Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The World Cup final. 18:49 - Dec 17 with 13535 viewsMick_S

Anyone else not realise kick off is at 3:00 and has booked in for work tomorrow? I just assumed it would be an early evening start. I’m Tim Sherwood, I am.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The World Cup final. on 23:17 - Dec 17 with 3655 viewsCLAREMAN1995

You are spoiled having those nice 7pm kick offs Mick while some of us suffer through missing all the 1 pm games.
Tomorrow is one of the first big match ups I will enjoy after a nice full breakfast and lie in .
Its 9 am here and I hope Messi finally gets his WC winners medal.
The World Cup final. on 23:26 - Dec 17 with 3640 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I was surprised/have a Sunday lunch reservation.
The World Cup final. on 11:18 - Dec 18 with 3469 viewsNorthantsHoop

Not retired yet?
The World Cup final. on 11:22 - Dec 18 with 3449 viewstoboboly

How can both teams lose?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The World Cup final. on 13:26 - Dec 18 with 3355 viewsSonofpugwash

Allez Les Bleus!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1710953/argentina-world-cup-fifa-falklands-son

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The World Cup final. on 13:34 - Dec 18 with 3344 viewsBklynRanger

On my way now to a Colombian restaurant in Elephant & Castle to allow the wife to yell her head off in a hopefully shared environment.

I've got a soft spot for the Argie supporters anyway from watching a lot of games alongside them in the past. A France win would just seem very dull, to me at least.
The World Cup final. on 14:02 - Dec 18 with 3310 viewsstowmarketrange

The World Cup final. on 13:26 - Dec 18 by Sonofpugwash

Allez Les Bleus!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1710953/argentina-world-cup-fifa-falklands-son

I wonder if they get the irony of England being only one of 4 constituent countries that make up the UK,and that includes Wales,of which there are large numbers of Welsh descendants in Patagonia?
The World Cup final. on 14:39 - Dec 18 with 3243 viewsRanger_Things

The World Cup final. on 13:34 - Dec 18 by BklynRanger

On my way now to a Colombian restaurant in Elephant & Castle to allow the wife to yell her head off in a hopefully shared environment.

I've got a soft spot for the Argie supporters anyway from watching a lot of games alongside them in the past. A France win would just seem very dull, to me at least.

After their loss to the Saudi’s I said on the other thread that they’d go on to win the competition. However, now having seen how methodically France despatched England and Morocco I think it will be a game too far for Messi and co. Hope I’m wrong though.
Login to get fewer ads

The World Cup final. on 14:54 - Dec 18 with 3185 viewsBoston

The World Cup final. on 14:02 - Dec 18 by stowmarketrange

I wonder if they get the irony of England being only one of 4 constituent countries that make up the UK,and that includes Wales,of which there are large numbers of Welsh descendants in Patagonia?

As with so many parts of the world, British emigrants introduced Argentinians to football.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The World Cup final. on 14:57 - Dec 18 with 3172 viewsHantsR

Hoping for a good game, but not sure who I want to win - except I've got Argentina in the LFW sweepstake!!
The World Cup final. on 14:58 - Dec 18 with 3169 viewsRanger_Things

The World Cup final. on 14:54 - Dec 18 by Boston

As with so many parts of the world, British emigrants introduced Argentinians to football.

Cricket too, although most countries rightly realised that was a 5hit game and binned it.
The World Cup final. on 14:59 - Dec 18 with 3161 viewsdenhamhoop2

Only one team that I want to win and that's mainly down to one man as I think Messi is the finest footballer I have ever seen he is like a FIFA Pro footballer when he is in the flow he just makes the game look too easy
The World Cup final. on 15:00 - Dec 18 with 3154 viewsMick_S

The World Cup final. on 11:18 - Dec 18 by NorthantsHoop

Not retired yet?

Just got back! I’m officially considering retirement! Anyway, come on England.

The World Cup final. on 15:02 - Dec 18 with 3151 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The World Cup final. on 15:00 - Dec 18 by Mick_S

Just got back! I’m officially considering retirement! Anyway, come on England.

Haven’t got my glasses on, are we in blue or white?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The World Cup final. on 15:05 - Dec 18 with 3140 viewsR_from_afar

I think Griezmann has been awesome for the French. A creative genius who can not only score and pass but can also contribute strongly when the opposition have the ball, by tracking back, marking and tackling effectively.

And what a lovely surprise to see Remy come into the French squad for the injured Benzema!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 15:14]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The World Cup final. on 15:06 - Dec 18 with 3133 viewsR_from_afar

The World Cup final. on 15:05 - Dec 18 by R_from_afar

I think Griezmann has been awesome for the French. A creative genius who can not only score and pass but can also contribute strongly when the opposition have the ball, by tracking back, marking and tackling effectively.

And what a lovely surprise to see Remy come into the French squad for the injured Benzema!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 15:14]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The World Cup final. on 15:17 - Dec 18 with 3079 viewsaston_hoop

Argentina starting like we did yesterday. Just need big Leo Dunni to pop up with a scrappy goal and all's good

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The World Cup final. on 15:22 - Dec 18 with 3064 viewsPlanetHonneywood

1-0 England

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The World Cup final. on 15:23 - Dec 18 with 3056 viewsLanhoop

Dive
The World Cup final. on 15:28 - Dec 18 with 3019 viewsR_from_afar

Whoop whoop here comes Peter Walton gulp

The World Cup final. on 15:28 - Dec 18 with 3013 viewsMick_S

The World Cup final. on 15:22 - Dec 18 by PlanetHonneywood

1-0 England

One of the players “ holding his eye.”

The World Cup final. on 15:32 - Dec 18 with 2989 viewsstevec

Has anyone ever tapped you on the back and you collapsed flat on your face?

Me neither.
The World Cup final. on 15:33 - Dec 18 with 2988 viewsR_from_afar

The World Cup final. on 15:28 - Dec 18 by Mick_S

One of the players “ holding his eye.”

Argentina well ahead on the number of agonised rolls after "fouls"

The World Cup final. on 15:35 - Dec 18 with 2967 viewsR_from_afar

Bollox 2-0

The World Cup final. on 15:36 - Dec 18 with 2960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The World Cup final. on 15:23 - Dec 18 by Lanhoop

Dive

I think it was a straightforward peno. Clear ankle-tap from behind.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024