Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Taylor? 10:57 - Dec 10 with 5872 viewsRed_Ranger

I thought i saw him warming up in the 75th minute. Then he vanished into thin air. Does he exist?
Where's Taylor? on 11:05 - Dec 10 with 4700 viewspriceyparkrangers

Probably sat at home counting his money hungover after a night out with his mates in Mayfair, or planning his next twitter outburst against the manager (which can’t possibly work right now, but he’s probably thick enough to try)
Where's Taylor? on 11:05 - Dec 10 with 4700 viewsNorthernr

He's more of a concept than a real tangible thing. He's an idea, a hope, a dream, a wish. He's the first scent of cut grass on a spring breeze. He's the memories we've shared together and still have to make. He is you, he is me, he is all of us, and as long as you hold him in your heart he will live, and breathe, and be.
Where's Taylor? on 11:05 - Dec 10 with 4682 viewspriceyparkrangers

Where's Taylor? on 11:05 - Dec 10 by Northernr

He's more of a concept than a real tangible thing. He's an idea, a hope, a dream, a wish. He's the first scent of cut grass on a spring breeze. He's the memories we've shared together and still have to make. He is you, he is me, he is all of us, and as long as you hold him in your heart he will live, and breathe, and be.

He’s none of those things - he’s a nightmare
Where's Taylor? on 11:11 - Dec 10 with 4630 viewsibnumber10

A sort of virtual footballer, or a Taylor Tamagotchi.
Where's Taylor? on 11:16 - Dec 10 with 4567 viewsLblock

He sounds like perfume advert

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Where's Taylor? on 11:25 - Dec 10 with 4498 viewsPunteR

I want to believe.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where's Taylor? on 11:28 - Dec 10 with 4480 viewsLanhoop

Where's Taylor? on 11:25 - Dec 10 by PunteR

I want to believe.

Your crumb of comfort today is, when they were doing finishing practice in the warm-up he was comfortably the best striker of the ball and the most consistent at hitting the back of the net. Shame we don't get points for warm-up.
Where's Taylor? on 11:34 - Dec 10 with 4439 viewsAndybrat

Where's Taylor? on 11:28 - Dec 10 by Lanhoop

Your crumb of comfort today is, when they were doing finishing practice in the warm-up he was comfortably the best striker of the ball and the most consistent at hitting the back of the net. Shame we don't get points for warm-up.

He’s our secret weapon, so secret
Login to get fewer ads

Where's Taylor? on 11:47 - Dec 10 with 4359 viewspaulparker

We will always have that 7 minutes against Wrest Brom though

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Where's Taylor? on 11:58 - Dec 10 with 4322 viewsswisscottage

You've obviously just finished your first paragraph on this week's Illy and Willy show.
Where's Taylor? on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 4268 viewsBoston

Oooh, Sean Lock at his finest.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where's Taylor? on 12:22 - Dec 10 with 4234 viewsTomS

He is the Messiah. Those who believe in him preach that he will appear on Earth amongst us and will carry the club to the promised land where we will stay for all eternity. This is the word of the bored.
Where's Taylor? on 12:33 - Dec 10 with 4164 viewsdutch

He's Keysa Soze
Where's Taylor? on 12:52 - Dec 10 with 4047 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I wonder if gender reassignment might be an option, followed by a loan period with QPR Women?

I think a young 'Wendy Richards' might come back to us revitalised and a time as a woman without a prick might have the desired effect. Then again, he might be as useless a caant as a woman as he is proving to be as a man!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Where's Taylor? on 14:04 - Dec 10 with 3819 viewsLazyFan

I must be out of date when this player makes the bench but Uncle cannot get in the squad.

Has anyone seen Uncle? We know its his last year and he won't be renewed, but he can be quite useful when winning (which we do now) and you need a calm head to play pish ball game management in the corner flags to run the clock down (only when we are 2-0 up of course).

zzzzzzzzzz

Where's Taylor? on 14:05 - Dec 10 with 3814 viewsaston_hoop

Where's Taylor? on 14:04 - Dec 10 by LazyFan

I must be out of date when this player makes the bench but Uncle cannot get in the squad.

Has anyone seen Uncle? We know its his last year and he won't be renewed, but he can be quite useful when winning (which we do now) and you need a calm head to play pish ball game management in the corner flags to run the clock down (only when we are 2-0 up of course).

He picked up an injury in Cifuentes's first game didn't he? Assume he still has that? I also quite like him as an option in a game like yesterday as his game management head at least sometimes makes up for his legs going

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where's Taylor? on 14:17 - Dec 10 with 3760 viewsnix

Where's Taylor? on 14:05 - Dec 10 by aston_hoop

He picked up an injury in Cifuentes's first game didn't he? Assume he still has that? I also quite like him as an option in a game like yesterday as his game management head at least sometimes makes up for his legs going

He addressed this in one of his interviews. Uncs had some kind of muscle injury apparently but he's coming back into training so presumably should be ready for the NY???
Where's Taylor? on 14:20 - Dec 10 with 3737 viewsstevec

It’s quite refreshing bringing on substitutes that aren’t just about pish ball game management.
Where's Taylor? on 14:30 - Dec 10 with 3697 viewsed_83

One thing I’ve noticed with Taylor is that he seems to pal around with Chris Willock a lot, at least in the little bits I’ve seen of people celebrating after the final whistle, behind the scenes shots in training. Seems to look up to him / follow his lead.

I realise that placing any sort of faith in Taylor to finally come good is almost certainly pointless at this stage. But there was a definite little clique of young-ish, sensitive academy boys who consistently underperformed for Ainsworth (not to mention Critchley, Beale and Warburton) and have now either left, like Laird, Roberts, Amos etc, or been massively rehabilitated under Marti, like Willock and JCS.

Richards is the last one of those left, watching the person he’s presumably spent the last 12 months complaining about QPR with now tear the entire Championship a new one. Whatever part of his problem is mental, I really hope that watching Chris turn things around, meaning that Taylor’s the last holdout of that old underperforming crew, without anyone else to hide behind any more, might finally provoke some kind of response from him.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 14:31]
Where's Taylor? on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 3672 viewsGus_iom

Where's Taylor? on 14:20 - Dec 10 by stevec

It’s quite refreshing bringing on substitutes that aren’t just about pish ball game management.

Sinclair, Larkeche, Kelman, Kakay - we've got ourselves a bomb squad.
They come on, thunder about, give energy and more.
Where's Taylor? on 14:51 - Dec 10 with 3611 viewsdanehoop

Where's Taylor? on 14:33 - Dec 10 by Gus_iom

Sinclair, Larkeche, Kelman, Kakay - we've got ourselves a bomb squad.
They come on, thunder about, give energy and more.

I think the impact they are now having, as with most of the squad, is because they have been given very very clear instructions of what their role is and coached solidly and effectively to deliver it. For some that is about freeing whatever shackles they had put on them (think Chair) for others its about the confidence that the manager is demonstrating in them to deliver what he wants. Sinclair is becoming a little more focused, Larkeche (I like a lot) freedom to support and attack. Kelman is starting to be used where he can link and put himself about physically, but in a more effective manner. Kakay we know is more limited perhaps, but is very fit and works well when supported/directed and pushed into the role he understands.

Its like we hired an effective coach adapting to the players we have to get the best out of the whole team. They all have a part to play and he is confident that they can do it.

Never knowingly understood

Where's Taylor? on 14:59 - Dec 10 with 3572 viewsbakerloo8

Swazzy
Where's Taylor? on 23:38 - Dec 11 with 3118 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Where's Taylor? on 11:16 - Dec 10 by Lblock

He sounds like perfume advert

And every bottle of it is empty
Where's Taylor? on 23:54 - Dec 11 with 3077 viewsconnell10

No he is just shite ....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where's Taylor? on 00:17 - Dec 12 with 3024 viewsSydneyRs

I'd love to see him turn things around. Willock is doing it but tbf he'd already shown what he was capable of in the past. If this manager can't get a tune out of him then I'm not sure anybody can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024