Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 48770 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 00:50 - Oct 21 with 3102 viewsHoopsie

“Intensity”, “buy in”, “belief”, “work rate”, “give your all” won’t win games, still rambling about these when what the team needs in every game moving forward is a game plan, the on field tactics, the defensive and offensive shape with and without the ball, how to attack the opponent and score goals. Dear me.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 11:31]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 11:19 - Oct 21 with 2861 viewsjoe90

We’ll win today, draw at WBA and will get absolutely destroyed by Leicester. Feeling optimistic : )

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but we don’t have the fitness, mental strength, tactics or depth in squad, which means today is our only realistic chance of getting anything from the next three games.

What a time to be a QPR fan!

On a completely separate note, are this seasons kit a similar fit to last seasons? Thinking about getting the long sleeve away but not sure if medium will be too short on the arms?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 12:02 - Oct 21 with 2729 viewsthemodfather

Can’t see anything but another humiliating loss , I predict Bergovic should get under cover because there will be INCOMING!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 12:02 - Oct 21 with 2728 viewsA40Bosh

Clare man - last night for only the 2nd time ever I dreamt the result of a QPR match the night before a match. First time was Xmas night 2010 when I woke laughing ‘Stephen’s Day’ morning that I had dreamt that we smashed Swansea 4-0.

Lump on for the 1-2 win today is all I can say!!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 12:24 - Oct 21 with 2660 viewscolinallcars

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 00:50 - Oct 21 by Hoopsie

“Intensity”, “buy in”, “belief”, “work rate”, “give your all” won’t win games, still rambling about these when what the team needs in every game moving forward is a game plan, the on field tactics, the defensive and offensive shape with and without the ball, how to attack the opponent and score goals. Dear me.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 11:31]

Pre-season, we were “slowly ramping up”. It's all ballix.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 12:32 - Oct 21 with 2613 viewsNov77

As long as there’s one win out of the cricket, rangers and the rugby today, losing all three will give me the right hump.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 12:36 - Oct 21 with 2602 viewscolinallcars

If we get a right ol' hammering today, I reckon it's Goodbye Mr Chips and Goodnight Vienna all rolled into one.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 13:31 - Oct 21 with 2458 viewsdavman

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Two weeks on the training ground, maybe they've worked on a plan?

I don't know...

After 25 games his plan is channel balls, channel balls get in behind then shank the cross or put it on the head of the Centre Back 'cos neither of our "strikers" can head a ball unchallenged. Dykes has done it once or twice, but he is generally on his heels in the box and rarely beats defenders.

No, I am expecting the same old story as long as Ainsworth is in charge.

...and a different kind of 'kin awful as and when the next stooge takes this god awful squad on.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 13:37 - Oct 21 with 2414 viewsstevec

Witnessed a Millwall forward, receive the ball 25 yards from goal, turn, go past the defender and kick the ball past the goalkeeper and into the net. I’ve never seen the likes of it.

Does anyone know if this is allowed in Association Football?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 13:46 - Oct 21 with 2379 viewsMalintabuk

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 12:32 - Oct 21 by Nov77

As long as there’s one win out of the cricket, rangers and the rugby today, losing all three will give me the right hump.

Oh dear oh dear....
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 13:51 - Oct 21 with 2362 viewsMalintabuk

Didn't go today I'm afraid Ainsworth as worn me down and cried off...
Only nephew gone up with friends... I really can't see any other outcome than a defeat.
In the theatre with Mrs MinT going to watch the Drifters Girl, and will check at the interval as well as the cricket... expect a 78 for 5 score.... but in what game
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 21 with 2283 viewsQPRSteve

No Cook either. Crap looking side.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 14:03]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 21 with 2261 viewsGaryBannister86

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 21 by QPRSteve

No Cook either. Crap looking side.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 14:03]

Saying it now, so as not to be in hindsight, but that is an awful selection. Kakay, Adomah? No Smyth? Embarrassing.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:05 - Oct 21 with 2178 viewsflynnbo

Dreadful line up. Wants the compensation.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:05 - Oct 21 with 2175 viewsNushnool

Adomah instead of Smyth looks odd, to say the least.

We can only hope that it's because of something we don't know about, because if it's purely tactical, it seems mad.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 21 with 2162 viewsHayesender

That team is not winning a championship game. Fill your boots Huddersfield

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 21 with 2152 viewscolinallcars

Dear Jesus - that side looks desperate. I'd love to be humiliated by 5pm of course but well……
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 21 with 2148 viewsAndybrat

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:03 - Oct 21 by GaryBannister86

Saying it now, so as not to be in hindsight, but that is an awful selection. Kakay, Adomah? No Smyth? Embarrassing.

Surely Cannon and Smyth should start with Uncls and Kakay on the bench. Even if Cannon not 100% you have the cover. Smyth has to be full of confidence after international break. Wrong choices here
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:08 - Oct 21 with 2112 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Surely Cannon and Willock/Smyth instead of Kakay and Adomah is a no-brainer. Looks like a side asking to be rolled over. Could be (another) long afternoon.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 21 with 1960 viewsngbqpr

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 21 by Andybrat

Surely Cannon and Smyth should start with Uncls and Kakay on the bench. Even if Cannon not 100% you have the cover. Smyth has to be full of confidence after international break. Wrong choices here

Smyth must be buzzing after the NI game.

Bizarre Albert starts ahead of him.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:15 - Oct 21 with 1940 viewsCamberleyR

That is an awful team. Is he trying to get himself sacked?

I pity the travelling faithful that have shelled our their hard earned to watch that team. It's barely L1 standard.

I think my original 3-1 to them is looking optimistic now. 4-0 to them.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 21 with 1886 viewsMalintabuk

Just had a text from the ground.... pretty much to the point I felt after seeing that team......
.......fcuked!!!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 21 with 1864 viewsToast_R

How has it come to that team against this opposition?
Deary me.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 21 with 1821 viewsSK_hoops

Surely Smyth and Cannon not 100%? Only explanation for that.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 21 with 1813 viewsDesertBoot

4-3-3 and Adomah starting over as Smyth = comfortable Terriers win to nil.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024