Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 48728 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 21 with 2648 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:16 - Oct 21 by Dorse

My stream is lagging- we look alright until it starts again

Loving your work Dorse...keeps me on here 😁
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 21 with 2673 viewsMatch82

It's the lack of desire in even tracking the men defensively that makes this worse. Paal didn't even try tracking his man for the first, Kakay just left his man open for the second.

Adomah woefully off the pace, 3 or 4 times already when the ball is down our left they've had runners completely free of him of they switch it.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 21 with 2647 viewsThe_Beast1976

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 21 by Hayesender

I'd sack him at half time

If he had any dignity, he'd resign at half time and head home with his coaching team. He could give a presser this evening accepting he's done an awful job, and at the same time slaughtering the players and the board for being a complete joke. The place is burning down
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 21 with 2631 viewskarlski

Teams can cut us open with the simplest of simple football.

We need to solve the Sphinx's riddle, find and slay the Minotaur in its labyrinth, and disprove Pythagoras' theorem to make it across the half way line. And the folks in hoops ain't no mythical heroes nor wunderkind mathematicians, to put it lightly.

We are doomed.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2615 viewsnumptydumpty

This has got Blackpool last season away vibes

Can we say the players have turned on the manager

I think Ainsworth clearly out of his depth but the players if they have decided to engineer a new manager, can we as fans engineer in new players.

Huddersfield are bang average and will be one of bottom six but we are so far behind evem teams of that level. Embarrassing is one word.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2617 viewslave16

Prediction I think we'll turn it round at half time and be just as bad playing the other way

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2602 viewsQPunkR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

Why bother bringing on a replacement? Is there any fking point playing the training 70 minutes? I say just forfeit - we'd end up with a better goal difference ffs

Do yourself a favour Adomah and just retire FFS. My son would be more influential on the pitch and he's not long started walking

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2604 viewsGaryBannister86

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 21 by Antti_Heinola

I don't want to upset you, but we are YEARS away from rock bottom. There is more of this to come and it's going to get a lot worse long before it gets better.

Maybe, but some new manager with half a brain cell might at least get players to pass the ball to each other, so it can't be worse than this
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2581 viewsHayesender

Ranger's fans singing you're getting sacked in the morning

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2568 viewsRangersDave

Yeah, 20 minutes in and we are shyte.

2 weeks to come up with an implement a cunning plan and it seems the plan is to give the opposition a huge head start right in the first 10 minutes of the game.

I truly love Gareth to bits, and i know he can only work with what he's got, but he's got nothing.

We all know the next manager will have a huge job, but...... i never thought i'd say this..... he's got to go! at half time if he's to remain with any semblance of pride, and dignity.

This falls upon others.... directors, past DOF, crap players, players going missing, and just poor choices.

We could get Warnock in, but you'd need to be Jesus to get a win from this team.

Please relegate us now, so we can have 9 months of rebuilding with players that want to play, not just say they do.

Oh, the humanity.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:33]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 2532 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 21 by vanrrrr

even worse than i thought it would be

And our expectations must be the lowest among fans of any club right now. Truly shocking. Au Revoir Gareth.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 21 with 2541 viewstraininvain

Players are p1ss poor but letting Ainsworth pick the team is like starting with 9 on the pitch.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 21 with 2511 viewsPaddyhoops

Sacked at half time.. . Not quite sure why the owners thought he was worth another go after the Blackburn game which was shocking beyond belief. What gave them any inkling it would get better?
Anyone is better than this.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 21 with 2478 viewsmart_Goblin

Utterly sick of everybody at this club at the moment . The manager the staff the players the owners .

I’d love to fck all of them off I really would
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:28]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 21 with 2329 viewsDorse

Colback looks like 'that' kid at school.

You know the one.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 2241 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 21 by BlackCrowe

A National league team would give Huddersfield more a game than we are. It is without a doubt the worst we've been as long as i can remember in my past 45 years of supporting. I don't actually think the first XI is that bad on paper. Ainsworth must go and immediately before we are completely cast adrift.

Disagree. It is bad on paper, and bad on the pitch. Still should not roll over every match though.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 2217 viewsrbee

Losing is one thing but the manner in which we are losing is just wrong on every level.

I
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 2207 viewsThe_Beast1976

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 21 by Paddyhoops

Sacked at half time.. . Not quite sure why the owners thought he was worth another go after the Blackburn game which was shocking beyond belief. What gave them any inkling it would get better?
Anyone is better than this.

They probably didn't even know about the Blackburn result. That's the level of their interest in this club now. They need to go
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 21 with 2160 viewsDorse

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 21 by mart_Goblin

Utterly sick of everybody at this club at the moment . The manager the staff the players the owners .

I’d love to fck all of them off I really would
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:28]

I misread your second sentence initially and was quite worried for a minute.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 21 with 1969 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:21 - Oct 21 by Match82

Oh, this is what rock bottom looks like from underneath.

Having to watch QPR...has become a new ring in "Dante's Inferno" 🥵
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 1919 viewsDorse

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 21 by Damo1962

Having to watch QPR...has become a new ring in "Dante's Inferno" 🥵

With Tim Lovejoy for company.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 1908 viewstraininvain

What’s it going to take for the owners to pull the trigger. They’ve never been shy in the past even when it was questionable but this time it’s desperately needed.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 1876 viewskingsburyR

Great bunch of lads. Give me everything. We've put it all in on the training pitch.

Oh go fu(k yourself Gareth.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 21 with 1694 viewsQPunkR

For the love of all that's good, can Armstrong stay onside even once??? It really doesn't help that the occasional time we ever get forward we automatically give the opposition a free kick in their half
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 15:36]

QPR - "shit but local"

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 21 with 1668 viewsmart_Goblin

Stream is lagging and sht but just managed to watch 2 great crosses from Chair, 1st one 5 Rangers players in the box and nobody even attempted to attack it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024