Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! 05:37 - Mar 19 with 5810 viewsnumptydumpty

Sorry I not followed what injuries players have and when they likely to be back.

Paal ??
Clarke Salter ??
Balogun ??
Laird ??
Kakay ?? Sadly now possibly out.

Johansen ?? Ie can only play 30 minutes
Taylor Richards ?? Struggling mentally so I understand
Amos ?? Is back but had so many career threatening injuries

Chair ??
Willock ??
Tyler Roberts ?? Back at Leeds to recuperate
Armstrong ?? Ie never starts

I appreciate Ainsworth is not revealing anything by way of supposedly not giving opposition too much information but I think as fans we are entitled to be aware of what exactly are the issues with the players out and what the time scales are for returning.

Us guessing that some players have said they not going to play again this season, we honestly need to know and what has been said.

Basically anyhow not saying anything isn't making any difference because the team we are managing to put out currently is not able to perform anyhow so preventing such information from coming out makes no difference for the opposition.

When are we going to know the FULL truth about the injuries.

If they are all genuine though, and I believe probably perhaps 50% are, seriously all this data analysis on bringing players back in correct time, to prevent further damage, CONSIDERING we have all this EXTRA so called help WHY is our INJURY CRISIS the WORST its EVER been !!!

Problem being it will say to fans, they not that some players aren't wishing to play !!

And injuries have been exaggerated !!!

I have never known a squad like this one that has over half the squad seemingly permanently injured or not 100%.

Players playing that out of form

Dickie
Dunne

Dykes
Lowe
Martin

Adomah

But think fans deserve the truth.

I think truth will come out but will be withheld until the end of the season !!!
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 5:39]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 06:27 - Mar 19 with 4298 viewsozexile

IMO I reckon Chair and Willock are genuine.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 06:48 - Mar 19 with 4262 viewsQPROslo

I have no reason to believe any of the injured or sick players aren't in fact sick or injured. Accusations that some or all are faking it seemd based on speculation and is not helping at all, especially the players concerned.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 07:31 - Mar 19 with 4202 viewsLadbrokeR

The question is what’s to be gained by not informing the fans. I suppose when some of these players are fit there’s the element of surprise against the opposition. That said every team in the division fancies themselves against us and we’re getting ironed so regularly that this non disclosure thing seems meaningless.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 08:43 - Mar 19 with 4055 viewsgazza1

Personally, I just do not know any more, this stuff never went on when I played non league stuff.....I never thought players would get away with feigning injury on block especially with all this medical stuff, doctors, sports scientists and medical staff, etc, etc but I am being told that they are. I just do not get it at all.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 08:55 - Mar 19 with 4028 viewsbosh67

Willock has dreadful problems with his hamstrings. Really unfortunate. His loss of form before the latest injury seems to be down to lack of confidence in his hamstrings.

The reality of the situation I think is that we don’t have players who don’t want to play. We brought in many players at the start of the season who had disastrous injury records.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 13:36 - Mar 19 with 3794 viewsterryb

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 08:43 - Mar 19 by gazza1

Personally, I just do not know any more, this stuff never went on when I played non league stuff.....I never thought players would get away with feigning injury on block especially with all this medical stuff, doctors, sports scientists and medical staff, etc, etc but I am being told that they are. I just do not get it at all.

Gazza, honestly?

I know it went on in my days, which started earlier than your's! Playing Saturday & Sunday, come towards the end of the season & you knew that you had missed out on winning the league, the amount of "little knocks" took great effect. Just a week or two (maximum) of not playing had us ready to play again & ready to give everything.

Funnily, none of us took these rests when Championships could still be won!
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 13:39 - Mar 19 with 3783 viewsNorthernr

I suspect you'll get the last half dozen games out of Balogun because he'll need a contract somewhere for next season. He'll be a big improvement on what's there atm and there'll be a lot of "if only he'd been fit all season" around.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 13:46 - Mar 19 with 3740 viewsTacticalR

The whole point is that it does not matter whether they are injured or whether they are just saying they are injured - they are no good to us either way. (I am talking about Beale's intake here, not Willock and Chair).

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 14:15 - Mar 19 with 3667 viewsBenny_the_Ball

GA is not fooling any opposition manager by refusing to discuss injuries. He also didn't help his cause by telling the fans that the "cavalry is coming" when they're yet to appear. Said cavalry was needed for the run of games in March, particularly the 6-pointers against Rotherham, Blackpool, and Birmingham (we lost all 3). If the cavalry do arrive (and that's a big if), they'll need to hit the ground running and secure results in far more difficult fixtures. Never has an international break felt more timely or critical.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 14:16]
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 14:49 - Mar 19 with 3622 viewsgazza1

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 13:36 - Mar 19 by terryb

Gazza, honestly?

I know it went on in my days, which started earlier than your's! Playing Saturday & Sunday, come towards the end of the season & you knew that you had missed out on winning the league, the amount of "little knocks" took great effect. Just a week or two (maximum) of not playing had us ready to play again & ready to give everything.

Funnily, none of us took these rests when Championships could still be won!

Yes, honestly, I do not get it......I do not know how professional footballers are allowed to get away with not playing if they are fit, 5 or 10 players at a time - shocking.

Interestingly, I do not know anyone who feigned injury when I played, beginning, end or middle of the season, big games, league games or cup. Interesting that you know that you played before I did!!!! How do you know that??
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 15:12 - Mar 19 with 3583 viewsterryb

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 14:49 - Mar 19 by gazza1

Yes, honestly, I do not get it......I do not know how professional footballers are allowed to get away with not playing if they are fit, 5 or 10 players at a time - shocking.

Interestingly, I do not know anyone who feigned injury when I played, beginning, end or middle of the season, big games, league games or cup. Interesting that you know that you played before I did!!!! How do you know that??

Because I started playing adult football at the age of 15 in 1967.

I think you posted that you were in your early 20's when you joined Windsor under Brian Caterer. Mentioning Brian, a lot of his team mates went missing from games after the FA Amateur Cup final defeat in 1968!
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 16:24 - Mar 19 with 3483 viewsAndybrat

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 14:15 - Mar 19 by Benny_the_Ball

GA is not fooling any opposition manager by refusing to discuss injuries. He also didn't help his cause by telling the fans that the "cavalry is coming" when they're yet to appear. Said cavalry was needed for the run of games in March, particularly the 6-pointers against Rotherham, Blackpool, and Birmingham (we lost all 3). If the cavalry do arrive (and that's a big if), they'll need to hit the ground running and secure results in far more difficult fixtures. Never has an international break felt more timely or critical.

I think all of us would love to be professional football players and note a number of those on this thread have obviously played to a higher level than me. Apart from Roberts ( speak to Leeds fans) the others are obviously all genuinely injured. Surely you desire to play in front of a crowd each week and the buzz of playing is why you do what you do, it’s the dream whether at Rangers or whoever. Even with the change of managers surely the above still applies. So, despite all the comments I actually believe the injuries are genuine and if they happened to all come back st the same time happy days. Shows what confidence can do to players also, Rob Dickie is the obvious one here, which is sad.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 16:42 - Mar 19 with 3439 viewscolinallcars

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 16:24 - Mar 19 by Andybrat

I think all of us would love to be professional football players and note a number of those on this thread have obviously played to a higher level than me. Apart from Roberts ( speak to Leeds fans) the others are obviously all genuinely injured. Surely you desire to play in front of a crowd each week and the buzz of playing is why you do what you do, it’s the dream whether at Rangers or whoever. Even with the change of managers surely the above still applies. So, despite all the comments I actually believe the injuries are genuine and if they happened to all come back st the same time happy days. Shows what confidence can do to players also, Rob Dickie is the obvious one here, which is sad.

So half a dozen fit, young, professional athletes fall victim to invisible injuries, at the same football club, all at the same time ?
Interested in a used car sir ?
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 16:42 - Mar 19 with 3438 viewsnumptydumpty

So if they are all generally injured.

Why is this happening ??

Over half the first team squad !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 17:12 - Mar 19 with 3389 viewsconnell10

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 06:48 - Mar 19 by QPROslo

I have no reason to believe any of the injured or sick players aren't in fact sick or injured. Accusations that some or all are faking it seemd based on speculation and is not helping at all, especially the players concerned.

Mate I'm sorry but I think some are faking it, they don't wanna be here . Do I have proof no I don't it's a hunch . But the players out are all Beale the boils . Apart from Willock and Chair ...it stinks like a rotten fish.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 17:20 - Mar 19 with 3363 viewsTacticalR

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 14:15 - Mar 19 by Benny_the_Ball

I don't think the cavalry is coming. The existing troops will have to hold the fort.

Air hostess clique

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 17:28 - Mar 19 with 3348 viewsAndybrat

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 16:42 - Mar 19 by colinallcars

So half a dozen fit, young, professional athletes fall victim to invisible injuries, at the same football club, all at the same time ?
Interested in a used car sir ?

Yes please anything of a 1976 vintage? I know I’m gullible but they are living the dream, you’d think they actually want to live it? Is it the whole youth thing in that you don’t know what you have until it’s gone?
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 22:35 - Mar 19 with 3157 viewsRangersDave

Anyone hear the comments on the radio about Spuds last night?

mostly about prima donnas that act injured, stay out of the team and dont care or want to be involved, just want to take a wedge home.

Quite some interesting comments on that show (i caught it by accident mind) and they also played the managers comments about his team..... not good at all.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 22:46 - Mar 19 with 3122 viewsPunteR

I'm starting to come around to the idea that it's the new younger generation of entitled footballers.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 23:42 - Mar 19 with 3042 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 16:24 - Mar 19 by Andybrat

"Apart from Roberts ( speak to Leeds fans) the others are obviously all genuinely injured."

Obvious based on what? I would argue that the evidence paints a different story. Most of the players currently on the treatment table were officially side-lined shortly after Beale left with niggles such as calf strains, hamstrings and other minor muscle injuries. Fast forward several months and they're still MIA.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 0:11]
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 00:09 - Mar 20 with 3003 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 06:48 - Mar 19 by QPROslo

Given that the club has stopped provided updates on injuries, any assertions that these players have all been genuinely injured is also speculation.
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 00:11 - Mar 20 with 3000 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not to worry, the cavalry is coming.

https://www.times-series.co.uk/sport/23396630.qpr-boss-ainsworth-hopes-returnees
Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 10:15 - Mar 20 with 2813 viewsenfieldargh

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 00:11 - Mar 20 by Benny_the_Ball

Not to worry, the cavalry is coming.

https://www.times-series.co.uk/sport/23396630.qpr-boss-ainsworth-hopes-returnees

"We knew how we could hurt QPR, especially on the transitions, so to see the goal go in like it did was really pleasing. (John Eustace)

Every manager knows how easy it is to beat us....even I know and I know diddley squit

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 10:27 - Mar 20 with 2781 viewswombat

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 10:15 - Mar 20 by enfieldargh

"We knew how we could hurt QPR, especially on the transitions, so to see the goal go in like it did was really pleasing. (John Eustace)

Every manager knows how easy it is to beat us....even I know and I know diddley squit

richards is the one that beats me fit one min plays 20 mins injured MIA next game and we have to sign in if we stay up ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 10:39 - Mar 20 with 2741 viewsNorthernr

Who exactly is "injured" and when WILL they return - THE TRUTH !! on 10:27 - Mar 20 by wombat

richards is the one that beats me fit one min plays 20 mins injured MIA next game and we have to sign in if we stay up ?

The one silver lining to getting relegated is not having to see him again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024