Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 48753 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:23 - Oct 21 with 2783 viewsnumptydumpty

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 21 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

Surely Cannon and Willock/Smyth instead of Kakay and Adomah is a no-brainer. Looks like a side asking to be rolled over. Could be (another) long afternoon.

Ainsworth has made some weird selections in last few games, the last throws of a well used dice.

Remember in his last games , Holloway making some very strange selections, not least Joel Lynch up front.

Much as we all love Albert, realistically his place here is now as a coach not even a bench player for me.

Smyth put in a man if match performance during international break.

And Willock for all his troubles he is still more likely to make a difference than Albert.

Cannon if he has 28 caps for United States at age 25, surely is a better player than Kakay. Hopefully he gets a decent length of time from the bench.

Dykes injured. Blooming heck.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:24 - Oct 21 with 2774 viewssmudgehoop

1-1

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:24 - Oct 21 with 2773 viewsrbee

Actually Albert for Smyth makes sense to me giving Kakay more protection. Smyth later as an impact sub.

As for the calls to play Cannon, nobody has seen him play yet so he is an unknown quantity. But guess what he won’t be another Paulo Maldini more likely close to another Ozzy!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 21 with 2722 viewsstowmarketrange

Where is Dykes?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:28 - Oct 21 with 2688 viewsconnell10

What with that crap team selection and Warnock probably going to Millwall I'll check out from the football today ....laters.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:29 - Oct 21 with 2653 viewsqprxtc

Tonight, I will be watching the Football League highlights as it’s being shown and waiting in eager anticipation.

Not deleting it the moment it appears on my recordings as per usual.

For Queens Park Rangers shall score goals to win and Huddersfield Town shall not.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:30 - Oct 21 with 2654 viewsrbee

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 21 by stowmarketrange

Where is Dykes?

With Beale in a Glasgow pub.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 21 with 2543 viewsterryb

The "formation" is anyone's guess! It could be a back 3,4 or 5.

We might not be able to tell even if we were watching the game!
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 21 with 2438 viewsRangersDave

Holy christ on a bike...... Uncle in his bath chair, is now almost in the 'useless for non league' category!

But sods law dictates he will set Armstrong up for 2 and get one himself!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:41 - Oct 21 with 2428 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 21 by terryb

The "formation" is anyone's guess! It could be a back 3,4 or 5.

We might not be able to tell even if we were watching the game!

Formation is defend for your life kick ball as hard and far up the field as possible and pray.
Nothing more frustrating than seeing Dykes coming back from International break with an injury .
I think Dozzell is one of the luckiest guys ever to play this game.A regular starter for QPR despite doing nothing (that wonder goal aside ) is there another team he would even be on the bench IMO.
Kakay , Albert , Dozzell that is a real 3 headed monster to frighten the crap out of Huddersfield I might have to change my prediction. No I still hope
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 21 with 2372 viewsDeanoMD

I've got us down for a fairly straight forward 2-0 defeat, now I've seen the team it could be more like 4-0.

Two week break and they've decided that's the answer, the mind boggles.......
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 21 with 2357 viewsSonofpugwash

Uddersfield to milk the weak opposition - will win 3-0 at a canter.
Moooove over GA.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:45 - Oct 21 with 2357 viewsMatch82

Doesn't look good does it? I actually like the idea of Sinclair central but Albert starting is a bit surprising to say the least.

Our best bet here might be relying on the strategy of us always doing the most QPR thing possible in any situation and getting a shock 3-0 win.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:45 - Oct 21 with 2355 viewsdaveB

If Huddersfield don't win this then we might have found of those 3 teams to finish above

Adomah over Smyth is laughable
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:45 - Oct 21 with 2349 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:46 - Oct 21 with 2318 viewsqueensparker

That… is not a lineup that fills me with confidence
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:48 - Oct 21 with 2282 viewsWatford_Ranger

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 21 by Sonofpugwash

Uddersfield to milk the weak opposition - will win 3-0 at a canter.
Moooove over GA.

What’s your beef with him?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 21 with 2104 viewsrbee

Dykes injured in training yesterday.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 21 with 2096 viewsaston_hoop

Ah, in all the annoyance of the team lineup, I forgot Gavin Ward was ref. Bloody hell

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:59 - Oct 21 with 2088 viewsNov77

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:58 - Oct 21 by rbee

Dykes injured in training yesterday.

Tattoo related?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:10 - Oct 21 with 1728 viewsRangersw12

God this is awful to watch

Win ,lose or draw

Get rid of this clown
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:11 - Oct 21 with 1687 viewsqueensparker

Jesus Christ. Pathetic
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:11 - Oct 21 with 1677 viewsQPRSteve

Didn't take long to go behind did it?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:11 - Oct 21 with 1627 viewsqprxtc

Downgrade hopes to a point.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:12 - Oct 21 with 1606 viewsaston_hoop

Weak as piss defending

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024