Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat 18:41 - Dec 30 with 4918 viewskensalriser

Gloves
Sinclair (not in the matchday squad) Armstrong's Burger King.

Great start. What else have we got?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:43 - Dec 30 with 3931 viewsHooping_Mad

Dykes had no service is the one that got me. No service but missed x2 sitters just for good measure.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:46 - Dec 30 with 3897 viewsDorse

Whoever was responsible for allowing Dom Ball to leave.

You know I'm right.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:48 - Dec 30 with 3876 viewsdavman

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:46 - Dec 30 by Dorse

Whoever was responsible for allowing Dom Ball to leave.

You know I'm right.

That'll be Dom Ball then...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:49 - Dec 30 with 3866 viewsdavman

Me for not going or watching?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:53 - Dec 30 with 3855 viewsHooping_Mad

Lets not forget the DOF who has the following JD "responsible for overseeing the entire footballing department at Loftus Road, with a mandate of building for the future"

He certainly shouldn't be questioned because he scored some goals 20 odd years ago.

How you really shouldn't call yourself a QPR fan if you don't follow the narrative here come on eh?

Remember the mantra, nothing is ever the fault of the DOF.

Amen.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 18:55]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 19:09 - Dec 30 with 3792 viewsLogman

Gavin Ward
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 19:14 - Dec 30 with 3761 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:49 - Dec 30 by davman

Me for not going or watching?

In that case I cannot allow you to shoulder all the blame and I will join you in the pillory.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 19:58 - Dec 30 with 3648 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The question that is clouded in mystery revolves around Armstrong not even making the bench last night.
If we need pace to unlock defenses why is his raw talent not being used at this critical time for us.
I know he cannot shoot for sh*t but not even in the squad is puzzling.
Hopefully it was just against the Luton giants and NC sees potential and uses the kid.
Run around like a lunatic it will energize the fans and help the team.
Login to get fewer ads

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 20:30 - Dec 30 with 3604 viewsbosh67

Bob Malcolm. His pace had little effect last night.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 20:39 - Dec 30 with 3579 viewsTramoreRanger

Karl Henry.........

Simply because......
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 21:23 - Dec 30 with 3482 viewsTacticalR

Luton

Air hostess clique

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 21:40 - Dec 30 with 3460 viewsLowerloftLad

I dont think the clubs ever recovered from the loss of Doudou ..... bloody Doudou it's all his fault.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 21:42]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 22:11 - Dec 30 with 3395 viewsQPRSteve

Eric Morecambe
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 22:13 - Dec 30 with 3386 viewsMick_S

Nick Owen.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 22:28 - Dec 30 with 3346 viewsRed_Ranger

Keith Stroud
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 22:34 - Dec 30 with 3330 viewsMalintabuk

Chelsh!te......because they are
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 12:21 - Dec 31 with 3071 viewsPinnerPaul

Kick off time.

Nick London's " Seny didn't have a save to make" was pretty impressive
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 12:25 - Dec 31 with 3051 viewsstevec

The floodlights are far too bright now.
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 14:40 - Dec 31 with 2914 viewsBklynRanger

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 12:25 - Dec 31 by stevec

The floodlights are far too bright now.

Agreed, nobody needs to see that with such clarity.

Turn the lux down by a few bulbs and we'd have enough for that 15 goal-a-season striker.

I blame the squirrel personally.
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 14:42 - Dec 31 with 2918 viewsNorthernr

I blame myself. Went out for lunch so got to the Crown later than usual, and obviously had to leave early because of the daft kick off, so was way too sober for the full QPR experience. I intend to correct this on Monday.
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 14:48 - Dec 31 with 2897 viewsslmrstid

I'll throw in the state of the economy.

We're all feeling the pinch and feeling grumpy that things feel a bit crap at the moment. QPR is a great source of escape. When QPR are absolutely crap it makes us even more angry because they haven't given us the escape we were all hoping for, and they have in fact made it significantly worse.

Bloody economy.
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 15:48 - Dec 31 with 2817 viewsloftus77

Aren't all the planets aligned in the night sky at the moment or something? I blame Mars and Jupiter jointly.
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 16:06 - Dec 31 with 2791 viewsenfieldargh

Peter Odemwinghi and my lucky underpants needed a wash

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:05 - Dec 31 with 2675 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Undoubtedly Stuart Wardley's fault. He would have timed that late run into the box to convert those early crosses.
Most imaginative scapegoats for last night's defeat on 18:26 - Dec 31 with 2652 viewsCateLeBonR

I blame safe standing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024