Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in Northampton 11:06 - Jul 15 with 3171 viewspaulparker

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/former-pastor-is-sentenced-at-nort

A member of the public, walking past his office at The Baptist Centre, said they saw Jeffs almost completely naked, except he was wearing ladies stockings. He was described as standing between two dark chairs, thrusting into a Henry hoover.
The court heard that Jeffs noticed the member of the public but continued to thrust into the machine. He was also seen pleasuring himself, the court heard. Jeffs said he felt "naughty", the court was told."

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:08 - Jul 15 with 3138 viewsMrSheen

Hopefully banned from owning a Henry in future. Or a wood-chipper.
Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:10 - Jul 15 with 3122 viewsdistortR

Blimme!

check this out from 1 min 11 seconds, explains a lot

[Post edited 15 Jul 2022 11:13]
Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:10 - Jul 15 with 3120 viewspeejaybee

Its a strange world we are living in. Innit

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:11 - Jul 15 with 3113 viewsted_hendrix

Those Henry hoovers are quite good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:13 - Jul 15 with 3089 viewsdistortR

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:11 - Jul 15 by ted_hendrix

Those Henry hoovers are quite good.

versatile, even.
Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:19 - Jul 15 with 3043 viewsHAYESBOY

Getting a community order and being put on the offenders list...............that sucks for him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:22 - Jul 15 with 3027 viewsLblock

That sucks man!

Big question is will Jeffs be in the car parks of Northamptonshire in the near future?!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:44 - Jul 15 with 2915 viewsBoston

There's got to be a shag pile joke in there somewhere.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:49 - Jul 15 with 2898 viewskensalriser

How did he avoid becoming the local Conservative MP?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:50 - Jul 15 with 2897 viewsWokingR

Not sure about Henry but Hetty ?
You would wouldn't you
Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:52 - Jul 15 with 2879 viewsLblock

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:50 - Jul 15 by WokingR

Not sure about Henry but Hetty ?
You would wouldn't you

She’s a bit young isn’t she?

Don’t want anyone being accused of being a hooverpile or anything

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:53 - Jul 15 with 2878 viewsNorthernr

God I miss court reporting. That was my court as well for a while. Dream cases those when they walk through the door.
Meanwhile in Northampton on 12:01 - Jul 15 with 2831 viewsdanehoop

Deputy District Judge Harte said: “Why you thought it best to bring this matter to trial, I have no idea.”

fair question.

Never knowingly understood

Meanwhile in Northampton on 12:04 - Jul 15 with 2813 viewsDannyPaddox

The Pastor has asked for 7 other offences to be taken into consideration. Asked for a comment after the verdict the hoover replied, ”I'm Henry the eighth I am - Henry the eighth I am, I am”
[Post edited 15 Jul 2022 12:10]
Meanwhile in Northampton on 12:25 - Jul 15 with 2738 viewsMrSheen

Meanwhile in Northampton on 11:53 - Jul 15 by Northernr

God I miss court reporting. That was my court as well for a while. Dream cases those when they walk through the door.

One of the joys of old fashioned local papers was the whoppers defendants told in mitigation.
“He admitted attacking Mr X while intoxicated, but said it was because he mistakenly thought he was his sister’s ex-husband.”
“The defendant admitted vehicle theft, claiming he had panicked after receiving a tearful call from his daughter that her bus pass had been refused.”
Meanwhile in Northampton on 13:13 - Jul 15 with 2569 viewsNorthantsHoop

Strange things go on in Northamptonshire, so does not suprise me. Just look at Northampton Town football club, the stand rebuilding and money embezallment saga and a bizarre end of season result, meaning they didn't go up from League 2.
Meanwhile in Northampton on 13:28 - Jul 15 with 2506 viewsNorthernr

Meanwhile in Northampton on 12:25 - Jul 15 by MrSheen

One of the joys of old fashioned local papers was the whoppers defendants told in mitigation.
“He admitted attacking Mr X while intoxicated, but said it was because he mistakenly thought he was his sister’s ex-husband.”
“The defendant admitted vehicle theft, claiming he had panicked after receiving a tearful call from his daughter that her bus pass had been refused.”

Did a great sentending in Sheffield of a geezer who'd lifted a leaf blower (not a small thing) from Homebase, been chased out of the store and across the car park, jumped over the wall at the end into the river and waded along holding it above his head into a tunnel. Unfortunately the tunnel went all the way under the middle of Sheffield, it's not passable by anything other than perhaps a very tiny submarine. He waited in there for a bit, came out, police and security standing there looking down over the wall waiting for him and his line was "look what I found".
Meanwhile in Northampton on 13:45 - Jul 15 with 2452 viewsslmrstid

Meanwhile in Northampton on 13:28 - Jul 15 by Northernr

Did a great sentending in Sheffield of a geezer who'd lifted a leaf blower (not a small thing) from Homebase, been chased out of the store and across the car park, jumped over the wall at the end into the river and waded along holding it above his head into a tunnel. Unfortunately the tunnel went all the way under the middle of Sheffield, it's not passable by anything other than perhaps a very tiny submarine. He waited in there for a bit, came out, police and security standing there looking down over the wall waiting for him and his line was "look what I found".

There was a similar incident in the canal in Leicester a few weeks ago. Police were chasing a guy who promptly dove into the canal to escape them, despite the fact he couldn't swim, tried to slowly wade across to the other side, got stuck when it got too deep for him, then had to make his way back out whilst all the police waited for him and then arrested him anyway.

Regarding this Jeffs chap, I wonder at that age whether he's actually got control of all his mental faculties. If he's never done something like that before to then suddenly start doing that with a hoover...
Meanwhile in Northampton on 15:30 - Jul 15 with 2290 viewsWokingR

Meanwhile in Northampton on 13:45 - Jul 15 by slmrstid

There was a similar incident in the canal in Leicester a few weeks ago. Police were chasing a guy who promptly dove into the canal to escape them, despite the fact he couldn't swim, tried to slowly wade across to the other side, got stuck when it got too deep for him, then had to make his way back out whilst all the police waited for him and then arrested him anyway.

Regarding this Jeffs chap, I wonder at that age whether he's actually got control of all his mental faculties. If he's never done something like that before to then suddenly start doing that with a hoover...

You don't 'suddenly' start doing stuff like that with a hoover.
You have to do your basic training first, usually a small household appliance like an electric toothbrush. Then you gradually build up to a kitchen whisk or maybe even a small handheld vacuum.
Then, and only then do you get serious.
Meanwhile in Northampton on 15:56 - Jul 15 with 2216 viewsBoston

The first vacuum cleaners don't suck y'know, they used to blow. Just saying like.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024