Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Rosenior 13:57 - May 7 with 9992 viewsaston_hoop

Sacked as Hull City boss according to reports. Fair or not?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Liam Rosenior on 16:56 - May 7 with 2457 viewsBAWHoops

Think he's an excellent manager. If Marti went I'd have him here in a heartbeat.

It's Hull City FFS, 7th in the Champ is good. They didn't exactly collapse this season did they.

Madness

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Liam Rosenior on 17:04 - May 7 with 2389 viewsloftus77

Yep, no disrespect, but I think Marti/Zavi (if they were to be tempted), would be setting their sights a good deal higher than Hull City.

So not worried about Hull. Leeds/Southampton/Forest (if relegated) - worried.
Liam Rosenior on 17:06 - May 7 with 2368 viewsderbyhoop

Unbelievable. What did they expect?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Liam Rosenior on 17:27 - May 7 with 2304 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Weird. He only signed a 3 year deal in December, but then 4 months later he's sacked!
He got them to their highest finish in 8 years.
Liam Rosenior on 19:08 - May 7 with 2116 viewsNorthernr

Steve Cooper an early fav. Absolutely loves it where he can chuck loads of somebody else's money around so fits the bill.
Liam Rosenior on 19:33 - May 7 with 2059 viewsTacticalR

Liam Rosenior on 14:42 - May 7 by bosh67

They took us to pieces so how bad must he be? Football is mad.

Yes, Hull were the only team that completely outplayed us since Cifuentes took over.

Air hostess clique

Liam Rosenior on 19:39 - May 7 with 2047 viewskensalriser

It may be wishful thinking but I'm convinced Cifuentes will be here for the duration of next season. His career suggests he's in a hurry but equally he's one step away from the top table now and needs to show experience and progress before he moves on. Rush it and you're more likely to screw it up for the foreseeable, cf that bloke who was here before.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Liam Rosenior on 19:49 - May 7 with 2032 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Liam Rosenior on 19:39 - May 7 by kensalriser

It may be wishful thinking but I'm convinced Cifuentes will be here for the duration of next season. His career suggests he's in a hurry but equally he's one step away from the top table now and needs to show experience and progress before he moves on. Rush it and you're more likely to screw it up for the foreseeable, cf that bloke who was here before.

I’d also hope that the board were very burned by Beale and have put enough contractual obligations in.
Login to get fewer ads

Liam Rosenior on 19:53 - May 7 with 2018 viewsNed_Kennedys

Liam Rosenior on 17:06 - May 7 by derbyhoop

Unbelievable. What did they expect?

The Play Offs
Liam Rosenior on 20:27 - May 7 with 1963 viewsPaddyhoops

Liam Rosenior on 19:08 - May 7 by Northernr

Steve Cooper an early fav. Absolutely loves it where he can chuck loads of somebody else's money around so fits the bill.

Rosenior has taken over from Cooper as BBC 5 lives man to cream over.
Same as Cooper had money to spend and although decent enough isn’t all they’re making him out to be .
Our man , Wednesdays man and McKenna have literally shit miracles. Not so much said about them sadly.
Liam Rosenior on 20:35 - May 7 with 1932 viewsdaveB

Graham Potter is surely going to get a top Championship job soon, weird that no one has gone near him since he left Chelsea
Liam Rosenior on 20:44 - May 7 with 1906 viewsWatford_Ranger

Liam Rosenior on 20:35 - May 7 by daveB

Graham Potter is surely going to get a top Championship job soon, weird that no one has gone near him since he left Chelsea

Wonder if he’s getting paid so much to not manage Chelsea it’s not worth it. Doubt he’d come down to our level apart from maybe a massive massive Leeds type of club and even that I’m not sure.
Liam Rosenior on 20:53 - May 7 with 1869 viewsdaveB

Liam Rosenior on 20:44 - May 7 by Watford_Ranger

Wonder if he’s getting paid so much to not manage Chelsea it’s not worth it. Doubt he’d come down to our level apart from maybe a massive massive Leeds type of club and even that I’m not sure.

yeah I hadn't thought of that, could well be the case
Liam Rosenior on 20:57 - May 7 with 1847 viewsqueensparker

I thought Hull looked like the best team we played this season.

Certainly not a side in need of a new manager. Surprised they didn’t make the play-offs, and it looks like the owner was as well.
Liam Rosenior on 21:02 - May 7 with 1820 viewsHoopsie

Is Hull better than Leeds, Southampton, WBA or Norwich?

Managers are sacked on a wimp so this isn’t really surprising however he got money to spent and did not hit the target set by the owners? Probably the case I reckon

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Liam Rosenior on 21:04 - May 7 with 1806 viewsLazyFan

Marrti is a better manager than Rosenior.

However, Rosenior did spend the money well, which not all managers do.
Just a little unlucky with injuries, like Delap and so on.

Getting Fabio Carvalho to play in the Champ for Hull, yes Hull! ... is no easy task.

Good manager who got unlucky. Hull may end up the next Brum if they get the wrong manager.
When does Rooney take over Dull?

zzzzzzzzzz

Liam Rosenior on 22:50 - May 7 with 1691 viewsenfieldargh

Their hone Game before the beat us was a 0-2 to Stoke who were on a poor run

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Liam Rosenior on 23:12 - May 7 with 1656 viewssaxbend

Liam Rosenior on 14:48 - May 7 by BostonR

How long do we wait before Rohl and Marti are mentioned as their preferred targets?

Yes this is my worry too. Otherwise I would have more energy available for sympathy for Rosenior.
Liam Rosenior on 06:51 - May 8 with 1440 viewsnumptydumpty

Madness by Hull.

Just failed to get in playoffs.

To me, this smacks a little of the Brum sacking of Eustace only to appoint the messiah in Rooney. That went well.

Hull are finishing in a relegation scrap next season, me predicts. Appreciate they may have spent shedloads to get their promised land but the club still overperformed.

Hull nearly with an opportunity to get promoted to the Premier League.

Some owners, chief executives in football seriously lacking in brain cells !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Liam Rosenior on 10:46 - May 8 with 1251 viewsNorthernr

Liam Rosenior on 15:39 - May 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

If I was an owner of a club wanting promotion / playoff right now I wouldn’t be looking at Marti or Rohl.

Not because they aren’t talented or haven’t pulled off the miraculous, but because they’re are better (and cheaper I assume) managers that can turn a top 12 club into a top 6 one.

I’d be more worried about losing Marti to a sensible club looking to rebuild themselves in a sustainable way over a long term. The way West Brom, Norwich, Burnley, or Southampton used to be.

Liam Rosenior on 11:12 - May 8 with 1197 viewsTheChef

Liam Rosenior on 20:57 - May 7 by queensparker

I thought Hull looked like the best team we played this season.

Certainly not a side in need of a new manager. Surprised they didn’t make the play-offs, and it looks like the owner was as well.

Agreed (from the few games I saw this season).

Forgot that Droopy-draws Cooper is still available.

As for Stoke and their finances, are they still working that loophole through the stadium and Bet365??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Liam Rosenior on 11:47 - May 8 with 1125 viewsAntti_Heinola

Liam Rosenior on 20:35 - May 7 by daveB

Not a chance he'll drop to championship.
He'll go prem or abroad.
Not many prem clubs have changed manager, really.

Bare bones.

Liam Rosenior on 11:50 - May 8 with 1114 viewsHayesender

Liam Rosenior on 23:12 - May 7 by saxbend

Yes this is my worry too. Otherwise I would have more energy available for sympathy for Rosenior.

Not long

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Liam Rosenior on 11:54 - May 8 with 1101 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Liam Rosenior on 10:46 - May 8 by Northernr

The owner there (presuming that is who it is) seems to be such a mad fan he has turned himself orange.

Got to admire his commitment.

On Rosenoir, I actually think with that amount of talent they should have done better.
Liam Rosenior on 12:10 - May 8 with 1054 viewsNed_Kennedys

Liam Rosenior on 10:46 - May 8 by Northernr

Rohl or Cifuentes would only go there for a big pay rise: Hull are hardly a big step up from their current clubs and they know they will probably be sacked at the end of next season if they miss the playoffs again.
Cooper would be a good fit: loves a lot of money to spend, no chance of getting another Premier League job and has the ego to think he can get them promoted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024