Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pivotal moments in the season… 20:33 - Apr 9 with 5734 viewsHammersmithR

1. Dykes penalty miss at Brum. Chance to get back in the game and from then on we have dropped like a stone to relegation.

2. Chair missed pen to Sunderland. We were 1 down and is woeful pen was saved. 2 mins later we were 2 down and it was game over.

3. Chair against Preston. Completely misses the goal in an easy 1 on 1. Would have put us 1 up and I’m adamant we would have got something from the game.

Big moments in the season. Chair has been culpable and for someone wearing the number 10 shirt hasn’t scored or assisted enough. As for Dykes I think he’s a lost cause. He hasn’t scored since October.

Any other standout moments in the season? Those ones stand out for me.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:36 - Apr 9 with 4217 viewsqpr_1968

yeah, beale pissing off.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:37 - Apr 9 with 4208 viewsHillAndDerry

Conceding in the 96th minute against Sheffield United was a critical moment for me. Also throwing away two points against Swansea at home. Had we won both those matches, we'd be on 48 points and probably safe. Maybe Critchley would still be here.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:49 - Apr 9 with 4127 viewsStanisgod

Me losing one of my lucky socks.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:52 - Apr 9 with 4108 viewsStrawberryHillR

The World Cup. Dieng has played like a bellend pretty much ever since. Like being taken on holiday by your parents during term time and coming back to school and never being able to count again.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:40 - Apr 9 with 3943 viewsqpr_1968

Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:49 - Apr 9 by Stanisgod

Me losing one of my lucky socks.

must have been in october.....hurry and find it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 3943 viewsDorse

I'm a bit (lot) drunk so something something something Dom Ball something something something.

Edit: pissed as fùck
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 21:42]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 3915 viewsAndybrat

Sheffield Utd was a gur wrench
Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:49 - Apr 9 with 3909 viewsLowerloftLad

I think losing to a bottom of the league injury stricken Huddersfield side set the tone for these so called footballers.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:51 - Apr 9 with 3898 viewsPunteR

Yeah, it was and i hate to say it , that mole faced pot bellied Chelsea c@nt that stiched us up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 3889 viewsDorse

Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:46 - Apr 9 by Andybrat

Sheffield Utd was a gur wrench

I wrenched my gur once. Haven't ridden the unicycle since.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pivotal moments in the season… on 22:32 - Apr 9 with 3821 viewslave16

Pivotal moments in the season… on 21:56 - Apr 9 by Dorse

I wrenched my gur once. Haven't ridden the unicycle since.

Signing all the loan players - why do we do this every year. We sign about 6 or more every year and the only year they worked was the year we sold Eze. Aside from that we have thrown good money after bad signing old pro's who are past it or young guys who don't make it. Signing loans in my opinion does nothing for us long term and little for us in the short term.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 22:38]

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Pivotal moments in the season… on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 3818 viewsBluce_Ree

1. Us playing like c*nts.

2. Blackpool killing the pitiful amount of momentum.

3. Shite.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Pivotal moments in the season… on 22:51 - Apr 9 with 3766 viewsMick_S

Beale moving on to be continually beaten by the other lot.

It f ucked us over, but it shouldn’t have.

Something very, very wrong at our club. Will we ever know what’s going on?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pivotal moments in the season… on 23:31 - Apr 9 with 3677 viewsdistortR

Pivotal moments in the season… on 22:51 - Apr 9 by Mick_S

Beale moving on to be continually beaten by the other lot.

It f ucked us over, but it shouldn’t have.

Something very, very wrong at our club. Will we ever know what’s going on?

Yeah, look how Luton collapsed when Jones left................
It appears more and more to me that the more Beale saw of the club, the more he realised how fked it is, and the more desperate he was to get out before we dragged him down like we did NC and are doing to GA.
I would love, love to have an honest discussion with Warbs and Beale about QPR.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 23:56 - Apr 9 with 3622 viewsDamo1962

Pivotal moments in the season… on 23:31 - Apr 9 by distortR

It appears more and more to me that the more Beale saw of the club, the more he realised how fked it is, and the more desperate he was to get out before we dragged him down like we did NC and are doing to GA.

Me too. The whole club has a feeling of apathy and complacency.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 00:21 - Apr 10 with 3589 viewsjoe90

Beale leaving. That is it. Don’t understand how you can dig out Chair of all players. None of the things involving him were pivotal moments.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 01:08 - Apr 10 with 3525 viewsMatch82

Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:37 - Apr 9 by HillAndDerry

Conceding in the 96th minute against Sheffield United was a critical moment for me. Also throwing away two points against Swansea at home. Had we won both those matches, we'd be on 48 points and probably safe. Maybe Critchley would still be here.

1000% this. We were teetering in a delicate place belief wise before that Sheffield utd game and that equalizer was the exact moment the scales tipped. I firmly believe we'd be sitting on well over 50 points by now if we hadn't let in that goal. Total turning point.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 07:25 - Apr 10 with 3425 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Pivotal moments in the season… on 23:31 - Apr 9 by distortR

I think we've long since accepted there are serious 'structural' issues at QPR emanating from Tony Pony down. In fact, save a few periods down the years, we've also had a brittle mentality; so the current collapse isn't too surprising.

But I'd also like to hear MW and MB's views. It'd also be interesting to learn what's really gone on inside the dressing room, because something has.

However, in relation to MB, if he perceived a problem, then it can't just be club finances/direction as it was something he acknowledged and discussed. Thus, if there was a problem among/with the players, then it was his job to sort it, and not turn tail at the first sign of trouble. The big club he craves won't be too impressed if they think he's the type of chap who'll look to scarper at the first sniff of the brown stuff.

Personally I think MB really deep down wanted the GRFC job, however given he was courting other clubs prior to his leaving (and while we were top) clearly something wasn't right: so what was it?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Pivotal moments in the season… on 07:37 - Apr 10 with 3409 viewsJamesB1979

Those 2 late equalisers for Sheffield and Swansea. Would have 3 wins for Critchley in 6, and 11 points from 6. Not just the extra 4 points but would have stopped the calls for his and ultimate departure 5 games later.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 08:16 - Apr 10 with 3357 viewsbosh67

Possibly Beale being appointed. I know it went well to start with but seemed to be the catalyst for our spectacular decline. His conduct destroyed all confidence here for some reason. At least he can’t beat Celtic.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pivotal moments in the season… on 09:02 - Apr 10 with 3306 viewsWestbourneR

Sacking Warburton.

In that power struggle with Les the owners should have clocked that Warbs had actually done something in the game as coach and manger and his opinion should be valued over Les - who seems to wear nice suits, employ his mates and make terrible decisions.

Under Warbs, we were building. We were professional, we were well run.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Pivotal moments in the season… on 09:13 - Apr 10 with 3269 viewsdistortR

Pivotal moments in the season… on 07:25 - Apr 10 by PlanetHonneywood

I think we've long since accepted there are serious 'structural' issues at QPR emanating from Tony Pony down. In fact, save a few periods down the years, we've also had a brittle mentality; so the current collapse isn't too surprising.

But I'd also like to hear MW and MB's views. It'd also be interesting to learn what's really gone on inside the dressing room, because something has.

However, in relation to MB, if he perceived a problem, then it can't just be club finances/direction as it was something he acknowledged and discussed. Thus, if there was a problem among/with the players, then it was his job to sort it, and not turn tail at the first sign of trouble. The big club he craves won't be too impressed if they think he's the type of chap who'll look to scarper at the first sniff of the brown stuff.

Personally I think MB really deep down wanted the GRFC job, however given he was courting other clubs prior to his leaving (and while we were top) clearly something wasn't right: so what was it?

Guessing here, But Clive writes about people pushing to have 'their' (My word, not Clive's) players introduced to the first team. 'They' seem a powerful block and are pushing a 'product' that, to be quite frank, isn't nearly good enough. How's it going to change? Beale would have come into the job knowing our youth set ups aren't good enough. What he probably didn't understand was the seeming balance of power and the difficulty in changing things. Thus, the manager is left with very limited finances, a small squad of championship players, and very little back up. Plus a *clique who may work against you if you don't follow their agenda. poisonous.

* Just to make clear, I don't believe for one minute colour is an issue here.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 19:22 - Apr 10 with 3050 viewsthemodfather

the fukkking world cup no one wanted in winter did for us. that was pivotal.
Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:25 - Apr 10 with 2919 viewsCamberleyR

Pivotal moments in the season… on 01:08 - Apr 10 by Match82

1000% this. We were teetering in a delicate place belief wise before that Sheffield utd game and that equalizer was the exact moment the scales tipped. I firmly believe we'd be sitting on well over 50 points by now if we hadn't let in that goal. Total turning point.

Agreed. If we'd managed to hold on to beat the team second in the league and do the double over them it would have given the squad a lot of confidence and self belief. IMO we'd be comfortably placed and Critchley would still be here.

I also think another pivotal moment was as soon as Warburton left at the end of last season, we should have offered the job to John Eustace.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pivotal moments in the season… on 20:55 - Apr 10 with 2765 viewsLazyFan

Seny scoring against Sunderland.

That's last min and a Keeper scoring, that is super rare. If we stay up by 1 point that will be it.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024