Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth Party Video 11:55 - Apr 16 with 9027 viewsJames_Paddocks

I get that it's just work and they have lives etc, but maybe just maybe have a quiet night in after yesterday's shit show?

The optics aren't great when the club is in complete free fall...

Ainsworth Party Video on 11:57 - Apr 16 with 5357 viewsstevec

I think anyone at LR yesterday deserved a few pints to get over that shit show.
Ainsworth Party Video on 11:57 - Apr 16 with 5366 viewsozexile

I have zero issue with this. As much as it's painful it is just a job! Everyone's entitled to down time.
Ainsworth Party Video on 11:59 - Apr 16 with 5348 viewscolinallcars

Ainsworth Party Video on 11:57 - Apr 16 by ozexile

I have zero issue with this. As much as it's painful it is just a job! Everyone's entitled to down time.

They have their downtime on Saturdays at 3pm.
Ainsworth Party Video on 12:00 - Apr 16 with 5331 viewsted_hendrix

It's a sneaky disgusting video taken by a f ucking weirdo creep.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ainsworth Party Video on 12:05 - Apr 16 with 5283 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's entitled to a social life.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ainsworth Party Video on 12:06 - Apr 16 with 5265 viewsPhilmyRs

Ainsworth Party Video on 12:00 - Apr 16 by ted_hendrix

It's a sneaky disgusting video taken by a f ucking weirdo creep.

Agreed.
Ainsworth Party Video on 12:10 - Apr 16 with 5222 viewsHAMRanger

Well I am shocked !!! at some of the dancing
Ainsworth Party Video on 12:14 - Apr 16 with 5197 viewsNortholt_Rs

Looks a proper shit gaff - at least he’s not out in a Mayfair nightclub with the players!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth Party Video on 12:22 - Apr 16 with 5127 viewsozexile

I'd go back to what Gerry did. You lose Saturday you're in on Sunday. I reckon it's worth a go.
Ainsworth Party Video on 12:58 - Apr 16 with 4967 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Lack of standards at the club. Not sure Ferguson, Wenger etc would of been out after getting walloped at home yet again. Difficult to have a pop at the players when you see this.
Ainsworth Party Video on 13:13 - Apr 16 with 4851 viewsjoe90

That’s right, Ainsworth going out after a game is the reason we have FFP hanging over our head and no money to spend on players, why Mick Beale left and why the poor form started before Christmas.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 14:51]
Ainsworth Party Video on 13:18 - Apr 16 with 4822 viewsBushRanger82

Everybody needs a break from this shitfest. Even Gareth.
Ainsworth Party Video on 13:43 - Apr 16 with 4651 viewshubble

Ainsworth Party Video on 12:58 - Apr 16 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Lack of standards at the club. Not sure Ferguson, Wenger etc would of been out after getting walloped at home yet again. Difficult to have a pop at the players when you see this.

Exactly this. If I remember correctly, when Beale came in he addressed things on every level, including making sure the players all wore suits on club business, turned up on time; all these details add up, and when allied to tactical nous and all the rest, you have today's top managers.

Beale was light years ahead of GA in all those departments. We might despise Beale, but would he have been seen partying at the thick end of a relegation battle? What sort of message does this send to the players? Yeah, Ainsworth is entitled to a social life, but this is about professionalism, and during the season a manager needs to be on it at every level. For me this just emphasises even further what a poor manager he is. Great bloke, shit manager.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:06 - Apr 16 with 4584 viewsessextaxiboy

Ainsworth Party Video on 13:43 - Apr 16 by hubble

Exactly this. If I remember correctly, when Beale came in he addressed things on every level, including making sure the players all wore suits on club business, turned up on time; all these details add up, and when allied to tactical nous and all the rest, you have today's top managers.

Beale was light years ahead of GA in all those departments. We might despise Beale, but would he have been seen partying at the thick end of a relegation battle? What sort of message does this send to the players? Yeah, Ainsworth is entitled to a social life, but this is about professionalism, and during the season a manager needs to be on it at every level. For me this just emphasises even further what a poor manager he is. Great bloke, shit manager.

Beale was in the directors box at Ibrox and a Glasgow pub the day after we lost at Birmingham .
Ainsworth Party Video on 14:07 - Apr 16 with 4575 viewsE15Hoop

Even as an Ainsworth supporter, I have to agree that its not a great look. If it was, we wouldn't even be having this as a thread!
If I've had a sh*t day at work, and I know I'm likely going to have provide some answers for things that have gone wrong, I'll generally stay late and ask myself some tough questions as to how I'm going to compensate for what's happened. Granted, I may be too exhausted to think clearly and really need a break, but I generally have to drag myself away from the office ,probably fall asleep on the bus home and prime myself to get up earlier and come up with a strategy that I can implement immediately to turn things around.
Out until the early hours after a shambolic defeat at home, with another key game coming up in mid week - not the best idea, especially with this ravenous social media appetite that everyone now has. Its really just asking for trouble, especially if you then turn around and say that there's "no time" to put things right before the Norwich game.
I'd be having everyone back in early on Sunday, do a frame by frame analysis of yesterday's performance and at least set things up for what we're going to be doing on Monday and Tuesday. Granted, you might asssume that the players should be able to do that for themselves, but setting the tone has to start with the Head Coach/Manager, otherwise what's the point of even having one in the first place?
Ainsworth Party Video on 14:10 - Apr 16 with 4558 viewsDejR_vu

In fairness, he does look like he would rather be anywhere else.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:13 - Apr 16 with 4528 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR has driven many to drink, Gareth is merely the latest in a long and illustrious line.

A line that includes you, me, and I suspect the Club padre is probably swigging the communion wine before k.o. and if he isn't, then he's definitely knocking it back afterwards.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:17 - Apr 16 with 4507 viewsHAMRanger

Beale you say? What sort of message did he send to the players fecking off after 4 months in charge! Beale and professionalism don't belong in the same sentence.
Ainsworth Party Video on 14:21 - Apr 16 with 4461 viewshubble

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:17 - Apr 16 by HAMRanger

Beale you say? What sort of message did he send to the players fecking off after 4 months in charge! Beale and professionalism don't belong in the same sentence.

Yeah, Beale turned out to be an absolutle cant when it came to loyalty and integrity, but does that excuse GA's behaviour? Does it change one jot what I said about how a manager in this situation should behave? I don't think so.

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:26 - Apr 16 with 4412 viewsHAMRanger

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:21 - Apr 16 by hubble

Yeah, Beale turned out to be an absolutle cant when it came to loyalty and integrity, but does that excuse GA's behaviour? Does it change one jot what I said about how a manager in this situation should behave? I don't think so.

Not sure what GA has done... He went out for a drink? I think that is allowed?
Ainsworth Party Video on 14:27 - Apr 16 with 4403 viewssdm1508

Ainsworth tends to be in Wokingham most Saturday nights I believe. I've seen him there, my other half when she has been out and my mate got a pic with him the other week
There have been a couple of away games where he must have got back pretty damn quick and headed out.
Ainsworth Party Video on 14:29 - Apr 16 with 4396 viewsthame_hoops

Explains why he dressed as he did on the touchline yesterday, he was off to a party afterwards 😄
Ainsworth Party Video on 14:50 - Apr 16 with 4277 viewshubble

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:26 - Apr 16 by HAMRanger

Not sure what GA has done... He went out for a drink? I think that is allowed?

Okay, you don't get it. Fair enough.

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:59 - Apr 16 with 4199 viewsqprxtc

I would think a lot of players and managers would have gone out last night. Whatever their result or position in the league.

Life cracks on.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 14:59]
Ainsworth Party Video on 15:01 - Apr 16 with 4158 viewsHAMRanger

Ainsworth Party Video on 14:50 - Apr 16 by hubble

Okay, you don't get it. Fair enough.

No I don't sorry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024