Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. 14:59 - Jun 30 with 2362 viewsJevlar

Long time lingerer, irregular poster. But this tickled me, shared with a Manchester United fan, apparently it was posted earlier today on their Reddit page

Bitter still about the boys from the bush.

I HATE QPR for reasons beyond the obvious (RANT)
Guys, if you recall the last 5 minutes of the City 3-2 QPR match, QPR were leading 2-1 when Dzeko scored. Now, given that QPR didn't know that they were safe from relegation, you would expect them to at worst, hold on for 2-2 esp when they had the possession at the restart post-Dzeko goal. But, I pains my heart to recall how they just kicked the ball towards Joe Hart and then fell back to defend against another wave of City attack. I mean the ball is in your possession with no one in your half, just pass the ball around for a few valuable seconds and try to hit City on the counter coz the Blues HAD TO press and score. QPR's restart went like CMF->CF->Joe Hart straight from the kick off. I know it's painful, but just rewatch the last few minutes. You'll know what I'm talking about. Of course I hate QPR for losing that match, but to play anti-football or to say the least, to be submissive was disgusting. I pray QPR get relegated to Non-League, enter into administration and die an unnatural death.
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:01 - Jun 30 with 2346 viewsNorthernr

Good.
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:15 - Jun 30 with 2270 viewsDWQPR

I will happily admit that when Aguerrrrrrrroooooooooooo scored their third goal I was not the only Rangers supporter who went up and celebrated as we had won the league. Mainly because we knew we were safe and also it meant that United lost the title and watching the reaction of the United supporters at the Stadium of Light on MOTD later that evening was priceless.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:23 - Jun 30 with 2229 viewsMick_S

He seems quite balanced.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:25 - Jun 30 with 2221 viewsDixie_CT

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:23 - Jun 30 by Mick_S

He seems quite balanced.

Like a weeble on a tightrope
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:33 - Jun 30 with 2198 viewsTheChef

To be honest I was fckd off because we'd manage to throw away a 2-1 lead in injury time, in classic QPR fashion.

But hey, everyone went home happy

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:35 - Jun 30 with 2196 viewsessextaxiboy

Looks like a rabid rant but I actually agree with the sentiment .We played brilliantly that day ,two great goals, when no one gave us a chance.We took the shine off the day by not beating them on their own pitch at their cup final.
Hughes snd the coaching staff were unproffessional IMO .I dony care sbout Utd but our performance on that day warranted 3 points...IMO
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:37 - Jun 30 with 2182 viewsNorthernr

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:35 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

Looks like a rabid rant but I actually agree with the sentiment .We played brilliantly that day ,two great goals, when no one gave us a chance.We took the shine off the day by not beating them on their own pitch at their cup final.
Hughes snd the coaching staff were unproffessional IMO .I dony care sbout Utd but our performance on that day warranted 3 points...IMO

Hmmm, until very recently I think it held the record for the least completed passes by a team in a Premier League match. I think we managed something like 82 completed passes in 96 minutes
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:46 - Jun 30 with 2145 viewsessextaxiboy

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:37 - Jun 30 by Northernr

Hmmm, until very recently I think it held the record for the least completed passes by a team in a Premier League match. I think we managed something like 82 completed passes in 96 minutes

So we should have won ugly ...We were 2-1 up and gave up when we were safe .
Login to get fewer ads

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:47 - Jun 30 with 2138 viewsTheChef

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:35 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

True.

But ultimately it fckd over ManUre and you can't really argue with that. Especially as they were up in Sunderland thinking the title was theirs!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 15:52 - Jun 30 with 2117 viewsdanehoop

Never knowingly understood

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 16:26 - Jun 30 with 2009 viewsdavman

Ashley Young and Lee "Bolton Fan" Mason.

The latest reasons why Man U can go F themselves.

That was why I was glad we lost and stayed up.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:21 - Jun 30 with 1866 viewsessextaxiboy

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 16:26 - Jun 30 by davman

Ashley Young and Lee "Bolton Fan" Mason.

The latest reasons why Man U can go F themselves.

That was why I was glad we lost and stayed up.

So if we had been safe before the game you would have wanted ust to lose ?
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:22 - Jun 30 with 1859 viewsTGRRRSSS

I hate United proper full on ABU, fck him.

Besides they did know they were safe, fckng moron, probably from Surrey or somewhere anyway.

Glad he's still gutted though.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2021 17:37]
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:29 - Jun 30 with 1833 viewsted_hendrix

Oh Joyous Day.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:41 - Jun 30 with 1799 viewsJuzzie

When a Man Utd 'fan' brings up that game to me I just remind them that in the last few games of the season they drew 4-4 at home to Everton (after twice being two goals ahead and allowing Everton to get a late equaliser) and lost away at Wigan who finished only two places above us. They also lost at Man City just a couple of weeks before our game there.

Al they needed was just any one of a draw at that game at City or just a draw at Wigan (not even a win) or a win at home to Everton and they'd have been Champions before the final game.

Basically they fuked it up for themselves in those last few weeks but no, blame QPR.

It's not like they'd never won the title before either. Greedy cnts.
They won it the next season anyway so why bleat on about it.

Anyways, I'm realllllllllly pleased as it's back at them for that fukin cheat of a game at LR in 1996 when Cantona equalised about three weeks after kick off and all the other schit they've pulled over the years.
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:49 - Jun 30 with 1778 viewsTGRRRSSS

For Man United fans to bleat about being hard done by..........
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 18:47 - Jun 30 with 1637 viewsDorse

I feast on their tears.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 18:50 - Jun 30 with 1622 viewsDiscodroids

Did i read that right?, it was posted today?. ..and he's still kicking up dust and gravel 9 years later...The bloke sounds like a scrap heap Hal 9000.

His mogadon bleating could put Keith Moon to sleep after a 48hour dexamyl binge with Rotten Rita at the Warhol Factory.

Let it go. Let it go.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 20:12 - Jun 30 with 1490 viewswelwynranger

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:41 - Jun 30 by Juzzie

When a Man Utd 'fan' brings up that game to me I just remind them that in the last few games of the season they drew 4-4 at home to Everton (after twice being two goals ahead and allowing Everton to get a late equaliser) and lost away at Wigan who finished only two places above us. They also lost at Man City just a couple of weeks before our game there.

Al they needed was just any one of a draw at that game at City or just a draw at Wigan (not even a win) or a win at home to Everton and they'd have been Champions before the final game.

Basically they fuked it up for themselves in those last few weeks but no, blame QPR.

It's not like they'd never won the title before either. Greedy cnts.
They won it the next season anyway so why bleat on about it.

Anyways, I'm realllllllllly pleased as it's back at them for that fukin cheat of a game at LR in 1996 when Cantona equalised about three weeks after kick off and all the other schit they've pulled over the years.

I have never understood Rangers anger at Cantonas goal. Because at half time the ref did an interview in which he said that although Utd are losing we will play all night if we have to😇😇😇
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 1444 viewsdavman

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 17:21 - Jun 30 by essextaxiboy

So if we had been safe before the game you would have wanted ust to lose ?

Nah I guess not.

However, if it was Chelsea, then maybe.

Go on, tell me I'm not a "proppa fan"...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 21:29 - Jun 30 with 1374 viewsHAYESBOY

Fck em!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 21:35 - Jun 30 with 1357 viewsCiderwithRsie

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 18:50 - Jun 30 by Discodroids

Did i read that right?, it was posted today?. ..and he's still kicking up dust and gravel 9 years later...The bloke sounds like a scrap heap Hal 9000.

His mogadon bleating could put Keith Moon to sleep after a 48hour dexamyl binge with Rotten Rita at the Warhol Factory.

Let it go. Let it go.

Much, much funnier if they don't though.
Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 23:39 - Jun 30 with 1225 viewsessextaxiboy

Saltiness for QPR - Made me chuckle. on 20:37 - Jun 30 by davman

Nah I guess not.

However, if it was Chelsea, then maybe.

Go on, tell me I'm not a "proppa fan"...

I would not suggest that , its a cheap shot . Just reaching a logical conclusion to your point of view .
I dont get it though , ok the Utd fans can be arrogant at times but it was City that bought the title spemding 50% more than Utd over the last 10 uears ..I just want to win and dont really care how it affects any other team ,thats their problem .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024