Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
death penalty non qpr 22:56 - Nov 16 with 7323 viewsdigswellhoop

man who MURDERED FAMILY NOW FREE
DO YOU AGREE
1
death penalty non qpr on 19:01 - Nov 17 with 1639 viewsLazyFan

death penalty non qpr on 10:36 - Nov 17 by Northernr

Sunderland H last season. We haven't been allowed another since and, frankly, given how that one went, I think that's fair.


Yeah, but that's from a shoot-out. And it only went to that as Uncle's shot was wrongly ruled offside!

When was the last time we had a pen we won from open play? You know where the ref felt sorry for us or was on drugs and mistook us for Manure at home?

zzzzzzzzzz

0
death penalty non qpr on 19:08 - Nov 17 with 1635 viewsDiscodroids

death penalty non qpr on 18:55 - Nov 17 by Rebalhoop

Climax Blues Band album,Gold Plated,is brilliant,still play it to this day…



I’ll get my rope….


i did think twice about naming the climax blues band because of this beauty..


Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way.

1
death penalty non qpr on 19:13 - Nov 17 with 1631 viewsDiscodroids

death penalty non qpr on 18:15 - Nov 17 by enfieldargh

I love Boston, I've even got the T-shirt.

I choose death by a thousand kisses please


I'll let you into a secret mate. I love Yacht Rock!


Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way.

0
death penalty non qpr on 19:31 - Nov 17 with 1587 viewsSonofpugwash

death penalty non qpr on 18:55 - Nov 17 by Rebalhoop

Climax Blues Band album,Gold Plated,is brilliant,still play it to this day…



I’ll get my rope….


Used to go and see The Climax Chicago Blues Band at the old Marquee Club,Wardour Street.Pete Haycock was such an underrated guitarist,no longer with us sadly.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

1
death penalty non qpr on 20:08 - Nov 17 with 1560 viewsDorse

death penalty non qpr on 19:13 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

I'll let you into a secret mate. I love Yacht Rock!



It's spelled 'Yacht Rock' but it's pronounced...


'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
death penalty non qpr on 20:33 - Nov 17 with 1517 viewsFDC

death penalty non qpr on 18:01 - Nov 17 by Juzzie

Life is a trigger warning. Deal with it....


Edgy
0
death penalty non qpr on 20:55 - Nov 17 with 1493 viewsRebalhoop

To answer digs,if we can’t hang the wronguns,experiment on them,save the mouses and monkeys,use murderers,rapists,nonces,peados ,Chelsea fans,you know the sort….
0
death penalty non qpr on 20:57 - Nov 17 with 1486 viewsMick_S

death penalty non qpr on 19:13 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

I'll let you into a secret mate. I love Yacht Rock!



Ark rock...


Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Login to get fewer ads

death penalty non qpr on 21:00 - Nov 17 with 1481 viewsBklynRanger

death penalty non qpr on 19:13 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

I'll let you into a secret mate. I love Yacht Rock!



Unbelievable tune though, smooth as an eel.

Those otherwise-average young bucks must have had more than their fair share of erotic interludes.
1
death penalty non qpr on 21:56 - Nov 17 with 1429 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

death penalty non qpr on 18:01 - Nov 17 by Juzzie

Life is a trigger warning. Deal with it....


Life is a rollercoaster, you’ve got to ride it.
0
death penalty non qpr on 22:09 - Nov 17 with 1412 viewsLblock

Brought up to me today and fella said “Y’know….. that Philpott geezer”

My response was “what…. The fella off Grange Hill?”

Went right over his head
As did the noose……..

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
death penalty non qpr on 22:30 - Nov 17 with 1392 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I have to say well done everyone.

A contentious issue, and we‘re almost unanimously concealing our contempt for each other for the sake of unity and Clive‘s stomach ulcers, albeit while skilfully inserting our views like a morbid game of Kerplunk.
0
death penalty non qpr on 03:04 - Nov 18 with 1318 viewsPunteR

death penalty non qpr on 22:30 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I have to say well done everyone.

A contentious issue, and we‘re almost unanimously concealing our contempt for each other for the sake of unity and Clive‘s stomach ulcers, albeit while skilfully inserting our views like a morbid game of Kerplunk.


"morbid game of Kerplunk".

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
death penalty non qpr on 03:05 - Nov 18 with 1317 viewsPunteR

Kerplunk.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
death penalty non qpr on 03:25 - Nov 18 with 1310 viewsFredManRave

death penalty non qpr on 18:01 - Nov 17 by Juzzie

Life is a trigger warning. Deal with it....


I've got faith in Trigger.


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
death penalty non qpr on 04:52 - Nov 18 with 1279 viewsPlanetHonneywood

death penalty non qpr on 22:30 - Nov 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I have to say well done everyone.

A contentious issue, and we‘re almost unanimously concealing our contempt for each other for the sake of unity and Clive‘s stomach ulcers, albeit while skilfully inserting our views like a morbid game of Kerplunk.


So you're for inserting a needle then!

For some reason, I always thought you were the firing squad type.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
death penalty non qpr on 06:29 - Nov 18 with 1269 viewsToast_R

death penalty non qpr on 09:53 - Nov 17 by PlanetHonneywood

'Death penalty non qpr'...you mean there's a potential thread out there that actually is 'Death Penalty QPR'?

I think I'll wait for that one.


Surely there was a short corners thread?
0
death penalty non qpr on 06:48 - Nov 18 with 1259 viewsPlanetHonneywood

death penalty non qpr on 06:29 - Nov 18 by Toast_R

Surely there was a short corners thread?


There was, but Barton took it and still didn't beat the first man.

Of course, it wasn't his fault!

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

1
death penalty non qpr on 07:52 - Nov 18 with 1238 viewsjoe90

death penalty non qpr on 19:01 - Nov 17 by LazyFan

Yeah, but that's from a shoot-out. And it only went to that as Uncle's shot was wrongly ruled offside!

When was the last time we had a pen we won from open play? You know where the ref felt sorry for us or was on drugs and mistook us for Manure at home?


It was Sunderland last season! Chair missed the pen.

Here you go:

[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 7:55]
0
death penalty non qpr on 09:05 - Nov 18 with 1189 viewsWegerles_Stairs

https://news.sky.com/story/der
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026