Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not signed anyone, no one linked 12:05 - Jan 2 with 72218 viewsDubaiR

A few on this list I would take

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 01:51 - Jan 3 with 17765 viewsBucksRanger

Just a rumour - we were looking at Davis Keillor-Dunn (Mansfield - high scoring midfielder) around September time and there's a rumour we are still interested. Plenty of other clubs also interested.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 02:16 - Jan 3 with 17731 viewslave16

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 01:51 - Jan 3 by BucksRanger

Just a rumour - we were looking at Davis Keillor-Dunn (Mansfield - high scoring midfielder) around September time and there's a rumour we are still interested. Plenty of other clubs also interested.

He would definitely fit in with our policy of trying to have the most players with double barrel names in a squad at one time. I think we may be trying to beat FFP by having as many letters printed on shirts as possible.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:30 - Jan 3 with 17249 viewsJimthehip

I think the Tim rumours are silly. 5 million for him is never gonna happen!
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:35 - Jan 3 with 17222 viewsRangersDave

Maybe we should try and get Mr Potato head as an outfield player? 🤮🤪

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:56 - Jan 3 with 17118 viewscolinallcars

Just logged on to the offish. It says January Sale 70% off.
I'd hoped that referred to the players, but it's shirts and knick-knacks.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:01 - Jan 3 with 17101 viewsdaveB

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:30 - Jan 3 by Jimthehip

I think the Tim rumours are silly. 5 million for him is never gonna happen!

he wasn't that good anyway
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:08 - Jan 3 with 17066 viewsDubaiR

On the no club list would you:

Take Amos back on a contract till end of the season? Better than Dozzle and capable of chipping in with a few.

Freeman, missing a creative midfielder?

Lingaard on a 6 month deal?

There are enough options on that list.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:25 - Jan 3 with 16981 viewsDavieQPR

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:08 - Jan 3 by DubaiR

On the no club list would you:

Take Amos back on a contract till end of the season? Better than Dozzle and capable of chipping in with a few.

Freeman, missing a creative midfielder?

Lingaard on a 6 month deal?

There are enough options on that list.

Amos - no,can't stay fit Would take too long to get him up to match speed anyway.
Freeman - no. Living in the past. He's finished.
Lingaard - you seriously think we can afford him even if he could be bothered?
There are reasons the players are on the No Club list.
Login to get fewer ads

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:29 - Jan 3 with 16953 viewsknocker

Looks like Huddersfield are signing a winger on loan from Chelsea who's played in Premier league all be it only once..
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:29 - Jan 3 with 16947 viewsGloucs_R

I'm seriously surprised we haven't brought in anyone from the Scandinavian leagues. I assumed they would now be out of contract.

Unless we literally have sweet FA in terms of transfer budget

Poll: Are we staying up?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:32 - Jan 3 with 16916 viewsJimthehip

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:01 - Jan 3 by daveB

he wasn't that good anyway

Yeah I feel he's got a lot of talent but we need a striker !
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:44 - Jan 3 with 16842 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

I reckon even the cheapest are out of our budget.
At best we'll go for Miranda and end up with the wrong one!

Phil_i_P

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:48 - Jan 3 with 16778 viewsstevec

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 02:16 - Jan 3 by lave16

He would definitely fit in with our policy of trying to have the most players with double barrel names in a squad at one time. I think we may be trying to beat FFP by having as many letters printed on shirts as possible.

I was fine with Ian Storey-Moore but after that, a bit like Ernie Hunts free kick, they should have banned them.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:56 - Jan 3 with 16756 viewsSimonD

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:29 - Jan 3 by Gloucs_R

I'm seriously surprised we haven't brought in anyone from the Scandinavian leagues. I assumed they would now be out of contract.

Post Brexit, signing players from Europe is no longer straight forward. Incoming players have to meet certain criteria as designated by a points system. I'd not be surprised if any player who we could attract and afford would not reach the required points total.

I think this was being re-looked at, but am not sure if anything actually changed.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:59 - Jan 3 with 16731 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:56 - Jan 3 by SimonD

Post Brexit, signing players from Europe is no longer straight forward. Incoming players have to meet certain criteria as designated by a points system. I'd not be surprised if any player who we could attract and afford would not reach the required points total.

I think this was being re-looked at, but am not sure if anything actually changed.

Thanks Simon. Good info.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:10 - Jan 3 with 16652 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:56 - Jan 3 by colinallcars

Just logged on to the offish. It says January Sale 70% off.
I'd hoped that referred to the players, but it's shirts and knick-knacks.

70% of nothing is nothing.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:18 - Jan 3 with 16606 viewsQPunkR

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 13:29 - Jan 3 by Gloucs_R

I can't see why everyone is so sure we're going to be bringing in the cream of Swedish players just because that's the last place our gaffer worked. Maybe some Barcelona players too? He's from Catalunya after all

QPR - "shit but local"

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:30 - Jan 3 with 16559 viewsbongo_king

Curious to see Ejaria on that list. A few seasons back he looked like the dogs danglies when we played Reading. But something has to have gone very wrong since, and in the context of the current problematic squad we probably can't afford any risks with either injury or attitude.

Matty Longstaff another curious one, burst on the scene but now seems to have spent 2 season in league 2. Don't know anything about him post Newcastle debut.

On a side note, surprising how many of our ex charges are on the English nationality part of that list (JET, Todd Kane, Jordon Mutch. Luke Amos, Luke Freeman, Kieran Lee). Could be taken as a sign that we're not so good at this signing players thing! (Freeman aside)
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:37 - Jan 3 with 16516 viewsGloucs_R

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:18 - Jan 3 by QPunkR

I can't see why everyone is so sure we're going to be bringing in the cream of Swedish players just because that's the last place our gaffer worked. Maybe some Barcelona players too? He's from Catalunya after all

Not sure I said anything about the cream of swedish football....

But there must be several players who Marti knows about that could do a job for a championship team.

As always this comes with a massive caveat around FFP. I wasn't aware of the brexit information either.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:41 - Jan 3 with 16481 viewslassel

Hi Simon, the rules were loosened this summer to allow all clubs at least 1 inbound from Europe that wouldn’t meet the previous criteria. It’s why all those around us have one or several FM Regen types this season.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:43 - Jan 3 with 16474 viewscolinallcars

Don't worry, I'm sure the club will leave every stone unturned to bring a few players in.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:44 - Jan 3 with 16454 viewslassel

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:37 - Jan 3 by Gloucs_R

Not sure I said anything about the cream of swedish football....

But there must be several players who Marti knows about that could do a job for a championship team.

As always this comes with a massive caveat around FFP. I wasn't aware of the brexit information either.

As said previously, Marti is head coach, he is not involved in recruitment, that’s on Belk and Hoos. The guys in Sweden who were out of contract and good enough for us got themselves new clubs weeks ago - QPR didn’t even give a basic enquiry about the ones I know of.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:44 - Jan 3 with 16455 viewsQPRConor2000

I think they have changed the rules slightly around this.

You are actually allowed to sign up to four players without a work permit per season if you are in the PL and Championship, but it depends on what percentage of game time you give to english players.

In L1 and L2 it drops to a max of two players.

At the end of the season, the club can actually apply for a full work permit if they have played an x percentage of games and that would mean they would not count towards this limit.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:52 - Jan 3 with 16369 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks lassel and Conor.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:59 - Jan 3 with 16306 viewsbosh67

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:44 - Jan 3 by lassel

As said previously, Marti is head coach, he is not involved in recruitment, that’s on Belk and Hoos. The guys in Sweden who were out of contract and good enough for us got themselves new clubs weeks ago - QPR didn’t even give a basic enquiry about the ones I know of.

I can only assume the board got caught up with 3 wins and a few draws, thought 'we're fine' and did just about nothing.

When Marti said we have to be 'creative' in the window it probably means they'll cut off Kolli's hair, glue it back onto him as a beard and introduce him as Kyan Rolli.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024