Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... 19:21 - Feb 25 with 32434 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 rangers

and a home defeat at bournemouth by stoke will see us go second.

not going tomorrow, got a retirement do in the acton vale club.
but will be there in spirit.....and if we win, will be spirit in me....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 19:42 - Feb 25 with 6310 viewsBoston

Difficult fixture, think we'll be lucky to get a draw. Please surprise me, Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 19:50 - Feb 25 with 6283 views222gers

Yes, very tricky. The portents aren't good - unhappy hunting ground, Sky as well.
We do seem though to have plenty of selection options especially if the strikers are fit.
I don't think we'll lose.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 20:16 - Feb 25 with 6232 viewsfrancisbowles

We will need eleven players working hard, so Dickie in the only change, if everyone else is fit and rested to start.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 20:20 - Feb 25 with 6225 viewsTramoreRanger

I'd take a point if offered now......
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 20:32 - Feb 25 with 6202 viewsRangersw12

Got a horrible feeling were gonna lose this one nil probably a pen
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 21:01 - Feb 25 with 6141 viewsWatford_Ranger

It’s my birthday and I’m going so it’ll be a meek 2-0 defeat probably with a soft penalty I’m afraid.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 21:38 - Feb 25 with 6089 viewsqueensparker

Reading the Blackburn fans they’re surprisingly negative, moaning about how they can’t score and have no chance.

I’d like to see the “no forwards” plan one more time tbh against them, it was looking good til Sanderson got sent off on Wed and the one thing Blackburn do have is a solid defence. Let’s try and pass round them
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 21:53 - Feb 25 with 6055 viewskensalriser

I took a look at Blackburn's recent results and while they are in a bit of a slump - two wins, two draws, four defeats from the last eight - they've played only two of those at home (W Boro, L Forest). No goals in five though, telling us what we already know, they're missing Brereton. Score first and I would fancy us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 22:23 - Feb 25 with 5993 viewsderbyhoop

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 21:38 - Feb 25 by queensparker

Reading the Blackburn fans they’re surprisingly negative, moaning about how they can’t score and have no chance.

I’d like to see the “no forwards” plan one more time tbh against them, it was looking good til Sanderson got sent off on Wed and the one thing Blackburn do have is a solid defence. Let’s try and pass round them

In this League, with this QPR team, no result would be a real surprise.
I'm going for the draw but not with confidence.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 22:42 - Feb 25 with 5968 viewsDamo1962

We will definetely have to improve on our recent away performances to get anything from this. 1-1 looks good to me.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 4:30]
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 23:07 - Feb 25 with 5940 viewsRs_Holy

uuuuuuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssssssssssssss
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 23:09]
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 23:39 - Feb 25 with 5876 viewsDavieQPR

Blackburn are sorely missing the Chilean Messi. Two goals in their last ten games and none in their last six. Play to our potential and we could win this 2,3 nil.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 00:38 - Feb 26 with 5831 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have no clue if Blackburn are any good right now but I am delighted by our unity and players fighting for each other .
I will predict a nice comfortable 2 - 0 win to the Superhoops
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 07:40 - Feb 26 with 5675 viewsdmm

A somewhat surprisingly low key thread so far, but I too feel cautious. It's a tough game to predict as, although we are quite evenly matched in many ways, our styles of play appear to be very different. The two managers' tactics in this match will be fascinating to see.

1-1. Willock.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 07:47 - Feb 26 with 5663 viewsjoe90

From the off, if we got on the front foot and control the tempo of the game, don’t see why we can’t win this.

Today is the day we want to play our possession game, conserve energy and gradually brake them down.

1-0 Rangers, come on!

I wish everyone travelling to Blackburn a safe trip. That is serious dedication!
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 08:06 - Feb 26 with 5632 viewsHarbour

Hard fought 2-2 draw think might be a few cards in a physical battle. Be interesting to see if Warbs sticks with false 9 or reverts to Austin/Grey up top. Come on ursss.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 09:24 - Feb 26 with 5552 viewsBurnleyhoop

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 08:06 - Feb 26 by Harbour

Hard fought 2-2 draw think might be a few cards in a physical battle. Be interesting to see if Warbs sticks with false 9 or reverts to Austin/Grey up top. Come on ursss.

The performance against Pool highlighted the need for bodies in the midfield and legs (running)up front. The extra mobility it gives us makes all the difference.

Need to control the midfield and win back possession quickly today. Blackburn will be up for this big time and we need to match them all over the park.

Big boys football today and I will be there with my two teenage sons, in the sunshine ( yes folks, it’s cracking the flags up north today) to witness our first victory here in over 20 years.

Bring it on.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 09:34 - Feb 26 with 5515 viewsStainrod

Blackburn have not scored for five games and only two in their last nine.

But over those nine they have conceded just six.

QPR have scored nine goals in their last eight - and four of those were in one game against a terrible Reading.

QPR have conceded nine goals in those eight games.

All of which leads me to conclude this will probably be low scoring.

So if we are to break them down we will need to show that same front foot positivity we showed in patches against Blackpool. Could well be just one goal in it, hopefully from us, probably late on. We will never have a better time to play them but in the overall scheme of things a dull 0-0 wd be a strong result for us.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 09:54 - Feb 26 with 5492 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 Willock, who was the one player on Weds who had a poor game (half)
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:08 - Feb 26 with 5472 viewsthemodfather

ewood is a no no for qpr, i will take a draw now with no injuries.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:30 - Feb 26 with 5433 viewsdublinr

This thread's doing that vertical blue stripe thing that makes it unreadable on my phone. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do to fix it?

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:36 - Feb 26 with 5411 viewsBklynRanger

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:30 - Feb 26 by dublinr

This thread's doing that vertical blue stripe thing that makes it unreadable on my phone. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do to fix it?

You'd need to ask R's Holy to yell U R's again but slightly shorter.

Will be interesting to see if we stick with a similar formation today.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:49 - Feb 26 with 5366 viewsfrancisbowles

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 09:54 - Feb 26 by PinnerPaul

1-1 Willock, who was the one player on Weds who had a poor game (half)

He did but we weren't playing the right balls to him. I think MW said after we went too long early on. Sanderson's red mist meant we didn't get to see if he/we could adapt better.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:50 - Feb 26 with 5359 viewsfrancisbowles

Try logging out of the site, clearing cache and then log back in again.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 10:51 - Feb 26 with 5358 viewsHantsR

I had that problem. It's a mix of refresh then put screen horizontal then upright again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024