22:23]

Gaz, get down off your soap box. You like Dom Ball. You think he’s underrated. We get it. This thread wasn’t started to make obvious points. It was about Johansen.

You haven’t explained at all why it “isn’t about shape or personnel”; it is.
Shape/Personnel on 07:12 - Oct 17 with 1952 viewstraininvain

It’s a difficult one. Maybe we need to adopt a different approach against teams like Fulham and be a bit tighter at the back. But I wouldn’t be rushing to change too much against Blackburn and Peterborough as I fancy we’ll outscore both of them!

All a bit strange as our best spell in yesterday’s game came after we took off a midfielder for another striker. Obviously soon fell to pieces but I genuinely thought we might go on to win after Dykes equalised and I’m sure many of you thought the same.
Shape/Personnel on 08:26 - Oct 17 with 1919 viewsstevec

It appears the longer we have on the training ground the worse we get, hopefully Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday can sort us out.

The conundrum seems to be that whilst wing backs has worked against the lesser sides, it doesn’t work for us against the best sides.

Personally I’d start Dunne every week, he wouldn’t have got pushed around like the first two goals if he’d been man marking Metrovic. The right backs, either of them, aren’t up to the job, sadly we will need a replacement long term, but for now maybe put Dom Ball in that position. We’ve got to stop getting bullied down that side.

Chair and Willock in particular, set up everything going forward so play them behind a lone CF. In games where we play four at back, have three in midfield, and when we play three at the back, pray that Dom can play the wing back role until someone comes in who can in January.

Bottom line, RWB is going to haunt us until that’s sorted.
Shape/Personnel on 09:13 - Oct 17 with 1864 viewsdmm

It's interesting to read people's analysis of Johansen's weaknesses, and I think some astute points have been made. However, we'll see what we're like without him on Tuesday night as he picked up his 5th yellow yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

Shape/Personnel on 09:27 - Oct 17 with 1831 viewsPunteR

I haven't seen the game yet and I might give the extended highlights a swerve but some interesting points in this thread I'll look out for in the next game.
My overriding feeling is that it's championship football and things like this happen. I wouldn't start going back to the drawing board just yet with shape and personnel.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Shape/Personnel on 09:35 - Oct 17 with 1823 viewsMick_S

Shape/Personnel on 09:13 - Oct 17 by dmm

It's interesting to read people's analysis of Johansen's weaknesses, and I think some astute points have been made. However, we'll see what we're like without him on Tuesday night as he picked up his 5th yellow yesterday.

We have a couple of tricky games coming up, David. Blackburn are no mugs and Forest are in very good current form. And it’s LIVE.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Shape/Personnel on 10:17 - Oct 17 with 1768 viewsdaveB

I think we have 2 issues that need to be solved.

One is right wing back, no matter who plays there we are exposed there every week. For all the criticism of Kane we were a lot more solid at the back when he played last season. Moses yesterday was poor going forward with crosses rarely beating the first man and defensively he was horrific. The space down that side for teams to run into is becoming a problem and teams are targeting it. I'm not sure if a change of system to a 4-2-3-1 helps change that or not but it's an issue that needs to be addressed.

Also Deing in nearly every game now is being beaten at his near post, yesterdays was a good strike for the first goal but I thought he could have saved that one. That seems to be a fixable problem in training with his footwork but is going to hold him back from developing into a top keeper if not addressed.
Shape/Personnel on 11:01 - Oct 17 with 1714 viewssteveo04

Shape/Personnel on 10:17 - Oct 17 by daveB

I think we have 2 issues that need to be solved.

One is right wing back, no matter who plays there we are exposed there every week. For all the criticism of Kane we were a lot more solid at the back when he played last season. Moses yesterday was poor going forward with crosses rarely beating the first man and defensively he was horrific. The space down that side for teams to run into is becoming a problem and teams are targeting it. I'm not sure if a change of system to a 4-2-3-1 helps change that or not but it's an issue that needs to be addressed.

Also Deing in nearly every game now is being beaten at his near post, yesterdays was a good strike for the first goal but I thought he could have saved that one. That seems to be a fixable problem in training with his footwork but is going to hold him back from developing into a top keeper if not addressed.

I think the main issue here is that teams have worked us out , it happens in football , Sheffield United last season a casing point . I agree the right/ left side is a problem , both Bristol goals , both Preston goals , Reading first and Fulham yesterday have come with the fullbacks not getting tight and helping it centre half out . It interesting we gone to a 4 against both Barnsley and Reading not conceded and scored 5 ( ok I know we chasing games ) and actually gets crosses in, I think your see a better Moses/ McCallum to as I think at the moment they not sure weather to stick or twist .

I get it only 4 defeats and we shouldn’t rip everything up but I feel if teams have done there homework then we will get caught out again ,maybe a change and surprise teams , I think if we went 433 you got a shield in front of the 4 maybe Amos/ Dozzell for there legs and that leaves Stefan to worry about the dictating play , also gives us that chair , willock plus other shape. Also allows us to drop to a 4-5-1 if under it a bit

May even get adomah on the pitch to as in the 4 or a 3 he be a useful tool from the start .
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 11:19]
Shape/Personnel on 12:03 - Oct 17 with 1648 viewsHunterhoop

Shape/Personnel on 11:01 - Oct 17 by steveo04

I think the main issue here is that teams have worked us out , it happens in football , Sheffield United last season a casing point . I agree the right/ left side is a problem , both Bristol goals , both Preston goals , Reading first and Fulham yesterday have come with the fullbacks not getting tight and helping it centre half out . It interesting we gone to a 4 against both Barnsley and Reading not conceded and scored 5 ( ok I know we chasing games ) and actually gets crosses in, I think your see a better Moses/ McCallum to as I think at the moment they not sure weather to stick or twist .

I get it only 4 defeats and we shouldn’t rip everything up but I feel if teams have done there homework then we will get caught out again ,maybe a change and surprise teams , I think if we went 433 you got a shield in front of the 4 maybe Amos/ Dozzell for there legs and that leaves Stefan to worry about the dictating play , also gives us that chair , willock plus other shape. Also allows us to drop to a 4-5-1 if under it a bit

May even get adomah on the pitch to as in the 4 or a 3 he be a useful tool from the start .
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 11:19]

I think you’re right. I do think teams have worked us out.

Fulham in the first half did exactly what Barnsley, Coventry, and others have done: press us hard abd high but not the central centre half. Basically take away the out ball to the wing backs and midfield. That forces us to go long (or lose it in our half). We just don’t have enough of a central midfield at the minute. Teams have recognised that with time/space we have quality, so they try to crowd it out before we can play out.

The spare man is a centre half. In possession we look decent when Dickie steps out into midfield. Precisely because he’s the spare man.

What’s making it worse is that with only two central midfielders, one being Johansen who doesn’t have the legs to cover ground, and two wing backs getting caught too high, too often, the back 3 often face midfield runners untracked or get pulled into the channels to handle the wide forwards, leaving gaping space in the middle.

I think against the weaker teams maybe we can be bullish, push the wing backs up, go with 2 in the middle, one being Johansen, with Willock and Chair.

But against good sides, I think it leaves us way too open and unable to play through them. If we went 433 with Ball and Amos alongside Johansen, you retain Johansen’s passing and control but add legs in the middle, making it harder for teams to play through us. When Field’s fit, he comes in for one of them. And you keep Chair and Willock behind Dykes.

As has been said, it’ll be interesting to see if the current shape works better without Johansen on Tues. I’d like to see Amos start and really get about the pitch.

Either way, I’d like to see Kakay start over Moses. I’m becoming increasingly unsure Odubajo is much of a defender; his positioning is really poor, he doesn’t stop the cross, and as been pointed out, we seem to have the opposition in behind us down that flank far too often, which pulls Dickie into deep water.
Shape/Personnel on 12:17 - Oct 17 with 1625 viewsdistortR

Shape/Personnel on 12:03 - Oct 17 by Hunterhoop

I think you’re right. I do think teams have worked us out.

Fulham in the first half did exactly what Barnsley, Coventry, and others have done: press us hard abd high but not the central centre half. Basically take away the out ball to the wing backs and midfield. That forces us to go long (or lose it in our half). We just don’t have enough of a central midfield at the minute. Teams have recognised that with time/space we have quality, so they try to crowd it out before we can play out.

The spare man is a centre half. In possession we look decent when Dickie steps out into midfield. Precisely because he’s the spare man.

What’s making it worse is that with only two central midfielders, one being Johansen who doesn’t have the legs to cover ground, and two wing backs getting caught too high, too often, the back 3 often face midfield runners untracked or get pulled into the channels to handle the wide forwards, leaving gaping space in the middle.

I think against the weaker teams maybe we can be bullish, push the wing backs up, go with 2 in the middle, one being Johansen, with Willock and Chair.

But against good sides, I think it leaves us way too open and unable to play through them. If we went 433 with Ball and Amos alongside Johansen, you retain Johansen’s passing and control but add legs in the middle, making it harder for teams to play through us. When Field’s fit, he comes in for one of them. And you keep Chair and Willock behind Dykes.

As has been said, it’ll be interesting to see if the current shape works better without Johansen on Tues. I’d like to see Amos start and really get about the pitch.

Either way, I’d like to see Kakay start over Moses. I’m becoming increasingly unsure Odubajo is much of a defender; his positioning is really poor, he doesn’t stop the cross, and as been pointed out, we seem to have the opposition in behind us down that flank far too often, which pulls Dickie into deep water.

I agree with all that, but really not convinced by Kakay yet.
Shape/Personnel on 12:33 - Oct 17 with 1590 viewsdaveB

The simplest solution for me is you either get Chair or Wilock to play deeper as a central midfield player with only one of them given a free role or you drop one of them and play either Amos or Field as an extra midfield player. That offers a bit more protection in the middle for when both wing backs fly forward
Shape/Personnel on 13:00 - Oct 17 with 1560 viewsNoelmc

Shape/Personnel on 12:33 - Oct 17 by daveB

The simplest solution for me is you either get Chair or Wilock to play deeper as a central midfield player with only one of them given a free role or you drop one of them and play either Amos or Field as an extra midfield player. That offers a bit more protection in the middle for when both wing backs fly forward

I always think, play to your strengths, Dave. Our strengths are Willock and Chair being creative behind a front man, not our wing backs flying forward.

Chair dropped deeper into midfield second half yesterday and was poor. Maybe we do need to move away from wing backs as they currently do not offer enough going forward. 4-3-2-1 would probably be a better formation against the stronger teams.
Shape/Personnel on 15:01 - Oct 17 with 1437 viewsgazza1

Shape/Personnel on 23:51 - Oct 16 by Hunterhoop

Gaz, get down off your soap box. You like Dom Ball. You think he’s underrated. We get it. This thread wasn’t started to make obvious points. It was about Johansen.

You haven’t explained at all why it “isn’t about shape or personnel”; it is.

Ok Hunter, didnt know I was on a soap box but just putting my point over to several points on this thread. If you wanted to focus on SJ then head the post SJ or shape.

I don’t blame the shape for our defeat yesterday and as I have said, and having just listened to MW after match interview, he basically has said the same. The problems we have had is conceding which have come about because of very poor defensive mistakes.....you and I have seen it. Would a change of system/shape help - I do not think so, basic errors will always concede goals and that is what happened, again, yesterday.

However, if you want me to talk ‘shape’ and when I talk shape I mean 3 x CB & 2 x wide players or 5 across the back whatever you want to call it.....I think it has worked pretty well for us over many games, not always but very, very often, we have the players that can play that system and the proof is in the results. However, I am not particularly against other formations but I prefer the system we play because it gives us a lot of options going forward & I like 5 defenders when necessary. Surely, you realise that to change our shape now is a lot of training time indeed and even more to develop another system. Perhaps, when we play better teams we should ‘tinker’ with the current formation midfield/attack but primarily the 5 across the back is my preferred shape.

Sometimes we need to be smarter and not always play the ball out short, sometimes we should play play less forward thinking players but give them more freedom defensively, lots of different ways but I support the current system.

With regards to our players, despite many thinking Macallum is better than Wallace or Wallace is too old or too slow he is 'big' in the formation - we have both seen that as well. The right side has not been operating right either because both Kakay & Moses have not been doing their jobs too well. Yesterday Moses was not too good. Wide players are important with this system. Dickie has been finding it tough lately as well. As far as as SJ in the centre of midfield.....he is playing deeper than I would like and also not as mobile (I don't go with all this stuff about he is not fit, etc!!). I presume that is MW dictating where he wants him to play. Nobody in the team works harder than Dom (sorry but Dom deserves a mention) and without him we do not have anyone to do the ‘dogs job’ and that highlights SJ lack of movement.

Hunter, I could talk all day about our players and systems but posters on here probably are not that interested, perhaps one day over a pint or several we can spend a hour together talking football!!!!
Shape/Personnel on 16:21 - Oct 17 with 1351 viewsHunterhoop

I think we’re on similar pages.

I like Ball and he does a lot of the work a central midfielder needs to do in terms of closing down space, getting goal side and getting a foot in. But he was poor again yesterday. His first 3 touches were: heavy (lost possession in our half), foul (booked), heavy (lost possession in our half). Fulham have a very good squad, and I felt he was a little out of his depth. The game looked too quick fir him, both in and out of possession.

But I agree the work he does is under appreciated. And that’s brings me back to Johansen. For all his strengths, of which there are many, Ball has to do all his running, and against good teams, I don’t think the two of them are enough. You could demand Chair plays deeper, but then he’s less likely to be receiving the ball in dangerous positions. So to bring more help you have to sacrifice a centre half and go to a back four OR you drop one of Chair/Willock/Johansen to bring more legs and tracking back into the team. It’s a conundrum.

Personally, I think Warburton’s post match assessment was wrong and driven by emotion not a rational review. We were a bit soft and we made individual errors, but we were overrun. It was plain. For all to see. We could not play out in the first half and were camped in our half on the back foot. Consensus on the concourse was we were lucky it was only one. It was very similar to first halves against high pressing sides like Barnsley and Coventry. That, IMO, is a shape and personnel issue, that Warbs needs to look at. In the second half he went ballsy - no problem with that - but when we equalised I said straight away that personnel and shape was simply not set up to hold Fulham. We dropped Chair back alongside Johansen and we’re overrun in the middle as you’d expect. The Dunne/McCulllum sub also didn’t help.

But it’s the middle of the park that worries me; we simply are not dominating it. We’re being overrun regularly, thus exposing the back 3.
Shape/Personnel on 16:54 - Oct 17 with 1312 viewsRangersw12

Will let the FM experts continue over analyse a defeat against the best side in the league but what I would say is that McCallum was a disgrace yesterday, missing tackles, not bothering to run back and ducking headers, a truly dreadful performance from him.

Fulham far better side than us but with Ball & McCallum having their worst performances of the season it was inevitable we would get hammered
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 17:22]
Shape/Personnel on 17:17 - Oct 17 with 1272 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"but when we equalised I said straight away that personnel and shape was simply not set up to hold Fulham."

Agree completely, Hunter. At 1-1, I thought we might've shored up midfield and tried to hit them on the counter as they presses to regain the lead. It's not Warburton's way, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Shape/Personnel on 17:49 - Oct 17 with 1224 viewsQPROslo

Shape/Personnel on 18:28 - Oct 16 by bosh67

For me if you are chasing a game and looking to unlock a defence with 2 strikers you send on Albert.

Agree. That may have been the plan hindered by needing to sub both McCallum and Austin for fitness reasons. Though he could have moved Moses to LWB and brought Albert on at RWB, or instead of Austin.
Shape/Personnel on 18:09 - Oct 17 with 1187 viewsplasmahoop

I think the problem yesterday wasn't so much shape, or necessarily specific personnel, but more like not enough numbers/commitment to defence. If you're away from home against a good team traditionally the away side defends and sets up to be hard to beat. One up front and everyone behind the ball. In the first half they pressed us, and we should really have played it longer more often rather than keep losing the ball in our own final third. In the second half wehen gray came on we kept knocking it long too often to try and play in behind, but the ball kept coming back. And if odjubayo is going to keep galavanting up the field, which yesterday I don't think he should have been then someone else has to drop in and cover rather than leaving massive open spaces
Shape/Personnel on 18:23 - Oct 17 with 1162 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Shape/Personnel on 16:21 - Oct 17 by Hunterhoop

I think we’re on similar pages.

I like Ball and he does a lot of the work a central midfielder needs to do in terms of closing down space, getting goal side and getting a foot in. But he was poor again yesterday. His first 3 touches were: heavy (lost possession in our half), foul (booked), heavy (lost possession in our half). Fulham have a very good squad, and I felt he was a little out of his depth. The game looked too quick fir him, both in and out of possession.

But I agree the work he does is under appreciated. And that’s brings me back to Johansen. For all his strengths, of which there are many, Ball has to do all his running, and against good teams, I don’t think the two of them are enough. You could demand Chair plays deeper, but then he’s less likely to be receiving the ball in dangerous positions. So to bring more help you have to sacrifice a centre half and go to a back four OR you drop one of Chair/Willock/Johansen to bring more legs and tracking back into the team. It’s a conundrum.

Personally, I think Warburton’s post match assessment was wrong and driven by emotion not a rational review. We were a bit soft and we made individual errors, but we were overrun. It was plain. For all to see. We could not play out in the first half and were camped in our half on the back foot. Consensus on the concourse was we were lucky it was only one. It was very similar to first halves against high pressing sides like Barnsley and Coventry. That, IMO, is a shape and personnel issue, that Warbs needs to look at. In the second half he went ballsy - no problem with that - but when we equalised I said straight away that personnel and shape was simply not set up to hold Fulham. We dropped Chair back alongside Johansen and we’re overrun in the middle as you’d expect. The Dunne/McCulllum sub also didn’t help.

But it’s the middle of the park that worries me; we simply are not dominating it. We’re being overrun regularly, thus exposing the back 3.

I'm glad that you pointed out both shape and personnel because for me it's a combination of the two. When one is managing a small squad on a limited budget, tactical flexibility is key because a handful of injuries will put paid to best laid plans.

In the second half of last season QPR were very fortunate to avoid injuries which meant that MW could rely on the same tried-and-trusted personnel to execute his favoured formation. This season he's largely persevered with the same shape despite sometimes lacking the personnel to do the job; the most obvious example of this was Barnsley at home when both LWBs were injured and Moses was suspended, yet he selected Kakay at LWB, shoe-horned Thomas at RWB and started Dozzell in CM in order to go with his preferred formation. It was only when he switched to 4 at the back and brought on players who should have started that QPR began to get a foothold in the game and ultimately eeked out a result.

In the first half of last season MW was equally stuck in his ways until wretched form and the January transfer window forced a rethink and a change of tack. MW, of course, should be commended for having the courage to change it up but I can't help thinking that it was last throw of the dice of a manager hanging on the precipice. Thankfully we came through that and have improved but I'd like to see MW demonstrate the same flexibility in his tactical thinking on a weekly basis, particularly when a number of players are injured, suspended or out-of-form.

By all means have a preferred formation but if the right players are not available to execute, then go with another shape that suits the players at your disposal.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 18:27]
Shape/Personnel on 19:06 - Oct 17 with 1106 viewsNorthantsHoop

The key is how we respond in next 2 winnable games against Blackburn and Peterborough. Think Johansen will be suspended for the Blackburn match. I thought McCallum was playing well yesterday and Moses looked weaker to me.
We played so deep in the 1st half and allowed Fulham to come onto us, dont think we are going to get it right in midfield until Sam Field is back alongside Johansen. Still think Adomah is not utilised enough on the right wing back role.
Shape/Personnel on 19:25 - Oct 17 with 1079 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I had a dig at Johansen in the match thread yesterday. Having calmed down after the disappointment of losing to Fukham I now think we’ve played, in very quick succession, our 3 most difficult fixtures of the season and gave a good account of ourselves in two of them. If we stick to the same formation and team we’ll beat the vast majority of teams in this league.

Fukham was a typo but I think I may stick with that in future!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 19:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024