Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread 08:13 - Aug 16 with 29296 viewsHoopstar

Never had a go at one of these before.

Only 2.7% of us have predicted an way win with over 85% saying a home win today in the prediction league...so there is that.

I have a good feeling about tonight anyway.

If I had to guess a starting XI..

Dieng
Kakay Dickie Dunne Paal
Field Johansen
Willock Roberts Chair
Dykes

Laird to come on after 60 for a debut.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 2041 viewshoops_legend

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:47 - Aug 16 by paulparker

You could see that coming a mile off
We are pathetic

Not pathetic but very vulnerable
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 2030 viewsStanisgod

Now perhaps the defence will realise Bowler has been cutting in on his left ALL F#CKING NIGHT. Thick as the proverbial.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 1992 viewsTGRRRSSS

We look open when Blackpool attack and rather ponderous compared to them, I think we will concede quite a lot of goals this season.... also Blackpool look adventerous and creative, we er..... don't.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 1958 viewsBenny_the_Ball

It just had to be Bowler. Fortunate that the block fell to him but despatched with aplomb. Too much space on our left hand side for my liking.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 20:49]
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 1965 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackppol free. Connolly shoots wide.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 1941 viewsVancouverHoop

Five of our players went Bowler but not one of them committed. Poor collective defending
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 1927 viewshoops_legend

No one decided to mark Connolly for that free kick then? School boy there
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 1896 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair shoots wide after a good move.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 1892 viewsQPRSteve

We need to get our main threats, Roberts and Chair, on the ball.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 20:58]
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 1886 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:51 - Aug 16 with 1768 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Enjoyable half, but it's break for break, end to end, and they've been more dangerous than us.

0-1 is probably right?

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:51 - Aug 16 with 1768 viewspaulparker

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:47 - Aug 16 by hoops_legend

Not pathetic but very vulnerable

Our midfield is dreadful, Field doing the work for Dozzell & SJ

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 1743 viewsSK_hoops

We have nothing to lose bringing Armstrong on. Lyndon Dykes has reverted to the player he was when we first signed him.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 1737 viewsStreathamRanger

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:48 - Aug 16 by TGRRRSSS

We look open when Blackpool attack and rather ponderous compared to them, I think we will concede quite a lot of goals this season.... also Blackpool look adventerous and creative, we er..... don't.

No leaders in this team. And please nobody say Johansen is. Not sure Paal is up to physicality of the championship. If Armstrong doesn't get 45 minutes, I'd have to question Beale's judgement.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 1726 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Despite the change in management QPR are still defensively vulnerable. Lots of work needed to change this.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:53 - Aug 16 with 1679 viewsGreenbay

We've had so many chances.
Dykes the biggest culprit - one clear chance and at least 2 other opportunities.
Here's an idea.
Bring on Joe Walsh for Seny.
Then Seny replaces Dykes up front!!
Convinced he'll score.
Good with the head as we know and very good with his feet.
Also new boys Laird - on his debut - and Roberts are Premiership quality - once they settle into the side.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:54 - Aug 16 with 1590 viewslongbottom

Donzelle and jojo utterly anonymous. As things stand we are getting nowt out of this game.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:56 - Aug 16 with 1498 viewsBrazilNutR

Frustrating half. First 5 minutes I though it looked like we would win easily. But tides turned quickly.
How we failed to score when we robbed the ball in their area.. and Dykes was not even offside was really annoying.

Laird looks good going forward.. not seen much about Paal to write home.
Chair needs to impose himself more on the game, and get Roberts on the ball more. There are goals to be scored here.. attack their right back who is on a yellow
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:57 - Aug 16 with 1484 viewsMalintabuk

Back to earth with a bump. To be honest thought that was a decent 1st half.
Impressed with Laird seeing he as only had 2 days with the club he was for me our best player
Both Field and Roberts started well but faded.... wonder if Field is carrying an injury after that knock
Both Dozzel and Jo Jo over run....just mot in the game at all.... and the quater back role for Jo Jo is not working
Paul is obviously not 100% and Bowler is all over him.... the best player for Both sides
Sorry but Dykes is so so poor... he just never seems to know what to do as a CF
For me we will get Armstrong on.... early doors. We need to spread the game more we are really narrow
Not given up on this yet but I can't see us scoring unless we start to get out wide
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:58 - Aug 16 with 1403 viewsdavman

First 20 minutes was good, but Roberts has stopped running, Chair has developed the touch of a rapist, and Dykes is just being Dykes - a lot of running around, but no confidence in front of goal. Clean through early on completely fluffed his lines, a header that I have no idea how he missed and then that one where Jojo closed the defender down. Shocking display of "finishing".

And Johansen. WOW, we have a passenger here. Dozzell will get sagged, but as the senior "leader" in this team, Johansen's display is weak and feeble. I counted two forward passes from him all game and he is doing nothing out there.

I had such high hopes with that front three, but that half really died a death out there. Its killed the crowd too; we are getting out sung by about 200 stewards in the away end.

Big 45 coming up. Next goal wins I think...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:59 - Aug 16 with 1369 viewsstainrods_elbow

HT 0-1. And I'm sorry to say I think it's deserved.

Dykes (missed header from Chairs' free kick, feckless fail in 1-1 on keeper) showing us all his abject limitations. How I wished there was some pressure on his place!

Chair - apart from one give and go on the cusp of h/t, has put the 'an' back into anonymous. Too many new Dad sleepless nights? Piss poor contribution from him either way.

Johansen - seems to have regressed to an auxiliary centre back. Pointless.

DIckie has been OK, but no more.

We miss Willock like the heather misses the rain - what's the latest excuse from Beale, having told us all he was saving him for tonight in a way that's already getting tedious?

Only plus point for me is Laird, who is clearly quality at this level. Roberts is a cut above, but hasn't really shown it.

Re what little we have on the bench, I would hook Chair (who's shown about as much movement as one) after 60 for Albert if he doesn't get himself together and sub Dykes off for Armstrong to try to put the frighteners on their centre backs, who needs to realise that wasn't, isn't and never will be good enough.

Don't know what game one or two here are watching, but if a performanxe screamed 16th (again!), that was it!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 21:03]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 21:00 - Aug 16 with 1341 viewsPunteR

Appleton needs a bigger shirt.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 21:01 - Aug 16 with 1304 viewsBklynRanger

That first half had quite a lot of the feel of the low-confidence Warbs team towards the end. Too much possession at the back and when we do try to get it forward we're too often trying flicks that have a low percentage of coming off or pinged through balls with the same effect.

The frustrating thing is we can get on top of them if we stop doing certain things. Beale has talked a lot about mentality this last couple of weeks and it does look like that is the issue a lot of the time.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 21:02 - Aug 16 with 1272 viewsGreenbay

QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 20:59 - Aug 16 by stainrods_elbow

HT 0-1. And I'm sorry to say I think it's deserved.

Dykes (missed header from Chairs' free kick, feckless fail in 1-1 on keeper) showing us all his abject limitations. How I wished there was some pressure on his place!

Chair - apart from one give and go on the cusp of h/t, has put the 'an' back into anonymous. Too many new Dad sleepless nights? Piss poor contribution from him either way.

Johansen - seems to have regressed to an auxiliary centre back. Pointless.

DIckie has been OK, but no more.

We miss Willock like the heather misses the rain - what's the latest excuse from Beale, having told us all he was saving him for tonight in a way that's already getting tedious?

Only plus point for me is Laird, who is clearly quality at this level. Roberts is a cut above, but hasn't really shown it.

Re what little we have on the bench, I would hook Chair (who's shown about as much movement as one) after 60 for Albert if he doesn't get himself together and sub Dykes off for Armstrong to try to put the frighteners on their centre backs, who needs to realise that wasn't, isn't and never will be good enough.

Don't know what game one or two here are watching, but if a performanxe screamed 16th (again!), that was it!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 21:03]

Well said.
QPR vs the Seasiders match thread on 21:02 - Aug 16 with 1262 viewsLblock

A desperate bunch this squad.

Terribly weak in key areas.
A decent keeper, right back (now) and Roberts / Willock pass muster.
Then there’s the in and out mob in Chair, Dickie, Dunne and Field - either good, passable or poor….very often throughout the same half.

Underpinned by basically fcuk all else.
Dozzell, SJ, Dykes, Bonne are basically shoite
Paal looks like he don’t fancy it and then we have a queue outside the physio room.

I think we should be okay for 16th this season but could be dicey.

Every passing season these days I fall out of love with this club just a little bit more.
Shame.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024