Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 382801 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 13:24 - Sep 1 with 5484 viewsbosh67

Transfer Rumours on 13:22 - Sep 1 by vanrrrr

This fella at least seems somewhat reliable .

The Tim Iroegbunam story has been around for a while. Another midfielder but this kid is fantastic at getting forward so very much in the bracket of players Beale likes to work with. He's 19 but an absolute unit. Have seen him play for the England U19s and he's immense for his age.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 13:31 - Sep 1 with 5349 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer Rumours on 13:24 - Sep 1 by bosh67

The Tim Iroegbunam story has been around for a while. Another midfielder but this kid is fantastic at getting forward so very much in the bracket of players Beale likes to work with. He's 19 but an absolute unit. Have seen him play for the England U19s and he's immense for his age.

Caught him a couple of times for England u19s, incredible energy and loves a tackle! The kind of midfielder it'd be very nice to have around as an option.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 13:46 - Sep 1 with 5168 viewsSouthallRanger

Transfer Rumours on 13:31 - Sep 1 by aston_hoop

Caught him a couple of times for England u19s, incredible energy and loves a tackle! The kind of midfielder it'd be very nice to have around as an option.

If this kind of signing gets us to at least playoffs then obviously I won’t be complaining. But what will this mean for Amos when he’s back. Would also impact dozzels pitch time, no? Seems to me that we are going for it this season
Transfer Rumours on 13:48 - Sep 1 with 5130 viewsHAYESBOY

Deal agreed for Dendoncker to go to Villa. Helps us?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 13:50 - Sep 1 with 5092 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer Rumours on 13:46 - Sep 1 by SouthallRanger

If this kind of signing gets us to at least playoffs then obviously I won’t be complaining. But what will this mean for Amos when he’s back. Would also impact dozzels pitch time, no? Seems to me that we are going for it this season

Seeing it from Beale's point of view, it means that if one of Johansen, Dozzell, Field or Amos are injured, we can still bring on a central midfielder as a substitute or rotate players when its Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday. Given those 4, thats going to happen a lot this season I think. Its a position that having that extra depth isn't a disaster.

Transfer Rumours on 14:00 - Sep 1 with 4964 viewsted_hendrix

Has anybody fainted yet?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer Rumours on 14:01 - Sep 1 with 4946 viewsHeadington

Transfer Rumours on 13:50 - Sep 1 by aston_hoop

Seeing it from Beale's point of view, it means that if one of Johansen, Dozzell, Field or Amos are injured, we can still bring on a central midfielder as a substitute or rotate players when its Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday. Given those 4, thats going to happen a lot this season I think. Its a position that having that extra depth isn't a disaster.

We also have Taylor Richards. So quite a strong midfield.
Transfer Rumours on 14:03 - Sep 1 with 4931 viewsSouthallRanger

Transfer Rumours on 13:50 - Sep 1 by aston_hoop

I see that point and maybe we do need more strength in depth. But this is a loan who will almost certainly be guaranteed minutes on the pitch and will impact players that we own and want to develop. They won’t be sold for big profit if they spend more than half the time on the bench.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 4734 viewsDixie_CT

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-deal-for-aston-villas-iroegbunam-p

Itchy bum time
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 14:22]
Transfer Rumours on 14:23 - Sep 1 with 4679 viewsDoudou87

Really hope we can secure cover for Paal, seeing as our new system relies on full backs so much can't bare to watch Niko have another game!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Sep 1 with 4666 viewsSouthallRanger

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-deal-for-aston-villas-iroegbunam-p

Well there you go. WLS headlined this article as “deal agreed” for Iroegbunam before changing it to “close”.

They also gave update on Archer almost certainly staying put at villa and us being unlikely to sign any other striker but to use Roberts further forward.

Last sentence about us wanting left back cover if we can.

Edit: Dave mc replied to a follow up tweet which complained about us not getting a striker. His words “ No, a mistake would be signing yet another sub-par striker just to sign a striker. Besides, they might well still get a striker.”

There you go. Saved you a click
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 15:03]
Transfer Rumours on 14:34 - Sep 1 with 4539 viewsDavieQPR

Suggest Clive keeps this name on a Post It Note very near his computer if we do sign him.
Transfer Rumours on 14:48 - Sep 1 with 4387 viewsJames_Paddocks

Transfer Rumours on 14:59 - Sep 1 with 4199 viewsgolborne

Transfer Rumours on 14:48 - Sep 1 by James_Paddocks

one team for this season and already building for the one next season. get'em down
Transfer Rumours on 15:08 - Sep 1 with 4047 viewsWestbourneR

Proper cover for Paal should be a key priority.

Kakay is just about ok, Niko is not.

Tbh we could do with an upgrade on both - full backs are so key.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 15:14 - Sep 1 with 3928 viewsDoudou87

Transfer Rumours on 14:48 - Sep 1 by James_Paddocks

He wont see any game time, Forest signing players for the sake of it, 20 Players thats insane.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Transfer Rumours on 15:15 - Sep 1 with 3896 viewsJames_Paddocks

Transfer Rumours on 15:14 - Sep 1 by Doudou87

He wont see any game time, Forest signing players for the sake of it, 20 Players thats insane.

It gets better. Absolutely comical.

Transfer Rumours on 15:21 - Sep 1 with 3771 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Transfer Rumours on 14:34 - Sep 1 by DavieQPR

Suggest Clive keeps this name on a Post It Note very near his computer if we do sign him.

Add him to the “walking spell-check” list with Anfernee Dijksteel.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Transfer Rumours on 15:28 - Sep 1 with 3600 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer Rumours on 15:08 - Sep 1 by WestbourneR

Proper cover for Paal should be a key priority.

Kakay is just about ok, Niko is not.

Tbh we could do with an upgrade on both - full backs are so key.

Adomah can also provide cover for Laird if necessary.
Transfer Rumours on 15:29 - Sep 1 with 3553 viewsDamo1962

Transfer Rumours on 15:15 - Sep 1 by James_Paddocks

I don't suppose we have any sell on - or have we already had it ? Good player for this league - not sure about the Prem.
Transfer Rumours on 15:48 - Sep 1 with 3249 viewsNorthernr

Bowler keeps making moves to places he's never going to play.
Transfer Rumours on 15:54 - Sep 1 with 3118 viewsaston_hoop

Duke McKenna joining Kelman at Orient - on loan
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 15:55]

Transfer Rumours on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 3043 viewsstantheman10

I wonder how many of these Forest signings are Steve Cooper choices?
Transfer Rumours on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 2952 viewsstantheman10

Doesn't look like we're getting a striker in! 'Beale ‘won’t be distraught’ if QPR don’t sign striker' according to WLS
Transfer Rumours on 16:10 - Sep 1 with 2778 viewsJames_Paddocks

Roberts to be used as the back up No9 then.

I'd still like to see one or two shifted out the door if possible? Bonne, Thomas etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024