Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not signed anyone, no one linked 12:05 - Jan 2 with 73682 viewsDubaiR

A few on this list I would take

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 18:38 - Jan 7 with 6608 viewsdmm

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 18:32 - Jan 7 by DannyPaddox

"

Would love to sign this guy for the song alone:

Yes we have Nobby Nanas!
We have Nobby Nanas today!

Sorry, coat got and everything - it’s a coping mechanism through these grim times.

We'd need to sign this one too so it all worked properly.

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 6598 viewsRangersDave

someone remind me again why we cannot have an owner feeder club somewhere out in Turkey (for example) that can be given money to buy great players, then loan them to Rangers or sell them dead cheap to us?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 19:45 - Jan 7 with 6321 viewsHooparoo

Wish we could afford Lawrence Shankland. 13 league goals in 21 matches for Hearts so far this season.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 20:50 - Jan 7 with 6141 viewsdmm

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 19:45 - Jan 7 by Hooparoo

Wish we could afford Lawrence Shankland. 13 league goals in 21 matches for Hearts so far this season.

Yep, I've thought the same. I'm sure he won't be at Hearts much longer and will have a number of clubs watching him.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 6029 viewsPlanetHonneywood

When was the last time we bought anyone from Scotland that proved to be halfway decent? Even Don Masson came from an English club, and that was nigh on 50 years ago!

Their agent gets them all excited and then when they turn up and find out its Queens Park and not Glasgow Rangers, they're miserable.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 21:32 - Jan 7 with 5930 viewslassel

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 18:39 - Jan 7 by RangersDave

someone remind me again why we cannot have an owner feeder club somewhere out in Turkey (for example) that can be given money to buy great players, then loan them to Rangers or sell them dead cheap to us?

Because Ruben doesn’t care about football *that* much and Reilly doesn’t have that kind of money.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 5831 viewsDorse

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 17:50 - Jan 6 by baz_qpr

Get the distinct impression that at best unless Eze gets sold or Chair gets sold, we are going to pick up leftovers at the end of the window when it is too late

It's ten minutes to two, the ugly lights are just about to come on, the DJ has put on 'I'm Horny' and you're left with the age old dilemma: finish your beer and take a whack at weird Sharon from Accounts (squint, halitosis, 8 cats, skirt currently tucked into the back of her knickers) or try to maintain some dignity and resign yourself to a Pot Noodle and a w*nk.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 22:32 - Jan 7 with 5751 viewsSydneyRs

They've been talking 3 million for him. Rangers apparently interested and he supposedly wants to go there. Not sure they have the funds though after Beale spent their money in the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 07:40 - Jan 8 with 5521 viewsbaz_qpr

Matt Godden and Aaron Collins have both come up in my twitter feed not from QPR fans but from fans of their parent clubs saying they are coming to us
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 08:14 - Jan 8 with 5422 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Impending doom aside, isn’t it nice not to be sold anything for once?
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 08:05 - Jan 9 with 4797 viewskingsburyR

Do we not have even a crumb of a rumour about an incoming star?

You know the club's F'd when no one can even bother adding us to the rumour mill.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:26 - Jan 9 with 4552 viewsbosh67

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 08:05 - Jan 9 by kingsburyR

Do we not have even a crumb of a rumour about an incoming star?

You know the club's F'd when no one can even bother adding us to the rumour mill.

I think this is the quietest I've ever seen us over this period so I am presuming there will be no additions and probably no exits of major players at this stage, unless stupid money is offered. And even then I guess it wouldn't be put into other players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:47 - Jan 9 with 4455 viewsvanrrrr

I seem to recall rumours we were interested in him 3 or 4 years back before we bought Dykes?
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:51 - Jan 9 with 4435 viewsTheChef

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:26 - Jan 9 by bosh67

I think this is the quietest I've ever seen us over this period so I am presuming there will be no additions and probably no exits of major players at this stage, unless stupid money is offered. And even then I guess it wouldn't be put into other players.

We're only nine days into January!

But still, I'm not expecting much to happen either.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:46 - Jan 9 with 4113 viewsR_from_afar

Probably a load of old nonsense but I did stumble across this:

In response to it, I also saw a quote from Nigel Clough saying they'd had no offers yet and are not under pressure from their board to sell him.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:59 - Jan 9 with 4046 viewsBucksRanger

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:46 - Jan 9 by R_from_afar

In response to it, I also saw a quote from Nigel Clough saying they'd had no offers yet and are not under pressure from their board to sell him.

Second ever post on this thread I was saying the same thing that Davis Keillor-Dunn is being watched.
[Post edited 9 Jan 12:01]
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 12:44 - Jan 9 with 3874 viewsR_from_afar

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:59 - Jan 9 by BucksRanger

Second ever post on this thread I was saying the same thing that Davis Keillor-Dunn is being watched.
[Post edited 9 Jan 12:01]

Ah yes, sorry, I forgot about that

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 14:32 - Jan 9 with 3554 viewsLongsufferingR

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:47 - Jan 9 by vanrrrr

I seem to recall rumours we were interested in him 3 or 4 years back before we bought Dykes?

Yes, LF definitely went up to watch him at least once when he was with Dundee United.
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 19:56 - Jan 9 with 3121 viewsNZR

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 11:46 - Jan 9 by R_from_afar

Think this has resurfaced as several clubs were monitoring him in September. TeamTalk posted an article about it - https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-millwall-qpr-hull-keen-on-january-deal-f
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 06:09 - Jan 10 with 2653 viewssevenhoop

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:51 - Jan 9 by TheChef

We're only nine days into January!

But still, I'm not expecting much to happen either.

Yes but some of us were hoping against hope that Marti had one or two Scandinavian gems up his sleeve.
But, as Clive said on a pod last week, who on earth is in charge and directing recruitment at the club?!
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:31 - Jan 10 with 2250 viewsTheChef

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 06:09 - Jan 10 by sevenhoop

Yes but some of us were hoping against hope that Marti had one or two Scandinavian gems up his sleeve.
But, as Clive said on a pod last week, who on earth is in charge and directing recruitment at the club?!

Well maybe he does but as mentioned, still 21 days left in this month.

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:45 - Jan 10 with 2213 viewsRangersDave

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:31 - Jan 10 by TheChef

Well maybe he does but as mentioned, still 21 days left in this month.

But how many games could we lose in that period without any recruitment?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:01 - Jan 10 with 2131 viewsTheChef

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 09:45 - Jan 10 by RangersDave

But how many games could we lose in that period without any recruitment?

Two whole matches!

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:21 - Jan 10 with 2044 viewsterryb

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:01 - Jan 10 by TheChef

Two whole matches!

Three
Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:37 - Jan 10 with 1975 viewsTheChef

Not signed anyone, no one linked on 10:21 - Jan 10 by terryb

Three

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising