Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry v qpr match thread 22:29 - Jan 21 with 40155 viewsqpr_1968

going for another 1-0 win.....albert.

see you all up there.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Coventry v qpr match thread on 22:35 - Jan 21 with 4752 viewsToast_R

1-0 to Coventry - Eion Jess
Coventry v qpr match thread on 22:39 - Jan 21 with 4753 viewsDoudou87

0-1 Todd kane og

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Coventry v qpr match thread on 22:46 - Jan 21 with 4715 viewscolinallcars

O-2 (Kane og, Bidwell og)
Coventry v qpr match thread on 22:50 - Jan 21 with 4711 viewsqueensparker

I’m going to miss this one completely, travelling abroad. Gutted.

Praying that the final score check is a happy one. Feels like one of those games we always lose but this team are making a habit of breaking the old traditions
Coventry v qpr match thread on 22:57 - Jan 21 with 4678 viewsEmpireStateRanger

1-1 for me. Both goals in second half, with Gray scoring and then then nicking a point near the end. Would honestly take that right now.

If I remember correctly they played us well at our place but we took advantage of chances. Can see it being another even affair.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 23:39 - Jan 21 with 4610 viewsQPsyR

I've never seen us win there and only been to Highfield Road.......

Off the top of my head...

83-84 Nov 83 had Good away support..maybe 1700 but 0-1 FFS
Still Terry Venables Blue & White Army.

84-85 March 85 whole of an end of uncovered sky blue seats, they had a weird terrace to the top right of us. That season after Mullery we never won drew or scored away from home....disgraceful performance, maybe 350-400

85-86 May 86 Utter Utter SH** after the day that never was, and 2-5 v Spurs
they turned that uncovered end in to a terrace which looked like it had been done by Barret Homes on Acid. Last game of the season, maybe 400 there max, lost 2-1, i think they stayed up and they attacked our end or some sht fck knows it was coventry away yawn

86-87 An awful nothing season, think it was easter maybe took 300 in the concrete Barret Homes end was utter sht lost 4-1, amused ourself by doing RRRRRS RRRRS (like Leeds Leeds Leeds) when we got both of our corners. Think they had loads of fans more than the last 3 combined cos they gave away a free season ticket cuddly toy n fondue set with every FA cup ticket bought. Think they stayed up or something, invaded the pitch and attacked our end. The good thing was the 2 pound coin was relatively new so it was a bit like confusing Catweazle once a few were chucked their way and a nice quiet journey home.

87-88 Last game of the season. Can you believe we needed a win or a draw (the draw depending on Arsenal) to finish Londons number one club....London's fkn Numero Uno club. Fkn mental. Erm we only had maybe 1200 absolute max the side bit but just the top from 83-84 and the terrace bit from 85-86 and 86-87. Could you imagine if we were top london club now ? We'd have 10 times that if we could nowadayz
The best thing was they had an alcohol ban so we ransacked the closed buffet cars on the way back until OB stopped the train at Rugby, I doubt there have been more miniatures consumed in such a short time since in the history of trains....or miniatures come to that.

Sorry really not quite sure what this contributes to the thread but hope we win tomorrow and have fun those who go :-)
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 0:03]

FKA AcidPixie

Coventry v qpr match thread on 00:46 - Jan 22 with 4548 viewsRs_Holy

1-3 to Coventry… it will be Posh away all over again :(
Coventry v qpr match thread on 01:23 - Jan 22 with 4533 viewsBoston

I once got a right hiding at Coventry …so I’d settle for a comfortable 3-0 the Rangers. No hard feelings.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Coventry v qpr match thread on 07:04 - Jan 22 with 4399 viewsMaggsinho

I dreamt we won 3-0 last night so I’m going with that.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 07:24 - Jan 22 with 4377 viewsenfieldargh

Coventry v qpr match thread on 07:04 - Jan 22 by Maggsinho

I dreamt we won 3-0 last night so I’m going with that.

I'm not telling you what my dream was but 1-2 away win, its the qpr way

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Coventry v qpr match thread on 07:40 - Jan 22 with 4360 viewsdublinr

1 0 to them in the last minute. Karma's a bitch and we've been on a long lucky streak.

Coventry v qpr match thread on 07:48 - Jan 22 with 4339 viewsdmm

I can't help it. That monster optimism has got me in its grip. 2-1 to us with Dykes getting the opener.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 07:57 - Jan 22 with 4324 viewsozranger

1-1 as they are better than we think and getting away with a draw looks good.

Love to be there and this will be a rare away game missed (I even have a ticket) but been called for other duties today by the missus. Everyone going up there enjoy.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 08:04 - Jan 22 with 4317 viewsjoe90

I feel like every game now is a ‘big’ game and today is no exception. That’s a feeling Warbs has put around the club. Every game counts and we go out to win, that is what has made this team so great to watch.

Coventry will be tough opponents. I’m expecting Kane to have the game of his life…

2-1 Rangers Dykes and Willock to score.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 08:15 - Jan 22 with 4304 viewslondonscottish

They're decent. A tight 1-1.

Heading off in later this morning.

UUUUUURRRRRRssss!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Coventry v qpr match thread on 08:46 - Jan 22 with 4255 viewsHAYESBOY

Think this is a score draw. Coventry one of the best teams I've seen in the first half at home.

Just as long as that little shyte O'Hare doesn't score. Sure he will whinge a lot though.

Desmond.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Coventry v qpr match thread on 08:55 - Jan 22 with 4231 viewsHarbour

High scoring 2-2 draw Dykes last minute equaliser
Coventry v qpr match thread on 08:57 - Jan 22 with 4221 viewsdistortR

Coventry v qpr match thread on 23:39 - Jan 21 by QPsyR

I've never seen us win there and only been to Highfield Road.......

Off the top of my head...

83-84 Nov 83 had Good away support..maybe 1700 but 0-1 FFS
Still Terry Venables Blue & White Army.

84-85 March 85 whole of an end of uncovered sky blue seats, they had a weird terrace to the top right of us. That season after Mullery we never won drew or scored away from home....disgraceful performance, maybe 350-400

85-86 May 86 Utter Utter SH** after the day that never was, and 2-5 v Spurs
they turned that uncovered end in to a terrace which looked like it had been done by Barret Homes on Acid. Last game of the season, maybe 400 there max, lost 2-1, i think they stayed up and they attacked our end or some sht fck knows it was coventry away yawn

86-87 An awful nothing season, think it was easter maybe took 300 in the concrete Barret Homes end was utter sht lost 4-1, amused ourself by doing RRRRRS RRRRS (like Leeds Leeds Leeds) when we got both of our corners. Think they had loads of fans more than the last 3 combined cos they gave away a free season ticket cuddly toy n fondue set with every FA cup ticket bought. Think they stayed up or something, invaded the pitch and attacked our end. The good thing was the 2 pound coin was relatively new so it was a bit like confusing Catweazle once a few were chucked their way and a nice quiet journey home.

87-88 Last game of the season. Can you believe we needed a win or a draw (the draw depending on Arsenal) to finish Londons number one club....London's fkn Numero Uno club. Fkn mental. Erm we only had maybe 1200 absolute max the side bit but just the top from 83-84 and the terrace bit from 85-86 and 86-87. Could you imagine if we were top london club now ? We'd have 10 times that if we could nowadayz
The best thing was they had an alcohol ban so we ransacked the closed buffet cars on the way back until OB stopped the train at Rugby, I doubt there have been more miniatures consumed in such a short time since in the history of trains....or miniatures come to that.

Sorry really not quite sure what this contributes to the thread but hope we win tomorrow and have fun those who go :-)
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 0:03]

ha ha- I remember the buffet incident!
Coventry v qpr match thread on 09:14 - Jan 22 with 4185 viewseastside_r

Missing out on this one due to a miscalculation on my part. They have been very good at home so therefore another test of our ambitions.

I predict a narrow loss (2-1?) or a high-scoring draw, but hoping for a win, of course.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 10:20 - Jan 22 with 4079 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Who ever thought that sitting up until 1am on a Friday night listening to a Coventry City podcast would become a thing in their life? Well that’s me now!

Even worse I really enjoyed it… Disregarding Clive’s assertion that QPR ‘don’t draw much’ and based on the fact that I think the whole of humanity would be happy with a point shared. I’ve gone for an entertaining 1-1, Dykes to score.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Coventry v qpr match thread on 11:20 - Jan 22 with 3971 viewsandrew1302

Anyone know a stream for the game?
Coventry v qpr match thread on 11:27 - Jan 22 with 3955 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 - out refereeing this afternoon, back for the last 10 minutes or so hopefully.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 11:44 - Jan 22 with 3905 viewsnix

I'm going for 1-1 with Willock scoring.
Coventry v qpr match thread on 12:04 - Jan 22 with 3844 viewsPunteR

I'd take a draw. 2-2.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Coventry v qpr match thread on 12:07 - Jan 22 with 3845 viewsPinnerPaul

Coventry v qpr match thread on 11:44 - Jan 22 by nix

I'm going for 1-1 with Willock scoring.

That's what I've put in the prediction league as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024