Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Tim…. 14:32 - Dec 30 with 13278 viewscolinallcars

Well, we had Sir Tom, now Spoons owner Tim Martin knighted.
He's had a fair bit of help from me.
Sir Tim…. on 14:39 - Dec 30 with 5874 viewsessextaxiboy

Does his gong include a drink?
Sir Tim…. on 14:42 - Dec 30 with 5858 viewsJimthehip

Self-congratulating monopoly capitalist class

Medals awarded from the royal family of arguably the most bloodthirsty genocidal empire that's ever walked the earth

The gap between what us normal working class English people believe the rulers of Britain have done over the last 4-500 years up to today and what they have actually been doing is the greatest propaganda campaign in our species history.

These people have nothing whatsoever in common with me and 99.99% of actual patriotic working class English people.

F'ck 'em
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 14:42]
Sir Tim…. on 15:00 - Dec 30 with 5788 viewsted_hendrix

An archaic system run by old goats some of whom are dead and some of whom look like they are dead and the remainder of them should be dead.

The thought of one human being bowing and curtsying before another human being Is revolting.

Hallelujah that Beckham missed out again, his po faced bloody Missus would have made another single If and when he won a gong, at least we've been spared that awful screeching noise for another year.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sir Tim…. on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 5746 viewsT_Block

Really .Read a history book.Self-hatred disguised as politics
Sir Tim…. on 15:27 - Dec 30 with 5712 viewsLazyFan

I often hear people defend the honors system, but ask yourself this question.

"If the honours system is so good, would we still get the exact same people honoured if it was decided by a public vote on who should get what?"

Of course, we would not. Slime like Starmer would never get a knighthood, let alone Fred Goodwin.

Let's be clear here, either you a parliamentarian or you are a monarchist. If you are a monarchist, then you are a traitor to the country as that's what the English Civil War was fought over. Yes Cromwell was a War criminal, but then the monarchs were just as bad, which does not excuse Cromwell's genocide, but it should not excuse the reason for a monarchy of any kind.

Do you love your country or that scum?
Remember parliamentarian means patriot and monarchists are traitors!

zzzzzzzzzz

Sir Tim…. on 15:33 - Dec 30 with 5672 viewsQPRSteve

I'm with David Icke when it comes to the monarchy.
Sir Tim…. on 15:38 - Dec 30 with 5648 viewsCateLeBonR

For services to p1ss-heads and tight bastards as my friend put it.

It’s not a coincidence that these were announced at the same time as Liz Truss’s ‘honours’ list of course.
Sir Tim…. on 15:45 - Dec 30 with 5606 viewsbosh67

Nice touch from Buckingham Palace to make the carpets sticky for his investiture.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Tim…. on 15:48 - Dec 30 with 5595 viewsdanehoop

Sir Tim…. on 15:27 - Dec 30 by LazyFan

I often hear people defend the honors system, but ask yourself this question.

"If the honours system is so good, would we still get the exact same people honoured if it was decided by a public vote on who should get what?"

Of course, we would not. Slime like Starmer would never get a knighthood, let alone Fred Goodwin.

Let's be clear here, either you a parliamentarian or you are a monarchist. If you are a monarchist, then you are a traitor to the country as that's what the English Civil War was fought over. Yes Cromwell was a War criminal, but then the monarchs were just as bad, which does not excuse Cromwell's genocide, but it should not excuse the reason for a monarchy of any kind.

Do you love your country or that scum?
Remember parliamentarian means patriot and monarchists are traitors!

I thought that the UK was a Constitutional Monarchy - does that mean we are patriots or traitors? I'd like to know just in case.

Never knowingly understood

Sir Tim…. on 16:09 - Dec 30 with 5524 viewsStainrod

Depressing anyone would celebrate an honour for this appalling hypocrite.

Massive supporter of Brexit then complained there weren't enough foreign workers to take all his minimum wage jobs.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 16:56]
Sir Tim…. on 16:52 - Dec 30 with 5395 viewsconnell10

Can't stand the pie faced tosspot

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sir Tim…. on 17:00 - Dec 30 with 5359 viewsRangersw12

Sir Tim…. on 14:42 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

Medals awarded from the royal family of arguably the most bloodthirsty genocidal empire that's ever walked the earth

The gap between what us normal working class English people believe the rulers of Britain have done over the last 4-500 years up to today and what they have actually been doing is the greatest propaganda campaign in our species history.

These people have nothing whatsoever in common with me and 99.99% of actual patriotic working class English people.

F'ck 'em

fck all that bollocks

Who we going to play if Chair isn't fit !!!
Sir Tim…. on 17:33 - Dec 30 with 5229 viewspaulparker

Sir Tim…. on 14:42 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

F'ck 'em

Bloodthirsty and Genocidal and this coming from a bloke with a Palestinian flag as his avatar

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sir Tim…. on 17:49 - Dec 30 with 5191 viewsLoyalitat

Sir Tim…. on 16:09 - Dec 30 by Stainrod

Depressing anyone would celebrate an honour for this appalling hypocrite.

Massive supporter of Brexit then complained there weren't enough foreign workers to take all his minimum wage jobs.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 16:56]

Yep, voted for Brexit then advocates for the introduction of a more liberal visa scheme for the very same EU workers he voted to expel in the first place. So much for the much-promised increase in wages for workers in that sector post Brexit. Odious individual.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 18:03]
Sir Tim…. on 18:04 - Dec 30 with 5139 viewsLazyFan

Sir Tim…. on 15:48 - Dec 30 by danehoop

I thought that the UK was a Constitutional Monarchy - does that mean we are patriots or traitors? I'd like to know just in case.

When you ask ChatGPT what a constitutional monarchy is, the answer it gives is:

“A constitutional monarchy is a form of government where a monarch, such as a king or queen, serves as the ceremonial head of state within the framework of a constitution.”

The problem is despite what others may class our country as this, it is not as the King still has many perilous Constitutional powers and is not merely ceremonial as the press likes to make out.

Here are some but not all of them ...

1) Royal Assent: The monarch has the formal power to grant royal assent to legislation passed by Parliament.
2) Summoning and Dissolving Parliament: The monarch has the authority to summon and dissolve Parliament, marking the beginning and end of parliamentary sessions
3) Appointing the Prime Minister: The monarch has sole legal responsibility for appointing the Prime Minister
4) Diplomatic Powers: The monarch represents the country in diplomatic matters and has the legal power to accredit ambassadors and receive foreign diplomats.
5) Appointing Judges and Bishops and other officials: The monarch formally appoints judges, senior bishops, and certain other officials such as Field Marshals (highest Army rank), Admirals of the Fleet (highest Navy rank), Air Force Marshals (highest rank)
6) Granting Pardons: The monarch has the legal authority to grant pardons for criminal offences
7) Granting Honours: The monarch has the legal authority to confer Honours, such as knighthoods and other titles
8) Creating Peerages: The monarch has the legal power to create peerages, granting titles such as dukes, earls, barons, etc.
9) Summoning Privy Council: The monarch can summon and preside over meetings of the Privy Council, a formal body of advisers to the sovereign.
10) Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces: The monarch holds the position of Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Whereby an Oath is sworn by each person when they join, which goes as so:
"I... swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to <Insert Monarch name here>, heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God."

Alternatively, individuals can choose to make an affirmation instead of a sworn oath, where they would declare the same commitment to allegiance without reference to a deity:
"I... do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to <Insert Monarch name here> heirs and successors, according to law."

The press would have you believe that all of that above is just ceremonial but its part of our constitution so, legally right now King Charles can do what he wants. Lets examine these one by one ...

1) If we get a mad King (we have had them before) or parliament wants a law to take over Bucks Palace and open it as a museum to generate monies for Nurses and Doctors then the King could block it. That’s right, the King could block any law right now. Yet all we hear is “that would never happen”, until it does of course. Probability dictates one day it will happen unless we eliminate the risk.
2) The King if threatened could dissolve parliament, refuse to start it again and then allow a fascist govt to take over. Once again people will say “that would never happen”, but think, there are no doubt fascists having wet dreams about this right now and would love to engineer it to happen.
3) Handy this one if you need a Hitler type to come to power. And if your a King who makes a deal with them to be left alone when threatened by a Republic.
4) So, he can control who speaks to whom abroad and just like Hitler put his favourites in. Its all looking very handy for a fascist takeover isn’t it?
5) Yeah get the fascist Judges in along with top clergy to make it all Godly. Along with new fascists to run the armed forces.
6) No need to worry about any crimes the fascists commit, like mass murder as the King if supported can pardon them all.
7) Want to be honoured, best you support the monarchy then.
8) Same as above, but I bet it comes with some extra lands and all. Easy way to take lands off the UK people and put it in the hands of more fascist friends if its all legal like.
9) Yep, keep a counsel on how to ensure all of the above continues. You remember the press went bat-crazy when Corbyn (roll your eyes) was part of the council. Now we know why.
10) Yes our armed forces do not swear allegiance to us the people and the country, they swear it to King Charles, but not only to him but all his heirs as well. Imagine the scenario, Charles has a family reconciliation meeting with Harry, William and the immediate family he has generated. But they all die in some avalanche on the slops of Switzerland somewhere. Next in line could well be King Andrew, yes that pedo is now in charge of the armed forces. Remember the armed forces people take their oaths and following orders very very seriously, this is not some token gesture. They will do as he says, exactly as he says, as they have too. Also note that in this oath, the monarchy is seen as higher than God as you can drop the God part but not the monarchy!

All of the above is totally legal, he would be well within his current legal rights to do these things and its all part of our so called “constitutional monarchy”. None of it is hidden, there is no mad conspiracy, they don’t need to do that, they already have the powers and are the people in power.

So, you see we really don’t have a monarchy that is merely “ceremonial”, that’s a complete lie. They have powers over us, the fact they choose not to use them … at the time … does not mean they will not later on and of course you can live in fantasy world of but “that would never happen”.

We the people of the UK should end this and totally remove all the powers we find they have and have them report into us and we shall tell em what “ceremonial” duties they will do for us. Not the other way around as it is now.

So, no, despite what the official line is we don’t have a "constitutional monarchy" as that gives the impression it is “ceremonial” only, which it is not. We have is what I would call a “constitutional benevolent monarchy” as that is the real current situation.

zzzzzzzzzz

Sir Tim…. on 19:10 - Dec 30 with 4955 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 17:33 - Dec 30 by paulparker

Bloodthirsty and Genocidal and this coming from a bloke with a Palestinian flag as his avatar

Excuse me?
Sir Tim…. on 19:21 - Dec 30 with 4920 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 17:33 - Dec 30 by paulparker

It's stunning that you reply with that. however, I guess it's not surprising. Us British are the most brainwashed on the planet.

Are you referring to the genocide that Israel is waging on Gaza that the UK is funding right now?. the genocide of the 2.4 million defenceless semites in the Gaza Strip with a minimum of 25 thousand Palestinians have been killed in 11 weeks including ten thousand children, 150 un workers and around 250 journalists... This 25 thousand is the least amount, it could well be 45 or 50 thousand or any number as so many kids are buried under the rubble.. I've never seen so many dead children in my life.

The illegal occupation that the UK andforced on indigenous Palestine after it colonised Palestine in 1917?

Every single claim I've made I can demonstrate to be true. The Israel army themselves openly admit what they're doing posting videos all over the internet talking about how they kill children.

It is with the most stunning ignorance that any Englishman believes the narrative that we are told. If you ever wanted proof of our brainwashing,

In fact, this message board demonstrates it beyond any doubt - the Russia/Ukraine war got a thread of like 24 pages. This "self defence" war of "Israel" hasn't had a single post and in fact, the people who show you what's happening are themselves called genociders! ffs Ipswich player was suspended from playing just for mentioning it, Celtic fans are removed from their own ground for waving the Palestinian flag! with the "free speech"mob perfectly happy about that! its disgusting!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:27]
Sir Tim…. on 19:24 - Dec 30 with 4910 viewsRangersw12

Sir Tim…. on 19:21 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

It's stunning that you reply with that. however, I guess it's not surprising. Us British are the most brainwashed on the planet.

Are you referring to the genocide that Israel is waging on Gaza that the UK is funding right now?. the genocide of the 2.4 million defenceless semites in the Gaza Strip with a minimum of 25 thousand Palestinians have been killed in 11 weeks including ten thousand children, 150 un workers and around 250 journalists... This 25 thousand is the least amount, it could well be 45 or 50 thousand or any number as so many kids are buried under the rubble.. I've never seen so many dead children in my life.

The illegal occupation that the UK andforced on indigenous Palestine after it colonised Palestine in 1917?

Every single claim I've made I can demonstrate to be true. The Israel army themselves openly admit what they're doing posting videos all over the internet talking about how they kill children.

It is with the most stunning ignorance that any Englishman believes the narrative that we are told. If you ever wanted proof of our brainwashing,

In fact, this message board demonstrates it beyond any doubt - the Russia/Ukraine war got a thread of like 24 pages. This "self defence" war of "Israel" hasn't had a single post and in fact, the people who show you what's happening are themselves called genociders! ffs Ipswich player was suspended from playing just for mentioning it, Celtic fans are removed from their own ground for waving the Palestinian flag! with the "free speech"mob perfectly happy about that! its disgusting!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:27]

This is a football forum mate

Nobody cares
Sir Tim…. on 19:29 - Dec 30 with 4887 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 17:00 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

fck all that bollocks

Who we going to play if Chair isn't fit !!!

Maybe push Ziyad further up top? as an out and out winger?

if Chair is injured then we will struggle
Sir Tim…. on 19:34 - Dec 30 with 4865 viewsJimthehip

Sir Tim…. on 19:24 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

This is a football forum mate

Nobody cares

What you're incapable of making decisions based on evidence?

You're an adult. You should be capable of understanding why what I'm saying is true. It is in your class interests to read, learn and know about these matters.

Besides,people care when it's Ukraine - we had flags waving everywhere, minutes silence and players coming out to "condemn" Russia and Russia banned from sports. however, liberals and conservatives are more than happy with dead Palestinians seemingly.

Revolting
Sir Tim…. on 19:38 - Dec 30 with 4846 viewsToast_R

I thought it was going so well on here with no mentions and yet here it is....on a thread about Wetherspoons.
Sir Tim…. on 19:45 - Dec 30 with 4815 viewsMick_S

Sir Tim…. on 19:38 - Dec 30 by Toast_R

I thought it was going so well on here with no mentions and yet here it is....on a thread about Wetherspoons.

Pint and microwave breakfast at 9:00 tomorrow morning anyone? In Slough if you are interested.

Doesn’t get any better than that.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sir Tim…. on 19:45 - Dec 30 with 4821 viewsRangersw12

Sir Tim…. on 19:34 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

You're an adult. You should be capable of understanding why what I'm saying is true. It is in your class interests to read, learn and know about these matters.

Besides,people care when it's Ukraine - we had flags waving everywhere, minutes silence and players coming out to "condemn" Russia and Russia banned from sports. however, liberals and conservatives are more than happy with dead Palestinians seemingly.

Revolting

Like I said this is a football forum , I'm sure there are other forums you can post your drivel or maybe give twitter a go?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 19:46]
Sir Tim…. on 19:48 - Dec 30 with 4795 viewsToast_R

Sir Tim…. on 19:45 - Dec 30 by Mick_S

Pint and microwave breakfast at 9:00 tomorrow morning anyone? In Slough if you are interested.

Doesn’t get any better than that.

I actually had 2 decent pints of Guinness with my brother in the one opposite Tooting Broadway this afternoon after visiting my Mum at St George's Hospital. No complaints from me.
Sir Tim…. on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 4771 viewsSuperhoops2808

Sir Tim…. on 19:34 - Dec 30 by Jimthehip

Revolting

Mate - Have a read of this.

Hopefully it will quieten you down a bit

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/300833/internet--
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024