Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bus stop in Hounslow 18:58 - Jan 11 with 20046 viewskingo

The soppy TW ats seem to think it is something to be proud of.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:03 - Jan 11 with 7490 viewsgazza1

I don’t think so.....they were taking the piss out of us.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:06 - Jan 11 with 7474 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:03 - Jan 11 by gazza1

I don’t think so.....they were taking the piss out of us.

Enlighten me on that one

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:09 - Jan 11 with 7454 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:06 - Jan 11 by kingo

Enlighten me on that one

It’s their way of ‘owning’ it I guess.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:17 - Jan 11 with 7397 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:09 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

It’s their way of ‘owning’ it I guess.

They can own that all they like.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:18 - Jan 11 with 7387 viewsswitchingcode

Well you started it when we played at your place last year and thought it was hilarious.Pretty harmless would have thought.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:32 - Jan 11 with 7313 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:18 - Jan 11 by switchingcode

Well you started it when we played at your place last year and thought it was hilarious.Pretty harmless would have thought.

We actually started it at your place last season. It is an insult, but you own it all you want.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 7238 viewsPunteR

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:18 - Jan 11 by switchingcode

2 bob club. I wasnt there today but any truth in the fact you intentionally didn't spell Queens Park Rangers correct on the ticket plus didnt announce our goal scorer(Wells) as well as calling us "that other team from west london" in program and twitter etc? .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:52 - Jan 11 with 7194 viewsNed_Kennedys

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:46 - Jan 11 by PunteR

2 bob club. I wasnt there today but any truth in the fact you intentionally didn't spell Queens Park Rangers correct on the ticket plus didnt announce our goal scorer(Wells) as well as calling us "that other team from west london" in program and twitter etc? .

TV commentator said the stadium announcer refuses to ever say the name QPR. Silly old goat.
Login to get fewer ads

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:03 - Jan 11 with 7151 viewsPunteR

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:52 - Jan 11 by Ned_Kennedys

TV commentator said the stadium announcer refuses to ever say the name QPR. Silly old goat.

They will always be in the shadow of QPR just like Reading. For a club thats never been in the top flight they have some front. Granted the club is doing very well at the moment but their fans are a bunch of 2 club kn0bheads.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:09 - Jan 11 with 7117 viewsBlackCrowe

if true, then that tells you how much of a big game it is for them. The way to judge rivalry for me is when Chelsea aren't even in the same division, i get a spring in my step when they lose. To a much much lesser extent for Fulham too. For Brentford not even a twitch.

it's a handy away game that's all.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:12 - Jan 11 with 7098 viewsBucksRanger

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:03 - Jan 11 by PunteR

They will always be in the shadow of QPR just like Reading. For a club thats never been in the top flight they have some front. Granted the club is doing very well at the moment but their fans are a bunch of 2 club kn0bheads.

It's not true that Brentford have never been in the top division.

They were there in 1946-47 when my uncle played for them

He was always disappointed with my allegiance to the Rangers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brentford_F.C._seasons#Seasons
Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 7049 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:46 - Jan 11 by PunteR

Pathetic

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:33 - Jan 11 with 6982 viewssmegma

Bus stop in Hounslow on 19:52 - Jan 11 by Ned_Kennedys

The commentator mentioned ' ill feeling between the clubs since QPR tried to buy the Bees in the late sixties'. I wonder where they got that info from ? Then they picked out the saddo Gilham in the stands and mentioned what a 'die hard fan ' he was. Which answered my first question above.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:46]
Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:45 - Jan 11 with 6942 viewskingo

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:33 - Jan 11 by smegma

The commentator mentioned ' ill feeling between the clubs since QPR tried to buy the Bees in the late sixties'. I wonder where they got that info from ? Then they picked out the saddo Gilham in the stands and mentioned what a 'die hard fan ' he was. Which answered my first question above.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:46]

He is poison. He has twisted the facts about what happened to make QPR in to the villains. Misses out the fact that they were going out of business and they came to Loftus Road to beg Jim Gregory. But don’t let the facts get in the way.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:23 - Jan 11 with 6829 viewsPunteR

Lets not forget the Warren Farm fiasko and the B fans behind that. What a bunch of chumps.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 21:56 - Jan 11 with 6726 viewsBakes

From Brentford’s social media

[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 21:56]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:18 - Jan 11 with 6639 viewssmegma

Bus stop in Hounslow on 20:45 - Jan 11 by kingo

He is poison. He has twisted the facts about what happened to make QPR in to the villains. Misses out the fact that they were going out of business and they came to Loftus Road to beg Jim Gregory. But don’t let the facts get in the way.

Some div called Nick Bruzon even has a pop about us in today's programme and like that Rsole Gilham refuses to even say our name.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:20 - Jan 11 with 6633 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not sure we're covering ourselves in glory on this thread tbh.

By common consent we were crap and were stuffed. Not for the first time. Most of us acknowledge that Brentford are doing exactly what we ought to, which is obviously why we hired Warburton.

The Bus Stop chant was quite funny when we came up with it, Brentford using it back is good-humoured and makes the point that they've put one over on us yet a bloody gain. I'd do the same in their shoes.

I despise clubs who do the "we're a big club even if we're shite" thing, having had it from the scum when I was a kid and don't like us doing it. And let's face it, it's a bit pathetic if the only people you can do it to are Brentford.

I really don't give a s**t about Brentford but I do care that we surrender every bloody time we play them. I want us to get even but I'm not going to bitch about them, I'd rather we learnt from them.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:28 - Jan 11 with 6611 viewsswitchingcode

Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:20 - Jan 11 by CiderwithRsie

By common consent we were crap and were stuffed. Not for the first time. Most of us acknowledge that Brentford are doing exactly what we ought to, which is obviously why we hired Warburton.

The Bus Stop chant was quite funny when we came up with it, Brentford using it back is good-humoured and makes the point that they've put one over on us yet a bloody gain. I'd do the same in their shoes.

I despise clubs who do the "we're a big club even if we're shite" thing, having had it from the scum when I was a kid and don't like us doing it. And let's face it, it's a bit pathetic if the only people you can do it to are Brentford.

I really don't give a s**t about Brentford but I do care that we surrender every bloody time we play them. I want us to get even but I'm not going to bitch about them, I'd rather we learnt from them.

👍
Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:35 - Jan 11 with 6576 viewsBoston

Rosie, you've been on the cider again.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:42 - Jan 11 with 6549 viewskingo

That’s your view and your mate agrees with you. I despise Gilham as he is an absolute w@ nker and they are a petty club who carried out a series of petty tricks. But you stick with your mates and defend their scum singing about Ray Jones in a box!!

Bus stop in Hounslow on 23:22 - Jan 11 with 6396 viewsRangersw12

Seems like they will try anything to try and make us rivals
Bus stop in Hounslow on 23:57 - Jan 11 with 6289 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bus stop in Hounslow on 23:22 - Jan 11 by Rangersw12

Seems like they will try anything to try and make us rivals

Christ, that's terrible.

I have no feeling whatsoever about Brentford. I used to quite like them and go and see them sometimes. I only know one Brentford fan and he's a racist clown but that never put me off them. I don't consider them a rival and never will.

They're well run but that doesn't bother me in the slightest and neither does losing to them more than it would losing to any other club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bus stop in Hounslow on 09:23 - Jan 12 with 6010 viewsdistortR

Bus stop in Hounslow on 22:42 - Jan 11 by kingo

That’s your view and your mate agrees with you. I despise Gilham as he is an absolute w@ nker and they are a petty club who carried out a series of petty tricks. But you stick with your mates and defend their scum singing about Ray Jones in a box!!

I had ciderwithrosie about right, I didn't and i expect he didn't know about the that last piece of scummy w&nk.
Bus stop in Hounslow on 10:06 - Jan 12 with 5913 viewsfrancisbowles

I also agree with Ciderwithrsie but Gilham is poison, he has taken the small grains of truth in what happened 53 years ago whilst ignoring most of the actual facts, and has stoked the embers into the hatred that exists in Bees fans for QUEENS PARK RANGERS.

The hatred is not returned, it is more of a light hearted rivalry from most of our fans and if it were to develop into more than that for a few, it would be the responsibility of this bloke and his followers.

I actually like Brentford, they were the first team I watched regularly in the sixties, just after the talks, and always wanted them to do well over the years, except when they play the RRRRs of course.

They have overtaken us, they are a better team as a result of being run as a better club over the years and we are playing catch up. We need to put all that to one side and concentrate on the plan and trying to keep moving forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024