Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace put price tag on Eze 13:33 - Apr 25 with 7231 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypwz593o

Far too low IMO
Palace put price tag on Eze on 17:10 - Apr 25 with 2783 viewsHAYESBOY

Say it happens and we are still in this division next year, who would you go for and how much of approx 12-15m would you spend?
Like the look of Mason Clarke, no idea how much though.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Palace put price tag on Eze on 17:50 - Apr 25 with 2644 viewsAntti_Heinola

Palace put price tag on Eze on 16:37 - Apr 25 by Northernr

Isn't a lot of it to do with padding the squad out with 'good enough' English players to comply with whatever homegrown rules UEFA are pretending they've got from one season to the next? Counts in Eze's favour too...

Exactly. He nearly went there in the summer. Pep likes him, and could easily fit in there and give them options.
Spurs heavily rumoured. I think Liverpool are an option. I think Arsenal could be an option - they need more depth.

Bare bones.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 18:04 - Apr 25 with 2582 viewsdaveB

Palace put price tag on Eze on 16:42 - Apr 25 by GaryBannister86

Spurs, if they are prepared to spend the money, would be a good fit I reckon. Would become a total legend there. Although would happily take anyone buying him so we get the money, I would be a little sad if he goes to City and gets Grealished.
[Post edited 25 Apr 16:42]

I think Spurs are going to spend big this summer and can see him going there
Palace put price tag on Eze on 18:05 - Apr 25 with 2570 viewsLoyalitat

Palace put price tag on Eze on 17:10 - Apr 25 by HAYESBOY

Say it happens and we are still in this division next year, who would you go for and how much of approx 12-15m would you spend?
Like the look of Mason Clarke, no idea how much though.

Mason-Clark is already Coventry's. They signed him in January and loaned him back to Peterborough. Mark Robins and those supporting him have had a very successful track record in identifying strikers, who contribute in the goals column, and attacking midfielders who also provide a decent number of goals.

I suspect he may well be another successful signing for them.
[Post edited 25 Apr 18:10]
Palace put price tag on Eze on 18:11 - Apr 25 with 2539 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No quotes, no attribution.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Palace put price tag on Eze on 18:32 - Apr 25 with 2433 viewsdmm

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that an overseas club might look to sign Eze? Or will he be too expensive?
Palace put price tag on Eze on 18:41 - Apr 25 with 2411 viewsJevlar

I’m starting to think those QPR fans that questioned his effort and ability may have got this one wrong…
Palace put price tag on Eze on 19:34 - Apr 25 with 2252 viewsGloucs_R

I absolutely despise Liverpool but I think that would be a fantastic club for Eze to end up.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:56 - Apr 25 with 1966 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Palace put price tag on Eze on 19:34 - Apr 25 by Gloucs_R

I absolutely despise Liverpool but I think that would be a fantastic club for Eze to end up.

I would have said no while Klopp was there, Gloucs. Always found them a joyless machine under him that would waste an artist like Eze.

But who knows who their next manager will be, and they will need creativity, I suppose. So, good shout maybe.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:08 - Apr 25 with 1916 viewsA40Bosh

Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:56 - Apr 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I would have said no while Klopp was there, Gloucs. Always found them a joyless machine under him that would waste an artist like Eze.

But who knows who their next manager will be, and they will need creativity, I suppose. So, good shout maybe.

I might have this all wrong but I have this impression that Ebs is a Sth London boy, born and bred, seems to be very level headed young man, I think he is married now and might care more about staying around his family and church community and might take some persuasion to move away from his roots, let alone move up north. Could be wrong but I think Arsenal don’t need him but could he go to Spurs or even West Ham, for less money but keeps him in London and happy????

May well be reading the situation wrong.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:42 - Apr 25 with 1830 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:08 - Apr 25 by A40Bosh

I might have this all wrong but I have this impression that Ebs is a Sth London boy, born and bred, seems to be very level headed young man, I think he is married now and might care more about staying around his family and church community and might take some persuasion to move away from his roots, let alone move up north. Could be wrong but I think Arsenal don’t need him but could he go to Spurs or even West Ham, for less money but keeps him in London and happy????

We definitely heard a lot of that kind of talk when he moved to Palace. A family man, a local man.

So you may be right, Bosh.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 02:05 - Apr 26 with 1646 viewsLazyFan

If Pep can offload Grealish to someone like the scum he will be after Eze.

Of course, Stupid Southgash will take Grealish to the Euros and leave Eze behind.

This is the manager who put Mount, who cannot get into a lame Manure side ahead of Foden, Maddison, Gallagher, Rashford, Watkins, Gordon and Bowen.

Don't forget his selection of Phillips and Henderson sometimes ahead of Rice and Bellingham.
Told poor Saka, a kid at the time, to a penalty in the Euro finals.

If we didn't have world-class players like Kane and Bellingham, he would have been sacked by now.

zzzzzzzzzz

Palace put price tag on Eze on 06:07 - Apr 26 with 1583 viewslassel

Palace put price tag on Eze on 16:37 - Apr 25 by Northernr

Isn't a lot of it to do with padding the squad out with 'good enough' English players to comply with whatever homegrown rules UEFA are pretending they've got from one season to the next? Counts in Eze's favour too...

Guardiola said earlier this season that he ‘was obsessed’ with Phillips in Bielsa’s system which is why he was so forceful in making it happen - he quickly realised they’d bought a pup.

City actually don’t have an issue with Homegrown rules in the PL or UEFA as Foden, Lewis, Bobb, Stones, Grealish, Walker all count and they only run a 21 man squad anyway so they get +4 from the free spaces.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 06:53 - Apr 26 with 1487 viewsGloucs_R

I suspect he wants a champions League club.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 07:30 - Apr 26 with 1362 viewsSydneyRs

Eze looked unplayable v Newcastle and was described as a champions league player in something I read recently. Could be a handy windfall on the way.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 07:50 - Apr 26 with 1292 viewsAntti_Heinola

All those things are true but there’s not a chance in hell he’d turn down the opportunity of champions league football.

Bare bones.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 08:35 - Apr 26 with 1172 viewsGloucs_R

Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:56 - Apr 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I was thinking more along the lines of a ball carrier with flair as opposed to the actual club dynamics.

Man Utd were said to be interested in him too. I could also see that one.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 08:38 - Apr 26 with 1164 viewslassel

As said already, looking around at the clubs who might have £60m to blow this summer, City is no chance, Liverpool will have to spend big to replace Salah and the South American Andy Carroll, Chelsea already have 6,000,000 players and he’s not dislodging any of them.

Villa maybe? Are they going to blow £60m on one player, maybe not, Spurs? Again same question is Levy going to open the chequebook?

Newcastle seemed a good shout but with Ashworth going to United maybe he makes him a target? If they’re genuinely after Waistcoat Gareth I can’t see that happening either…

As you say, maybe West Ham with the Paqueta money from City will be his best option at least in the PL.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:03 - Apr 26 with 1120 viewsdmm

I'd be disappointed for the lad if he ended up at Wham. Not much of a step up from Palace.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:49 - Apr 26 with 1025 viewsnumptydumpty

Know a Palace fan.

He is convinced both Olise and Eze on their way.

They though held onto Zaha for many years.

I think Spurs would be a good fit for Eze but yes the player may want champions league games so guessing maybe not.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Palace put price tag on Eze on 10:47 - Apr 26 with 884 viewsDubaiR

Ideal scenario - They sell Eze for 60m, netting us a nice sell on fee, they then use some of that money and pay 6-8m for Chair as his replacement.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 10:57 - Apr 26 with 851 viewsLandshark

Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:49 - Apr 26 by numptydumpty

Know a Palace fan.

He is convinced both Olise and Eze on their way.

They though held onto Zaha for many years.

I think Spurs would be a good fit for Eze but yes the player may want champions league games so guessing maybe not.

Agree on Spurs, I've always seen that as his next logical step. I can't see him going anywhere else.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 12:48 - Apr 26 with 625 viewsAntti_Heinola

Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:03 - Apr 26 by dmm

I'd be disappointed for the lad if he ended up at Wham. Not much of a step up from Palace.

West Ham would be pointless, can't see that happening.
It'll be Spurs or City I think.

Bare bones.

Palace put price tag on Eze on 12:56 - Apr 26 with 571 viewsEastR

Arsenal should have bought him off us but instead they went for Willian instead who was on a free.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Palace put price tag on Eze on 16:26 - Apr 26 with 403 viewstkqpr

Palace put price tag on Eze on 16:34 - Apr 25 by lassel

They’re signing Paqueta this summer so long as he doesn’t end up with a substantial ban so I don’t see any chance Eze goes there, hence me wondering who might actually come to the table.

Newcastle seems logical but without CL money I’d be surprised if the Saudis are shopping in the £60m region for one player.

Paper talk of £100m for Guimaraes so seems a good way to pocket £40m and get a goalscoring upgrade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024