Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM. 21:44 - Nov 4 with 3343 viewsted_hendrix

Robert Dickie

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOTM. on 21:46 - Nov 4 with 2603 views100percent

he looked class didn't he Ted?
full respect to Dieng and Hammaleinen too....
mind you they all battled...
MOTM. on 21:48 - Nov 4 with 2586 viewsNorthLondonR

I was kind of glad I didn't do it at the time, but was going to say the same thing in the early stages of the Barnsley game..... tonight he was immense and that pass! We have a real defender!
MOTM. on 21:50 - Nov 4 with 2566 viewsdannyblue

9/10 performance
MOTM. on 21:50 - Nov 4 with 2563 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed. Quality signing by the looks of it. Love watching him play.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MOTM. on 21:52 - Nov 4 with 2540 viewsted_hendrix

MOTM. on 21:46 - Nov 4 by 100percent

he looked class didn't he Ted?
full respect to Dieng and Hammaleinen too....
mind you they all battled...

Hope he's with us for a long long time, they rated him highly here in Oxford, well Wantage.

MOTM. on 21:55 - Nov 4 with 2503 viewsNortholt_Rs

MOTM. on 21:50 - Nov 4 by dannyblue

9/10 performance

this.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

MOTM. on 21:57 - Nov 4 with 2472 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Huge clearances. Like Play-Off Final Richard Dunne.
And an assist. Like Play-Off Final Richard Keogh.

MOTM. on 22:01 - Nov 4 with 2435 viewsNov77

Makes a change having a player who can head crosses clear and a keeper who isn’t afraid to come and claim them.

If you take away the penalties and the own goals, we’ve hardly conceded at all recently!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

MOTM. on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 2288 viewsMalintabuk

MOTM. on 21:50 - Nov 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Early days Brian but totally agree he does look a steal for us and looks like great business
Think him and Dieng have turned that defence round. I think Dieng could also be a really decent keeper
MOTM. on 22:50 - Nov 4 with 2094 viewsLazyFan

If he keeps this up, then he will be sold for £10m in the summer.

zzzzzzzzzz

MOTM. on 22:56 - Nov 4 with 2060 viewsDavieQPR

Credit to whoever identified him. Glad we missed out on our supposed first choice.
MOTM. on 23:01 - Nov 4 with 2027 viewsBoston

MOTM. on 22:01 - Nov 4 by Nov77

Makes a change having a player who can head crosses clear and a keeper who isn’t afraid to come and claim them.

If you take away the penalties and the own goals, we’ve hardly conceded at all recently!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

MOTM. on 23:09 - Nov 4 with 1989 viewsted_hendrix

MOTM. on 21:50 - Nov 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Watch him running with ball, he looks across the pitch once then again before releasing an inch perfect pass for Bonne, he doesn't just belt the ball at the first opportunity, sign of a footballer with a footballing brain if you ask me.

MOTM. on 23:09 - Nov 4 with 1984 viewsqpr_1968

dickie looked class tonight.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

MOTM. on 23:11 - Nov 4 with 1969 viewsqprxtc

Please be upstanding for Bob Dick is Man of the Match.
MOTM. on 23:16 - Nov 4 with 1950 viewsBrianMcCarthy

MOTM. on 23:09 - Nov 4 by ted_hendrix

Watch him running with ball, he looks across the pitch once then again before releasing an inch perfect pass for Bonne, he doesn't just belt the ball at the first opportunity, sign of a footballer with a footballing brain if you ask me.

Very true. Also spotted Ball telling him where to put the pass but he'd already spotted it.

MOTM. on 23:18 - Nov 4 with 1938 viewsQPR_Jim

MOTM. on 21:57 - Nov 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Huge clearances. Like Play-Off Final Richard Dunne.
And an assist. Like Play-Off Final Richard Keogh.

MOTM. on 03:17 - Nov 5 with 1749 viewsMatch82

MOTM. on 22:01 - Nov 4 by Nov77

One goal conceded since September!
MOTM. on 06:11 - Nov 5 with 1651 viewsswisscottage

I'm a big fan.

If they can coach out the shoulder pulls he does in the box I reckon he'll turn into the best centre half we've had in 25 years since the days of Macca, Maddix, and Peacock

Equally impressed with Dieng. One flap in 10 games, otherwise practically faultless.

These two the bedrock of a defence that bar the recent penalty aberrations is beginning to look like something you can have real confidence in.
MOTM. on 07:36 - Nov 5 with 1487 viewsPaddyhoops

MOTM. on 22:15 - Nov 4 by Malintabuk

Early days Brian but totally agree he does look a steal for us and looks like great business
Think him and Dieng have turned that defence round. I think Dieng could also be a really decent keeper

Couldn't agree more. We've been crying out for a decent defender and keeper for years. Fingers crossed we've found two albeit one under our nose.
Some people were lamenting the loss of Grant Hall but he was a mainstay in a central defence that conceded shed loads year on year. I don't Nescessarly have any axe to grind with Hall, I'm just using him as example for the rot that had set in that part of the pitch.
The mounting clean sheets are testament to the increasing confidence in our defending.
That can only be good.
MOTM. on 08:19 - Nov 5 with 1347 viewssoops

Some fine centre backs mentioned above and he’s got to do it over a longer period of time to be properly included amongst such illustrious company. But do I also see a bit of Glenn Roeder in there?
MOTM. on 08:52 - Nov 5 with 1240 viewsstevec

I’m getting the same vibe for Dickie as got for Eze, he looks the business.

A cut above anything we’ve had in defence for sometime, read the game so well last night as he did against Bournemouth. Interesting to see him on Sky after, no big time Charlie, level headed bloke, managers dream I’d reckon.
MOTM. on 08:52 - Nov 5 with 1239 viewsozexile

It really was an excellent performance. I was very impressed with Kane and Niko as well. I've been critical of Kane in the past but he shut me up and good on him.
MOTM. on 09:31 - Nov 5 with 1151 viewsfrancisbowles

We defended as a team and credit to all of them. Dickie was the standout performer, a special well done to him.
MOTM. on 09:40 - Nov 5 with 1115 viewsdanehoop

I think credit also goes to the coaching staff on the defence.

Although the key is clearly getting in the right players, but clearly have been working hard to both develop them and get them working as a unit. The more they play together the better they should become (stupid brainfart moments aside).

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024