Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth sack Tindall 09:13 - Feb 3 with 6081 viewstoboboly

Haven't seen posted yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55916384

Seems harsh but then again the amount of money they spend they are probably $hitting themselves.

Edit: he is on a 3 year contract, no prior management experience at this level. Interesting to see who they get in.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 9:14]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:19 - Feb 3 with 3241 viewsbosh67

That Eddie Howe fella's not working at the moment. He may suit them?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:23 - Feb 3 with 3220 viewstoboboly

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:19 - Feb 3 by bosh67

That Eddie Howe fella's not working at the moment. He may suit them?

That could be good, especially as he would probably hire Tindall back as his assistant.

Fat Frank and Harry to gallop in to rescue them?

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:24 - Feb 3 with 3215 viewsWatford_Ranger

Frank Lampard come on down. Uncle ‘arry in as mentor and Sandra making jam roly poly when the lads win luvvly jubbly.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:26 - Feb 3 with 3179 views2Thomas2Bowles

Got to be fat Frank

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:32 - Feb 3 with 3157 viewsWokingR

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:26 - Feb 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Got to be fat Frank

You can almost see them timing the sacking because Fat Frank is available
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:37 - Feb 3 with 3127 viewsMalintabuk

I hear that Frank is just taking a well earned rest before Warbs leaves and is appointed
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:56 - Feb 3 with 3062 viewsDorse

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:37 - Feb 3 by Malintabuk

I hear that Frank is just taking a well earned rest before Warbs leaves and is appointed

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:07 - Feb 3 with 3020 viewsRBlock

No way Frank goes there! His deluded sense of his own managerial abilities will be sky high, I can't see him 'stooping' to Bournemouth's level. Frank probably believes he should be walking into the next Prem job available or waiting for Koeman to get the sack at Barca.
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:15 - Feb 3 with 2972 viewsNorthernr

Silly appointment in the first place. You part ways with Eddie Howe because you think it's time for a fresh start, then appoint his assistant.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:21 - Feb 3 with 2930 viewsKonk

I think you’re right. Lampard has already done a one year stretch in the Championship with Derby. He’s got nothing left to prove to anyone. Been there, done that, finished sixth. They even named the club after him.

Things might go nuts and he’ll get the OM job in a Gary Neville at Valencia leftfield appointment, but otherwise, I reckon he’ll be holding out for an English CL club, which Isn’t going to happen. Eventually he’ll end up at Newcastle. If that doesn’t happen, then Watford or Forest before managing India with Peter Withe as his No.2. Nailed-on. Lump-on.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:24 - Feb 3 with 2906 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:21 - Feb 3 by Konk

I think you’re right. Lampard has already done a one year stretch in the Championship with Derby. He’s got nothing left to prove to anyone. Been there, done that, finished sixth. They even named the club after him.

Things might go nuts and he’ll get the OM job in a Gary Neville at Valencia leftfield appointment, but otherwise, I reckon he’ll be holding out for an English CL club, which Isn’t going to happen. Eventually he’ll end up at Newcastle. If that doesn’t happen, then Watford or Forest before managing India with Peter Withe as his No.2. Nailed-on. Lump-on.

I think it's my turn for the Watford job next actually mate. Have you had your letter?
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 2894 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Although he's only been in the job for 6 months, I can't say that I'm surprised. It was a lazy appointment and their recent form has been wretched.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:26 - Feb 3 with 2889 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:25 - Feb 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Although he's only been in the job for 6 months, I can't say that I'm surprised. It was a lazy appointment and their recent form has been wretched.

Yeh I watched them against Derby and Reading in January and they were absolutely woeful. The first goal they conceded last night is a belter.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:31 - Feb 3 with 2863 viewsKonk

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:24 - Feb 3 by Northernr

I think it's my turn for the Watford job next actually mate. Have you had your letter?

I was meant to be taking over this week, but because of Covid, I’m home-schooling my son at the moment. I spoke with his school about getting him a spot there, but they’re refusing to recognise managing Watford as a key worker role. Gutted. Anyhow, spoke with the Watford owners and they were very understanding. They’ve said I should still get a go next season. Fair enough.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:32 - Feb 3 with 2856 viewsPhildo

I really preferred the days when ex players like Frank ended up running a pub in Godalming
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:34 - Feb 3 with 2830 viewsswitchingcode

Dream team Terry and Redknapp
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:37 - Feb 3 with 2813 viewstoboboly

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:34 - Feb 3 by switchingcode

Wash your mouth out

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:41 - Feb 3 with 2790 viewsted_hendrix

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is on this MB ? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:43 - Feb 3 with 2774 viewsMyke

It actually wouldn't at all surprise me to see them re-appoint Howe. They should either have left him there or appointed someone completely different. Appointing Howe 'light' was unlikely to work.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:52 - Feb 3 with 2747 viewsMrSheen

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:07 - Feb 3 by RBlock

No way Frank goes there! His deluded sense of his own managerial abilities will be sky high, I can't see him 'stooping' to Bournemouth's level. Frank probably believes he should be walking into the next Prem job available or waiting for Koeman to get the sack at Barca.

Bit harsh on Frank there. He might be tempted if the owner has a suitable megayacht he can borrow.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:54 - Feb 3 with 2722 views2Thomas2Bowles

He was on MOTD2 puting himself in the public light, maybe he knew

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:55 - Feb 3 with 2724 viewsMrSheen

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 09:32 - Feb 3 by WokingR

You can almost see them timing the sacking because Fat Frank is available

Tony Pulis also on the market...culture shock.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:59 - Feb 3 with 2698 viewsDorse

As long as they were a team on the new reality TV show 'Pylon Piss-Fight'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:02 - Feb 3 with 2689 viewsessextaxiboy

probably Woodgate , just gone in there as a coach last week .
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:06 - Feb 3 with 2664 viewsE15Hoop

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:41 - Feb 3 by ted_hendrix

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is on this MB ? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Ted: He meant Terry Scott and LOUISE Redknapp of course!🤣

They could bring Sandra Redknapp in to handle the kit and catering duties, Rosie the Dog to handle the finances (with particular responsibility for handling the accuracy and timeliness of the tax returns), Uncle Harry can be Director of Football (with particular responsibility for ensuring that all transfers are dealt with in a fully legal and financially prudent manner), Fat Frank can be the bootroom boy, with Jamie as physio (seeing as he knows the inside of physio rooms very well already) and June Whitfield can be Chairperson.

Now THERE's a dream team...If you've been eating truckloads of cheese for a whole month just before you go to bed each nigh, that is..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024