Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County 21:04 - Nov 25 with 2975 viewsNoDiddley

Your thoughts?
Obviously In deep shite at the moment
Want them to go down?
Will Steeve rescue them?
Is Wayne Rooney the messiah or just a naughty boy?
Derby County on 21:41 - Nov 25 with 2302 viewsRangersDave

Fookin VVankers.... let em go away quickly.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby County on 21:49 - Nov 25 with 2266 viewsaston_hoop

As I said on the Steve Mac thread, hopefully they'll appoint someone like Rooney or Terry rather than someone like Paul Cook who'd keep them up. Hilarious to see them go down

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby County on 21:59 - Nov 25 with 2224 viewsBoston

No bounty or Mountie can save Derby County
Nose diving to the third level tier
While many round here will wish them no cheer
Ram Rooney cries tears in his beer.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby County on 23:05 - Nov 25 with 2117 viewsDannyPaddox

Neither Enschede Schteve or Mr. Hair-Weave
Can spare them this relegation caper
They've never recovered from Zamora - Wembley
Is their matchday prog still a newspaper?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 23:07]
Derby County on 23:07 - Nov 25 with 2105 viewstimcocking

Of course we want them to go down.

Ps Rooney was a great player, i've no problem with him.
Derby County on 23:26 - Nov 25 with 2065 viewsMrSheen

In Haiku form

Derby are bottom
A wise leader could save them
They have Wayne Rooney
Derby County on 00:55 - Nov 26 with 1989 viewsCiderwithRsie

Derby County on 23:26 - Nov 25 by MrSheen

In Haiku form

Derby are bottom
They have Wayne Rooney

That is the perfect haiku
Derby County on 01:24 - Nov 26 with 1976 viewsBoston

Derby County on 00:55 - Nov 26 by CiderwithRsie

That is the perfect haiku

If you put goodbye at the end of it.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby County on 07:19 - Nov 26 with 1810 viewsPhildo

The was an old fella from Derby
Whose belly had got a bit lardy
Mel Morris said ‘Scout’
‘Let him manage us out’
‘And soon league ones not too tardy’
Derby County on 08:22 - Nov 26 with 1706 viewsRed_Ranger

Keogh

The way they treated him deserves relegation.
Derby County on 08:24 - Nov 26 with 1700 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Derby County on 23:05 - Nov 25 by DannyPaddox

Neither Enschede Schteve or Mr. Hair-Weave
Can spare them this relegation caper
They've never recovered from Zamora - Wembley
Is their matchday prog still a newspaper?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 23:07]

Ha, ha. I remember the " newspaper" programme. I think I might still have one or two from early eighties.

Edit: oh yes, I'd love then to go down, along with Forest and Sheff We'd. The three biggest FFP cheating culprits that have gotten away virtually scott free. Now that would be karma!
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 8:27]
Derby County on 08:34 - Nov 26 with 1673 viewsTheChef

Derby County on 08:24 - Nov 26 by dodge_stoke_r

Ha, ha. I remember the " newspaper" programme. I think I might still have one or two from early eighties.

Edit: oh yes, I'd love then to go down, along with Forest and Sheff We'd. The three biggest FFP cheating culprits that have gotten away virtually scott free. Now that would be karma!

Yep definitely that. Plus:

- Mel Morris
- Wayne Rooney (especially with the way his deal was structured and fcking 32Red)

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby County on 11:14 - Nov 26 with 1515 viewsfrancisbowles

I've no wish to see any club go out of business (well only one) but they deserve relegation and everything that goes with it.
Derby County on 12:17 - Nov 26 with 1428 viewsPhildo

in what seems to be a marriage made in heaven our old mate John Terry is hot favourite to take over as manager apparently
Derby County on 12:51 - Nov 26 with 1381 viewsNorthernr

They very much remind me of us through most of the Flavio era and the early Fernandes era. You can chuck money at it, sign all the players, try and buy your way to success, repeatedly change manager, but you very rarely get anywhere regardless of how good those players and managers are. Even when they had Mount, Wilson and Tomori on loan they still only made the play-offs and were miless off in the final.

There's no bedrock there, no spirit, togetherness, ethos, identity. Everybody's just there to get rich, nobody's going to dig in for you when the going gets tough. Tom Lawrence, absolutely perfect Derby County footballer. We'd probably have spent £8m on that cnt seven or eight years ago because 'Arry knew his grandad or some such bullsht.
Derby County on 13:00 - Nov 26 with 1356 viewsDavieQPR

Abu Derby have a very old team. With quite a few players aged over 30 and a couple at 35.This does not suit the rigours of the Championship. Twelve games in six weeks isn't going to help. Plus is Rooney capable of taking orders from Maclaren or anyone.
Derby County on 13:19 - Nov 26 with 1306 viewstoboboly

Derby County on 23:26 - Nov 25 by MrSheen

In Haiku form

Derby are bottom
They have Wayne Rooney

Apparently some betting suspended on Scum Terry to be manager. Just in time for his racism case to blow up all over again.

#moneyshot

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby County on 13:22 - Nov 26 with 1300 viewswombat

dont forget birmingham got away with it as well ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Derby County on 13:26 - Nov 26 with 1289 viewsPinnerPaul

Derby County on 12:51 - Nov 26 by Northernr

They very much remind me of us through most of the Flavio era and the early Fernandes era. You can chuck money at it, sign all the players, try and buy your way to success, repeatedly change manager, but you very rarely get anywhere regardless of how good those players and managers are. Even when they had Mount, Wilson and Tomori on loan they still only made the play-offs and were miless off in the final.

There's no bedrock there, no spirit, togetherness, ethos, identity. Everybody's just there to get rich, nobody's going to dig in for you when the going gets tough. Tom Lawrence, absolutely perfect Derby County footballer. We'd probably have spent £8m on that cnt seven or eight years ago because 'Arry knew his grandad or some such bullsht.

Same can apply to the relegated teams as well I think.

Its fine when you're pinging the ball around on perfect surfaces in August and September, but a couple of poor results and players still earning PL money don't want to get stuck in come December/January.

As you said there was something not quite right about Watford when we played them - couldn't say they were not trying but definitely seemed in 3rd/4th gear rather than 5th/6th, even after we scored.
Derby County on 16:21 - Nov 26 with 1163 viewsterryb

Derby County on 12:51 - Nov 26 by Northernr

I look at Derby as being exactly the same as Forest.

Everyone of them is only there for the money & have no interest in the future of the club. A premium payment forpromotion would be desired by all of them, but they don't want to expend the energy in achieving it.

Lawrence & his "team mates" are their equivalents of Fer, Mutch etc.
Derby County on 16:31 - Nov 26 with 1135 viewsBoston

The Newspaper Programme. Absolutely fcking hated it. Almost impossible to get home in decent condition after it had been rolled up and stuck in yer back pocket, knees up's, pushing and shoving, couple of scuffles, then the football special back to St Pancras. Still more punishment from sitting on the Underground and your mates, "oh been to Derby 'ave ya, gissa look at that rag". Finally, tattered, torn, folded down the middle, it's still too fuggin big to stack nicely in the away progs pile. Yes, I still have a few.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 16:33]

Derby County on 16:36 - Nov 26 with 1114 viewsqpr_1968

say, just say nottingham forest went down with derby, and thats a probability......

brian clough and peter taylor would be turning in their graves.

how the mighty have fallen.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Derby County on 16:39 - Nov 26 with 1104 viewsBoston

Derby County on 16:36 - Nov 26 by qpr_1968

say, just say nottingham forest went down with derby, and thats a probability......

brian clough and peter taylor would be turning in their graves.

how the mighty have fallen.

Good news is...they keep that bad tempered local derby going.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 16:44]

Derby County on 17:34 - Nov 26 with 1026 viewsTGRRRSSS

Forest have been down not that long ago, be funny if they did again, want them both too cos they're clearly in breach of FFP, Derby especially with the Stadium nonsense.

To many refuse to believe me, but we got punished in the way we did due to the wealth of our owners in my view.

Many of the same Lawyers - seem to have done a far better job for some of the others.

And apart from anything else, I see relegation as a rival more than play offs atm.

Oh yes I'd swap both for Fakes going down though.
Derby County on 18:20 - Nov 26 with 1000 viewsPaddyhoops

Derby County on 12:17 - Nov 26 by Phildo

in what seems to be a marriage made in heaven our old mate John Terry is hot favourite to take over as manager apparently

Let it happen . Please!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024