Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aggro 23:53 - Aug 6 with 5731 viewstoboboly

On SA road after the game, haven't seen anything mentioned but police were quite slow and seemed to realise they dropped the ball. Everyone alright?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Aggro on 02:11 - Aug 7 with 5513 viewsBoston

Was this another musical dispute?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Aggro on 08:26 - Aug 7 with 5096 viewsMick_S

I saw about 15 or so police running down S.A after the match. There was an ice cream van opposite the army centre where everyone was queuing peacefully- Rangers and Boro. Weird one. Maybe they fancied a 99.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Aggro on 17:01 - Aug 7 with 4487 viewsJudejwillo

Seems to be something at every game now, such a shame
Aggro on 17:30 - Aug 7 with 4337 viewsDannyPaddox

Aggro on 08:26 - Aug 7 by Mick_S

I saw about 15 or so police running down S.A after the match. There was an ice cream van opposite the army centre where everyone was queuing peacefully- Rangers and Boro. Weird one. Maybe they fancied a 99.

Last weekend someone got battered outside a fish and chip shop. This weekend someone ends up with crushed nuts by the ice-cream van. There’s a pattern emerging.
Aggro on 17:36 - Aug 7 with 4298 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Aggro on 17:30 - Aug 7 by DannyPaddox

Last weekend someone got battered outside a fish and chip shop. This weekend someone ends up with crushed nuts by the ice-cream van. There’s a pattern emerging.

Hundreds and thousands of them by the ice cream van, and only ninety-nine of us...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Aggro on 17:42 - Aug 7 with 4234 viewsDWQPR

I heard some screwball got whipped.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Aggro on 17:47 - Aug 7 with 4193 viewsDannyPaddox

Rumours someone was seen brandishing a magnum.
Aggro on 17:54 - Aug 7 with 4163 viewsMick_S

Aggro on 17:47 - Aug 7 by DannyPaddox

Rumours someone was seen brandishing a magnum.

I got a lolly gobble choc bomb. No trouble.

Forgot to add - one Players no 6 for 5p. Mind that child.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 17:58]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Aggro on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 4072 viewsdmm

Aggro on 17:54 - Aug 7 by Mick_S

I got a lolly gobble choc bomb. No trouble.

Forgot to add - one Players no 6 for 5p. Mind that child.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 17:58]

Players no 6 were such a step up from Players no 10 which I'm sure were made from the factory floor sweepings.
Aggro on 18:43 - Aug 7 with 3936 viewsAntti_Heinola

OP makes me laugh.
We complain when there's police lining the streets after low risk games, this time they 'dropped the ball'.

Bit of personal responsibility from idiot fans wouldn't go amiss. It started about 20 metres behind me, and of course plenty streamed back hoping for some action.
Absolutely pathetic. So bored of this testosterone-fuelled garbage.

Bare bones.

Aggro on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 3894 viewsBlackCrowe

As we left there's was a minor altercation (reckon it was Rangers tw@t that was looking for action). So bored of all this and all of the 'Northern scum' chants etc. Boro have got great support, come from a different part of our country, let it be.

Hoping the rise of the Women's game and how players and supporters behave might wake us all up. Not yet it seems.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 19:39]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Aggro on 19:35 - Aug 7 with 3742 viewsBoston

Aggro on 08:26 - Aug 7 by Mick_S

C'mon, everyone makes a mistake now and then, they just got confused when the customer ordered 9 99's.

Aggro on 19:40 - Aug 7 with 3716 viewsbillericaydicky

I saw a few scuffles in front of me on SAR after the game. Seemed to be Boro fans who instigated it, lots of chants of 'soft southern b'stards' etc and mainly from young lads who'd had a few shandies. The Old Bill arrived after a minute or so and whacked a few of them, but it was all a load of nothing really. Sadly all clubs have these idiots, us included.
Aggro on 20:07 - Aug 7 with 3586 viewskensalriser

Aggro on 17:30 - Aug 7 by DannyPaddox

The mystery of the vanishing burger vans solved. They couldn't risk someone getting minced and griddled.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Aggro on 10:17 - Aug 8 with 2942 viewsstowmarketrange

Aggro on 18:51 - Aug 7 by BlackCrowe

As we left there's was a minor altercation (reckon it was Rangers tw@t that was looking for action). So bored of all this and all of the 'Northern scum' chants etc. Boro have got great support, come from a different part of our country, let it be.

Hoping the rise of the Women's game and how players and supporters behave might wake us all up. Not yet it seems.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 19:39]

Let’s hope so mate.But you get someone like Ian Wright asking for designated seating for away fans at WSL matches without thinking about the added problems that may create in time.Better to have families mixing surely than having away fans stuck on their own at the a@se end of the grounds?
Maybe Fulham have seen the future with their neutral end,but I’m not sure many of us could put up with mouthy away fans in amongst us.

But there was one poor sod who took a kicking up there last august,so who knows how it all started on Saturday.
Aggro on 10:29 - Aug 8 with 2881 viewsLblock

I saw this all unfold by the ice cream van

One Boro fan was abusing a QPR lad about his Funny Feet.
Then the old bird he was with had her Witches Hat knocked off.
Bit of squaring up and the Boro lad proved to be a melt.
Everyone went a bit flakey but all over in a flash as the good old Neopolitan Police turned up and told everyone to get to the station and use their Oyster to get home.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Aggro on 11:00 - Aug 8 with 2766 viewsBoston

Aggro on 10:29 - Aug 8 by Lblock

I saw this all unfold by the ice cream van

One Boro fan was abusing a QPR lad about his Funny Feet.
Then the old bird he was with had her Witches Hat knocked off.
Bit of squaring up and the Boro lad proved to be a melt.
Everyone went a bit flakey but all over in a flash as the good old Neopolitan Police turned up and told everyone to get to the station and use their Oyster to get home.

Did they cone off the area?

Aggro on 11:23 - Aug 8 with 2696 viewsPikey

Aggro on 10:17 - Aug 8 by stowmarketrange

Let’s hope so mate.But you get someone like Ian Wright asking for designated seating for away fans at WSL matches without thinking about the added problems that may create in time.Better to have families mixing surely than having away fans stuck on their own at the a@se end of the grounds?
Maybe Fulham have seen the future with their neutral end,but I’m not sure many of us could put up with mouthy away fans in amongst us.

But there was one poor sod who took a kicking up there last august,so who knows how it all started on Saturday.

Not sure that's what Wrightt said.tge interview I watched he was bemoaning the fact that as an away fan he had to be a member of all wsl clubs to get a ticket. What he said was he wanted it opened up to make it easy for all away and neutral fans to get in the ground. But as always stand to be corrected.
Aggro on 11:45 - Aug 8 with 2611 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In the old days, the old bill would have given these kids a calippo-round the ear.
Aggro on 11:48 - Aug 8 with 2588 viewsted_hendrix

Prats.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Aggro on 11:52 - Aug 8 with 2560 viewsDavieQPR

Aggro on 18:11 - Aug 7 by dmm

Players no 6 were such a step up from Players no 10 which I'm sure were made from the factory floor sweepings.

They were luxury compared to Weights or Woodbines.
Aggro on 12:09 - Aug 8 with 2490 viewsBury_St_Ranger

99 Problems.
Aggro on 12:12 - Aug 8 with 2465 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sounds like something we could collectively discuss over a Zoom.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Aggro on 12:33 - Aug 8 with 2374 viewsE17hoop

Aggro on 18:43 - Aug 7 by Antti_Heinola

OP makes me laugh.
We complain when there's police lining the streets after low risk games, this time they 'dropped the ball'.

Bit of personal responsibility from idiot fans wouldn't go amiss. It started about 20 metres behind me, and of course plenty streamed back hoping for some action.
Absolutely pathetic. So bored of this testosterone-fuelled garbage.

This. Some Boro fans started with the Teesiders chant, someone told them to shut up, they responded with soft southern b*stards and a 40+ overweight QPR fan started fronting up to them. Handbags and lots of noise for 5 seconds. Police arrived, Boro fans started mouthing off at the police, bit of noise as the police and Boro clashed for 5 seconds, all over within 2 minutes.

I can imagine it was reported in some places as a bundle, and someone sorted someone for taking the p*ss. It was some p*ssed up mouthy lads getting a response from a QPR fan. It isn't difficult to ignore people and you've just beaten them. Having a row makes you look like a t*at.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Aggro on 12:38 - Aug 8 with 2353 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

While we’re on the subject, what ever happened with the poor Luton lad who ended up in a coma?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024