Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry or Luton? 11:35 - May 27 with 13402 viewshubble

Who do you want to win, and why?

I'd like Coventry to win as I think Robins is a great manager and they deserve a crack at the prem, and I don't like Luton. On the other hand, it will be hilarious if Luton do make it into the prem with all those glam teams and bandwagon fans. So I don't know who I'd prefer to win it tbh. Hopefully it's a good game.

[Post edited 27 May 2023 11:43]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Coventry or Luton? on 11:51 - May 27 with 6212 viewsnumptydumpty

Probably Coventry as never had any kind of liking for Luton, but don't really care that much because its not ourselves in that position.

But both clubs in league two in 2018 so shows us how things could be done with better decision making etc

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Coventry or Luton? on 12:10 - May 27 with 6175 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rivalry aside I think it’s great that one or the other are going up.

If it’s Luton, the idea that you can break the rigged parachute payment system without busting open FFP gives me hope, and for the fans that were in League 2 only a few years ago it’s a just reward.

If it’s Coventry, then it could potentially solve the ground crisis that the fans don’t deserve. Also another fck you to the parachute doping teams.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 12:11]
Coventry or Luton? on 13:12 - May 27 with 6064 viewsBushRanger82

I really couldn't care less who wins, once it isn't Luton.
Coventry or Luton? on 13:14 - May 27 with 6063 viewsDorse

It's like trying to decide on your favourite STD.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Coventry or Luton? on 13:29 - May 27 with 6030 viewsloftboy

Hate Luton with a passion, but seeing all the online armchair PL fans moaning about the size of their ground I’d love to see them make it., hopefully year on year a big team comes down and gets replaced with one much smaller.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Coventry or Luton? on 13:34 - May 27 with 5995 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Coventry or Luton? on 13:29 - May 27 by loftboy

Hate Luton with a passion, but seeing all the online armchair PL fans moaning about the size of their ground I’d love to see them make it., hopefully year on year a big team comes down and gets replaced with one much smaller.

I can’t wait to see that Arsenal TV guy film reactions to their 1-0 loss outside the away end at Luton while that woman does the washing up above the gate.
Coventry or Luton? on 13:36 - May 27 with 5989 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kenilworth Road cannot host premier league football. Think they'll face a groundshare with MK Dons should they go up.

I'll be supporting Coventry, but yeh, not entirely keen on either club.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Coventry or Luton? on 13:47 - May 27 with 5949 viewsDraytonR

I'm probably in a minority here but I want Luton to win it , partly to listen to the gripes and groans of all the Premier league players and fans when they visit Kenilworth Road ( if they are permitted to play there ) I lived in Bedford for a good while so I have mates who support Luton so I hope they have a good day .
Login to get fewer ads

Coventry or Luton? on 13:52 - May 27 with 5935 viewsrrrspricey

As many of you may know, Mrs P is a Lootown fan. Unfortunately, she's been nothing but supportive when it comes to my support of both Rangers and Wales so I feel obliged to reciprocate.

It will also be hilarious watching them replacing 2 of Leeds, Leice0ster and Everton
[Post edited 27 May 2023 14:17]
Coventry or Luton? on 14:09 - May 27 with 5897 viewsSnipper

Luton and QPR have had constant battles since the early 80s. Loads of fighting between the fans in those years, so there’s definitely no love lost.

That 30 point deduction they got a few years back which relegated them to the National League was an absolute pìss take.

What they’ve done since is bloody remarkable. It just goes to prove what can be done on a shoestring.

As for Coventry, I’ve never had a problem with them, bar our ill fated away game in 1996 which practically sealed our relegation.
There was loads of fisticuffs outside the ground.

What they’ve had to put up with over the years with playing at Northampton and Birmingham is also remarkable.

They’ve got a very very good manager who’s stuck with them.

So to summarise, just because of the hatred of each other, I can’t go for Luton.

I hope it’s a great game.
Coventry or Luton? on 15:04 - May 27 with 5789 viewscolinallcars

Luton for me - they've both done remarkably well, but I don't want to play Luton next season.
Coventry or Luton? on 15:32 - May 27 with 5727 viewsToast_R

Coventry, really like Mark Robins.
Coventry or Luton? on 15:45 - May 27 with 5694 viewspaulparker

I cannot believe anyone wants Luton to win

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Coventry or Luton? on 15:50 - May 27 with 5676 viewsE17hoop

Coventry or Luton? on 15:45 - May 27 by paulparker

I cannot believe anyone wants Luton to win

The opportunity to see them get spanked on an almost weekly basis, the moaning of the away fans having to visit that shíthole, the inevitable relegation.

Schadenfreude is an awful state to be in.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Coventry or Luton? on 15:57 - May 27 with 5642 viewspaulparker

Coventry or Luton? on 15:50 - May 27 by E17hoop

The opportunity to see them get spanked on an almost weekly basis, the moaning of the away fans having to visit that shíthole, the inevitable relegation.

Schadenfreude is an awful state to be in.

Or they move into MK dons stadium get 30k every week , stay up and then we can add them to the list of the likes of Watford, Fulham, Brentford etc who have left us for dust

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Coventry or Luton? on 16:13 - May 27 with 5602 viewsBluce_Ree

I hate Luton instinctively. Coventry I only hate because of Eionionan Jess. That c*nt.

So Cov to win please.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Coventry or Luton? on 16:37 - May 27 with 5546 viewsE17hoop

Coventry or Luton? on 15:57 - May 27 by paulparker

Or they move into MK dons stadium get 30k every week , stay up and then we can add them to the list of the likes of Watford, Fulham, Brentford etc who have left us for dust

Don't disagree - looking for small mercies if they do win.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Coventry or Luton? on 16:45 - May 27 with 5523 viewsKerryE

If Luton win, I have no doubt they will make full use of the £170m coming their way over the next 3 years.

Get their new stadium built for about £100m.
That's potentially another club leaving us behind unfortunately.
Coventry or Luton? on 16:55 - May 27 with 5496 viewsBklynRanger

Anybody got a cheeky stream for this debacle?
Coventry or Luton? on 17:08 - May 27 with 5444 viewsRed_Ranger

Coventry or Luton? on 16:55 - May 27 by BklynRanger

Anybody got a cheeky stream for this debacle?

fawanews
Coventry or Luton? on 17:09 - May 27 with 5431 viewsBedford_R

I want Luton to win. Worked there for a few years. Got to know quite a few Lutonians and they are just OK people. Club has been through hell in recent decades and it would be a 'fark you' to the FA and Premier League.

And Luton have scored. Good luck to them.

RMH_R Reborn

Coventry or Luton? on 17:14 - May 27 with 5393 viewsdistortR

Coventry or Luton? on 17:09 - May 27 by Bedford_R

I want Luton to win. Worked there for a few years. Got to know quite a few Lutonians and they are just OK people. Club has been through hell in recent decades and it would be a 'fark you' to the FA and Premier League.

And Luton have scored. Good luck to them.

After some initial distrust, I once went on the piss with a few MIGs who had come over here for the crack. Good night out.
Worrying scenes with Lockyer. Hope he's alright, such a shame for the bloke on his wembley day, as well.
Coventry or Luton? on 17:20 - May 27 with 5345 viewskensalriser

Whoever you want to win it can't be denied that the thought of the look on Nathan Jones' face when he sees that his ill-fated short cut to the Premier League was a terrible decision, is very funny.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Coventry or Luton? on 17:22 - May 27 with 5326 viewsRed_Ranger

Coventry haven't showed up.
All Luton
Coventry or Luton? on 17:31 - May 27 with 5254 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Coventry or Luton? on 16:45 - May 27 by KerryE

If Luton win, I have no doubt they will make full use of the £170m coming their way over the next 3 years.

Get their new stadium built for about £100m.
That's potentially another club leaving us behind unfortunately.

Wonder who it'll be overtaking us this season. Possibly Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024