Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. 20:45 - Jul 6 with 15150 viewsEsox_Lucius

Same starting XI and result as the 1/4 final for me.

The grass is always greener.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:57 - Jul 6 with 3035 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Would you bring Guehi back for Tripps, and swap Walker and Saka?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:17 - Jul 6 with 3008 viewsqpr_1968

saka was fantastic tonight......could probably play in goal, if needed.
where i'd play him wednesday, i don't know, but he has to play.

i'd give kane a rest and put toney up front.
i'd leave out foden...been inafective.
would love to start with palmer and trent, but who do you leave out.

my selection...
PICKFORD
SHAW
MAINOO
STONES
WALKER
JUDE
SAKA
TRENT
PALMER
RICE
TONEY.

i'm just going attacking minded...
there's always the subs....hit and hope.

plan b.....southgates way.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:20 - Jul 6 with 2997 viewsEsox_Lucius

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 20:57 - Jul 6 by PlanetHonneywood

Would you bring Guehi back for Tripps, and swap Walker and Saka?

They wouldn't let me; it'll be down to Southgate and his team to pick the side.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:22 - Jul 6 with 2986 viewsqpr_1968

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:20 - Jul 6 by Esox_Lucius

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:33 - Jul 6 with 2946 viewshoops_legend

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:20 - Jul 6 by Esox_Lucius

Haha
If palmer doesn’t start - I’m going to riot
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:35 - Jul 6 with 2940 viewsEsox_Lucius

We need to start worrying about how the defenders will cope with Gullit and vanBasten now.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:00 - Jul 6 with 2880 viewsDiscodroids

'Never Mind the Dutch..'

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:44 - Jul 6 with 2827 viewsBoston

So, it's England versus Patsy Holland.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 23:00 - Jul 6 with 2783 viewsRs_Holy

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 22:44 - Jul 6 by Boston

So, it's England versus Patsy Holland.

i have no idea how we have managed to get to the semi finals ... 0-0 and the Dutch to win on pens
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 02:44 - Jul 7 with 2678 viewsrbee

The Netherlands, like us, have kind of stumbled in to the semi finals. We come up against Virgil van Dijk. A minutes worth of research reveals that Harry Kane has scored nine times against Liverpool and Olly Watkins six times.

Of course Gareth won't change anything so I expect another dour match with a piece or two of individual brilliance deciding the game although extra time and penalties would not be a huge surprise.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 05:47 - Jul 7 with 2624 viewsbollockchops

im noticed the font of all football knowledge our very own JFH wasnt singing the national anthem yesterday maybe he will on wednesday
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 05:51 - Jul 7 with 2616 viewsLblock

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 21:17 - Jul 6 by qpr_1968

saka was fantastic tonight......could probably play in goal, if needed.
where i'd play him wednesday, i don't know, but he has to play.

i'd give kane a rest and put toney up front.
i'd leave out foden...been inafective.
would love to start with palmer and trent, but who do you leave out.

my selection...
PICKFORD
SHAW
MAINOO
STONES
WALKER
JUDE
SAKA
TRENT
PALMER
RICE
TONEY.

i'm just going attacking minded...
there's always the subs....hit and hope.

plan b.....southgates way.

Jesus Christ……. If Safegate had to pick that side he’d be in a corner crying, screaming, rocking backwards and forwards murmuring to himself.

I’m amazed we’re in the semis
I think Safegate is too
What happens next is anyone’s guess but I still think it’s Spain’s to lose

Love to see him freshen it up but it’ll be same again. Why wouldn’t he? It’s his formula.
If we win this bloody thing I’ll have no idea how we achieved it and he’ll be Sir Safegate (probably deserved as well)

I’m honest enough to give him credit….
CMON INGERLUND

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:10 - Jul 7 with 2495 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wonder if Kane slamming into the water coolers etc. at the end would be used as an excuse to start with Toney or Watkins? Quoting a slight knock and thereby saving face?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 12:51 - Jul 7 with 2385 viewsMalintabuk

The quarter final against the Swiss I hope it isn't a Gouda as it gets
And canal feel the love we have for this team
I hope that the semi final stage is not the time to get on our bikes and van Gogh
So now in danger clogging up the message board
And the wind in our sails....... 2-1 to the lions
Palmer and Kane.....
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 13:44 - Jul 7 with 2337 viewsconnell10

2-1 to England, Eze with his first international goal.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 14:44 - Jul 7 with 2248 viewsDWQPR

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 10:10 - Jul 7 by Esox_Lucius

I wonder if Kane slamming into the water coolers etc. at the end would be used as an excuse to start with Toney or Watkins? Quoting a slight knock and thereby saving face?

I’m wondering if Kane is carrying the back injury still that he had towards the back end of last season. He certainly isn’t moving as a player that’s supposed to be leading the press.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 15:37 - Jul 7 with 2212 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I just want it noted that I’ve been told several times I am self hating and despise my country by many of the people here with the nicknames and venom for this England team and manager.

Can you pack it until we are at least eliminated? You can wallow and rejoice in the nation’s misery all you want then.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 15:46 - Jul 7 with 2186 viewsNed_Kennedys

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 15:37 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

I just want it noted that I’ve been told several times I am self hating and despise my country by many of the people here with the nicknames and venom for this England team and manager.

Can you pack it until we are at least eliminated? You can wallow and rejoice in the nation’s misery all you want then.

It’s really not all about you.

It’s a football forum and football is all about opinions whether you like them or not.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 15:52 - Jul 7 with 2183 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 15:46 - Jul 7 by Ned_Kennedys

It’s really not all about you.

It’s a football forum and football is all about opinions whether you like them or not.

Just pointing out some hypocrisy after six threads of this rubbish.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 18:26 - Jul 7 with 2036 viewsPhilmyRs

No doubt Southgate doesn’t get the respect he deserves. I thought he got it badly wrong on the Slovakia game, but he responded with a system change that worked. So many people have been screaming for Palmer, so many people were going move Saka to left wing back, Southgate didn’t succumb, he kept faith with Saka on the right (be it in new formation) and he was the most dangerous player and delivered for us when we needed it. Do people give him credit for this, do they fck. If he’d buckled and listened to what half the people around me were saying, Saka wouldn’t have been receiving the ball where he did and driving in field and finding the bottom corner with a sublime finish. The reigning champions were comfortably outplayed by the Swiss and deservedly lost. We haven’t reached our potential but we weren’t outplayed on Saturday. The manager deserves credit, he keeps on getting us to go deep into competitions and this is something my generation didn’t get the luxury of with former managers - Tel and Bobby the exceptions. He deserves more thanks than what he gets.
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 18:33 - Jul 7 with 2030 viewsBlackCrowe

We've played five tier 2 or tiers countries and only won one in 90 minutes, and that one could easily have been a draw. It's truly great we're in the Semis but christ for the creators of the beautiful game, we're pretty embarrassing on the global football stage so far, as my work colleagues from various countries are quick to point out.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 18:41 - Jul 7 with 1981 viewsStanisgod

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 14:44 - Jul 7 by DWQPR

I’m wondering if Kane is carrying the back injury still that he had towards the back end of last season. He certainly isn’t moving as a player that’s supposed to be leading the press.

Been saying that since the first game.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 18:59 - Jul 7 with 1958 viewsbosh67

Gareth telling it how it is! :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 19:24 - Jul 7 with 1924 viewsGroveR

Look lads, he's a Palace player now and all that, but if Ebere Eze scores the explosion of cum from Acton will merit a new category on the Beaufort scale e g. a motherfùcker of juzz
England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 19:28 - Jul 7 with 1906 viewspaulparker

England vs some other team. Euros Semi Final match thread. on 15:52 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Just pointing out some hypocrisy after six threads of this rubbish.

What hypocrisy , we have been Sh1t all tournament and every single game we play it’s even worse than the previous one we have played in

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024