Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Six Matches... 01:07 - Feb 21 with 4612 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Preston (A)
Brum (A)
Barnsley (H)
Bristol (A)
Wycombe (H)
Huddersfield (H)

All teams midtable and below. Only one above us at the moment (Barnsley). We know how this usually goes, but it's nice that these were relegation six pointers two weeks ago and now that doesn't seem to be the case.
Next Six Matches... on 01:11 - Feb 21 with 3709 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I understand what you're trying to say but I never like these threads because it breeds complacency. We've already lost to 3 of these teams this season and failed to win at Wycombe. I sincerely hope the players do not look at this run of fixtures and think that they only need to turn up to win 3 points.
Next Six Matches... on 08:03 - Feb 21 with 3441 viewsTGRRRSSS

The aways look tricky, Bristol is normally tough for us, and they could have new manager syndrome then, Preston is QPR up North in midweek.

The homes look more promising, BUT Barnsley going ok this season, Huddersfield just jad a win, and could be fighting for everything.

Birmingham and Wycombe games I am especially looking to win, and then I'd say we're def staying up following the results we've had since New Year.

I agree however it'd be totally QPR to have a complete balls of thing, or a injkury or 2 happen and it changes things in a difficult way.

All that being said who'd fancy playing us atm?
Next Six Matches... on 08:06 - Feb 21 with 3439 viewsdavman

Next Six Matches... on 08:03 - Feb 21 by TGRRRSSS

The aways look tricky, Bristol is normally tough for us, and they could have new manager syndrome then, Preston is QPR up North in midweek.

The homes look more promising, BUT Barnsley going ok this season, Huddersfield just jad a win, and could be fighting for everything.

Birmingham and Wycombe games I am especially looking to win, and then I'd say we're def staying up following the results we've had since New Year.

I agree however it'd be totally QPR to have a complete balls of thing, or a injkury or 2 happen and it changes things in a difficult way.

All that being said who'd fancy playing us atm?

This is QPR. Win when you least expect it, with the constant risk of Charity Park Rangers around the corner at any given minute.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Next Six Matches... on 08:12 - Feb 21 with 3418 viewsnix

Brum and Huddersfield could be a lot harder than they look on paper. Both will be fighting for their lives and all teams who have bad runs turn it round eventually.

Some of them may have new managers by the time we play them, too.

As for Wycombe, wild thing is a wily character and may negate our strengths.

The cliche is true that there are no easy matches, as Swansea, Brentford and Watford would agree atm.
Next Six Matches... on 08:13 - Feb 21 with 3418 viewsHastings_Hoops

After 32 years of charity park rangers I should have learned.l, but I’ll join in... It’s even more intriguing when you look at the next couple of fixtures for Bournemouth and Cardiff in 6th and 7th!
Next Six Matches... on 08:59 - Feb 21 with 3280 viewsJuzzie

W W D W W W

I’m going to lie down now!

Edit: seriously though, i’d be well happy with 10 points from those six. Going to be some tough games with everyone battling for something.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 9:00]
Next Six Matches... on 09:06 - Feb 21 with 3240 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I’m loving the current form, but partly it is down to the new recruits and us finally having a spine and a goal threat and partly down to Warbs and organisation and time on the training pitch.

Have you seen his comment about this week. I fear things may not go exactly as you think as games aren’t played on paper!

They have today off and then in on Monday. Travel Tuesday. Back at 3:00am Thursday morning. Travel Friday and play Brum on Saturday. I very much doubt we will be able to play our best side in both of those games or that they will follow the current form guide!

We will see.
Next Six Matches... on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 3068 viewskropotkin41

I know it would be terribly anticlimactic, but 1pt a game from now on gets us to 56 which is nailed on 16th place..... Now let's not get ideas above our station, lads.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Next Six Matches... on 10:55 - Feb 21 with 2967 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Every game is tough.

Who would've thought that Brentford would lose three games in a week?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Next Six Matches... on 11:05 - Feb 21 with 2941 viewsgazza1

Next Six Matches... on 10:55 - Feb 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Every game is tough.

correct......
Next Six Matches... on 11:06 - Feb 21 with 2937 viewsfrancisbowles

Next Six Matches... on 11:05 - Feb 21 by gazza1

correct......

We only have to look at our results post the first lockdown.
Next Six Matches... on 11:06 - Feb 21 with 2933 viewscolinallcars

Every game is tough.

They need to bring back Gerry Cakebread in goal.
Next Six Matches... on 12:00 - Feb 21 with 2857 viewsMyke

Every game is tough.

True Brian, but the fact that they literally played three games in a week (Sunday/Wenesday/Saturday), as opposed to most '8 day' weeks ( Sat/Tues/Sat) is a factor in their slump. As Clive pointed out, they have played a hell of a lot of football in 2021 already. I didn't hear much about yesterday's game, but against us, once we went ahead, they looked out on their feet and, while we were all naturally on tender hooks, they never troubled us that much, except when we made errors (Cameron/Chair) rather than them carving out openings.
Next Six Matches... on 16:39 - Feb 21 with 2661 viewsPinnerPaul

Next Six Matches... on 08:06 - Feb 21 by davman

This is QPR. Win when you least expect it, with the constant risk of Charity Park Rangers around the corner at any given minute.

More like this is the Championship this season - the unexpected is becoming the expected!
Next Six Matches... on 16:45 - Feb 21 with 2639 viewsMyke

The one defeat in our last seven was against the worst team we have played - just saying.
Next Six Matches... on 16:45 - Feb 21 with 2635 viewsloftboy

Next Six Matches... on 08:59 - Feb 21 by Juzzie

W W D W W W

I’m going to lie down now!

Edit: seriously though, i’d be well happy with 10 points from those six. Going to be some tough games with everyone battling for something.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 9:00]

Edit just ignore me
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 16:46]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Next Six Matches... on 19:46 - Feb 21 with 2409 viewsstevec

Next Six Matches... on 16:45 - Feb 21 by Myke

The one defeat in our last seven was against the worst team we have played - just saying.

We’ve done well in games where the opposition were expected to make the running. It suits this team and conserves energy.

Be interesting if we hold our nerve against sides who would expect us to make the running. Have a feeling we may come unstuck if we get too gung ho.
Next Six Matches... on 19:51 - Feb 21 with 2388 viewsqpr_1968

Next Six Matches... on 11:06 - Feb 21 by colinallcars

They need to bring back Gerry Cakebread in goal.

he played his last game for brentford against qpr 2-2......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Next Six Matches... on 20:00 - Feb 21 with 2369 viewsHastings_Hoops

DWWDWW = 14 points and therefore 6 points off 6th with a game in hand. IMHO
Next Six Matches... on 23:19 - Feb 21 with 2260 viewsjohncharles

We’ll probably beat Barnsley and lose the rest ! We are QPR

Strong and stable my arse.

Next Six Matches... on 08:39 - Feb 22 with 2109 viewsDubaiR

For what it's worth, Wednesday is winnable but like everyone else it's midweek up north.

Preston (A) - L
Brum (A) - D
Barnsley (H) - W
Bristol (A) - L
Wycombe (H) - W
Huddersfield (H) - W

10 points.
Next Six Matches... on 08:44 - Feb 22 with 2099 viewsWokingR

I reckon results will start to drop off a bit now
Warburton has always done well when he has had a chance to work with the squad leading up to a game and the recent couple of cancellations has really worked to our advantage
Our next run of fixtures is so thick and fast for the next 2 months that the only time he's going to see them is on a coach
Next Six Matches... on 09:02 - Feb 22 with 2055 viewsLancashirehoop

Next Six Matches... on 08:39 - Feb 22 by DubaiR

For what it's worth, Wednesday is winnable but like everyone else it's midweek up north.

Preston (A) - L
Brum (A) - D
Barnsley (H) - W
Bristol (A) - L
Wycombe (H) - W
Huddersfield (H) - W

10 points.

Exactly what I was thinking, being realistic.

As Warbs said this league can soon bite you back and a bad run would soon put us back in a relegation fight.
The good thing is we're never out of a game now home or away. We can win from behind, win when we get pegged back or take a lead and hold it, and we can nick draws as well.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Next Six Matches... on 09:10 - Feb 22 with 2033 viewsenfieldargh

think we will win our next 2 away

Defeat to Barnsley, they are no pushovers

Brizzle depends on managerial situation

Huddersfield draw

Wycombe possible banana skin

13 points

WWLDWW

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Next Six Matches... on 09:45 - Feb 22 with 1998 viewsgazza1

It's a brave man who makes prediction's in this most strange of seasons and the world generally......Barnsley pressing for a play-off position-fair play to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024