Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 49683 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 21 with 2199 viewsAndybrat

What do we do? I was the person who thought with Cannon coming in we had a good window. More upset than anything else, GA is on the edge but what do we do? Has Steve Cook got a coaching badge?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 21 with 2192 viewsHantsR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 21 by HantsR

Oh dear. I gave up on the cricket in despair, then was dismayed at our team today, now an awful, almost predictable start...and the rain is coming down in rods here. I feel for those of our fans who've made the journey up today.

and now Mrs Hants has decided that it's a good time to follow me round the house with the Hoover - when's the rugby?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 21 with 2041 viewsrbee

Yesssss!!!! We actually got a corner!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 21 with 2035 viewsAndybrat

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 21 by HantsR

and now Mrs Hants has decided that it's a good time to follow me round the house with the Hoover - when's the rugby?

Mrs Andybrat has asked me if I want to go to Tescos with her and I said yes so calling off.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 with 2017 viewsQPunkR

How utterly, depressingly pathetic are we that we're making shiteing Huddersfield look like peak Barcelona? Every time they bother to attack they can absolutely cut us at will

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 with 1984 viewsDorse

Was... was that a LONG throw from JCS?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 with 1956 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

For the love of all that's good, can Armstrong stay onside even once??? It really doesn't help that the occasional time we ever get forward we automatically give the opposition a free kick in their half
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:36]

He is gash unfortunately.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 with 1898 viewsDorse

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

He is gash unfortunately.

Still better than Tamas Priskin

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 1868 viewstraininvain

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 by Dorse

No prizes for guessing what they practice on the training ground. Par for the course with Ainsworth as manager.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 1849 viewsQPunkR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 by Dorse

Yay, THERE'S plan B!

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 1825 viewsSK_hoops

The Leicester game could set a new record and I'm not talking about when the championship started, I'm talking the entire history of 2nd tier football.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 1787 viewstraininvain

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

Yay, THERE'S plan B!

That’s plan A mate.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 21 with 1785 viewsRangersDave

the guy who's supposed to be the main man after GA, is supposed to be the tactical nouse.
Is he on wages? if so, he should be fined for equally being crap.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 with 1713 viewsQPunkR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 by Dorse

That's a low bar!

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 with 1686 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:41 - Oct 21 by Dorse

Controversial 🤔😉
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 21 with 1630 viewssdm1508

Get ready the post match interview where Nick London asks The Gaffer the same mundane questions and accepts every answer. Where we were unlucky, confidence is low but they gave me everything crap
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 21 with 1604 viewsDWQPR

Am I the only one that has got to the stage where you want Huddersfield to hit us for 6. Ainsworth was never the right appointment. My partner describes him as looking like the wild man of Borneo and questions how players could even look to respect him with such a demeanour. Well certainly it seems that they have lost total respect for him now. Fûck off Ainsworth.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 21 with 1600 viewsaston_hoop

HAHAHAHAHA JCS

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 21 with 1596 viewsMelakaRanger

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 21 by traininvain

What’s it going to take for the owners to pull the trigger. They’ve never been shy in the past even when it was questionable but this time it’s desperately needed.

With their track record of appointing managers for the past 10 years, how on earth can supporters think that they will do anything other than appoint another wholly incompetent/ inappropriate/ “crap” manager?

I have zero faith in the boards ability to appoint the right man (or woman) for the job
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 1577 viewsDorse

Well fcuk me sideways!

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 1543 viewsQPunkR

We don't deserve that. Really good header from the Glass man though, caught some real air

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 1539 viewsQPRSteve

2-1 JCS header from a corner
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 1520 viewsnumptydumpty

At last !!!

We have needed to score often when on top so that was a good goal to score

And at a decent time in the game.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 1506 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 21 by RangersDave

the guy who's supposed to be the main man after GA, is supposed to be the tactical nouse.
Is he on wages? if so, he should be fined for equally being crap.

Agree. Gets off lightly like the rest of the coaching staff, and of course these excuses for footballers in our once proud shirt.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 1482 viewsSuperhoops2808

We're gonna win 3-2
We're gonna win 3-2

3-2

We're gonna win 3-2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024