Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread 11:29 - Jun 22 with 7480 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nervy 1-0 or 2-1 to England for me
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 11:42 - Jun 22 with 2176 viewsstevec

Whatever it takes to dodge France.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 11:47 - Jun 22 with 2183 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 11:42 - Jun 22 by stevec

Only way to avoid France is finish 3rd which could be knackered f they lose tomorrow

Just play to win, shame about Mount but a chance for Bellingham or Grealish to shine
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 11:55 - Jun 22 with 2159 viewsozexile

If you're gonna win the Euros you'll have to beat them anyway. Let's just win a game of football.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 12:01 - Jun 22 with 2142 viewsAntti_Heinola

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 11:47 - Jun 22 by daveB

Only way to avoid France is finish 3rd which could be knackered f they lose tomorrow

Just play to win, shame about Mount but a chance for Bellingham or Grealish to shine

Surely if we draw, we come 2nd and probably get Sweden, or possibly Poland? Or Spain? Runner up group D plays runner up group E.

Bare bones.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 12:31 - Jun 22 with 2061 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 12:01 - Jun 22 by Antti_Heinola

Surely if we draw, we come 2nd and probably get Sweden, or possibly Poland? Or Spain? Runner up group D plays runner up group E.

then in the quarter finals play winner of Group F which will be one of France or Germany

i think unless you know for sure who you will get as we did in 2018 it's pointless worrying about it. I mean there is a chance, a slim one but a chance that winning the group you get Hungary in the next round if they beat the Germans (unlikely but not impossible) and France beat Portugal
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 12:37]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:02 - Jun 22 with 1986 viewsMatch82

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 11:42 - Jun 22 by stevec

I'm more worried about Italy to be honest. They haven't let in a goal in their last 13 matches and have won every single one of them. Unbeaten in 30 games overall. I feel like they are slipping under the radar a bit.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:07 - Jun 22 with 1974 viewsDieByYourSide

Nervy? We're already through. Found it hard to get too worked up over the consequences of the last two group games since beating Croatia. Need a win and a few goals to get us going before the knockouts.

Poll: And it's hi ho

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 22 with 1968 viewsAntti_Heinola

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 12:31 - Jun 22 by daveB

then in the quarter finals play winner of Group F which will be one of France or Germany

i think unless you know for sure who you will get as we did in 2018 it's pointless worrying about it. I mean there is a chance, a slim one but a chance that winning the group you get Hungary in the next round if they beat the Germans (unlikely but not impossible) and France beat Portugal
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 12:37]

well by QFs it's irrelevant who you get.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:46 - Jun 22 with 1859 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:08 - Jun 22 by Antti_Heinola

well by QFs it's irrelevant who you get.

possibly but if you have to play one of Germany or France might be best to do it at Wembley rather than on neutral ground.

Last Euros the same dilemma came up, we dropped points to finish 2nd and we got Iceland in the second round which went well.

Saying that with my selfish hat on I've got my nans funeral next Tuesday so would rather the Monday night game regardless of who we play
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:48 - Jun 22 with 1856 viewsBazzeR

Harry Maguire is a very prominent presence during scenes of the players pre match routine.

Would have to admit to eating humble pie concerning Tyrone Mings both in his on pitch performances and off field interviews.

Phil Foden has gone close to scoring in both matches so my shirt is on Phil Foden to be 1st Goalscorer.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 13:59 - Jun 22 with 1823 viewsgazza1

The only thing that matters is 3 points (and would be nice if we got a proper performance from our talented squad).

Who is next game will be nowhere near the players 'brain boxes' until they have won the game!!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:02 - Jun 22 with 1823 viewsRangersw12

Would like to see Grealish, Foden and Sancho all start with Kane up top

The mistake of not picking Ward-Prowse is clear, as it will be Phillips and Rice again as the 2

2-0 win
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 14:09]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:16 - Jun 22 with 1769 viewswood_hoop

I feel that the team have played so much within themselves that they will burst if not let off the leash, with the possiibity of meeting France or Germany, when we do then lets come out with them worrying about us, as much as it seems some worry about them.

Not picked my score yet, will wait until team is selected and then probably still get it wrong.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:18 - Jun 22 with 1754 viewsPinnerPaul

Had two bets - draw and under 1.5 goals
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:22 - Jun 22 with 1741 viewsTheChef

We're on ITV so a defeat or a draw at best.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:28 - Jun 22 with 1736 viewssupahoopsa

My team for tonight:

Pickford
Trippier McGuire Stones Shaw
Bellignham Rice
Grealish Foden Sancho
Kane

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:35 - Jun 22 with 1719 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:02 - Jun 22 by Rangersw12

Would like to see Grealish, Foden and Sancho all start with Kane up top

The mistake of not picking Ward-Prowse is clear, as it will be Phillips and Rice again as the 2

2-0 win
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 14:09]

would Ward Prowse have started any games? Not sure he'd have been much different to what we have
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:52 - Jun 22 with 1674 viewsdanehoop

We will struggle as Czechs have some quality, pace and a good keeper. Don't see many goals and cagey draw probably suits all parties with key players rested as much as possible.

Never knowingly understood

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:16 - Jun 22 with 1528 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll say 1-1

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:19 - Jun 22 with 1511 viewsgazza1

My Team......

PICKFORD

WALKER(RB) & SHAW/CHILWELL(LB) - If we are playing 4 across the back
STONES/MINGS or MAGUIRE (CB's) - I do not mind

GREALISH/FODEN (MF) then any 3 from BELLINHAM/MOUNT/PHILLIPS/RICE/STERLING/SANCHO with one or two holding depending on tactics for the other players.

KANE (F)
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 16:20]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:36 - Jun 22 with 1475 viewsRog

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:19 - Jun 22 by gazza1

My Team......

PICKFORD

GREALISH/FODEN (MF) then any 3 from BELLINHAM/MOUNT/PHILLIPS/RICE/STERLING/SANCHO with one or two holding depending on tactics for the other players.

KANE (F)

But with Chilwell and Mount not available...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57564682
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:37 - Jun 22 with 1472 viewscollegeranger

Anyone else not playing and isolating due to the "Cobham" variant?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:38 - Jun 22 with 1462 viewsgazza1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:36 - Jun 22 by Rog

But with Chilwell and Mount not available...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57564682

Yeh, heard the rumours, its official now I presume. Not to worry, we got adequate replacements, just as good.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:45 - Jun 22 with 1450 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:19 - Jun 22 by gazza1

My Team......

PICKFORD

KANE (F)

I think the clamor will be for Grealish to replace Mount but would personally like to see Bellingham come in with possibly Sancho in for Foden mainly as I'd like to see what he can do.

I actually think you can pick any combination really but it's much like with QPR if you don't start with good tempo and quick passing plus your full backs don't get forward and create space with attacking runs you end up a bit lost.

Full backs are the key for me, the lack of ambition going forward they both showed on Friday was a big pat of why we struggled. Would personally play a back 3 with Walker at centre half and Shaw & Trippier as wing backs.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:49 - Jun 22 with 1430 viewsgazza1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:45 - Jun 22 by daveB

I think the clamor will be for Grealish to replace Mount but would personally like to see Bellingham come in with possibly Sancho in for Foden mainly as I'd like to see what he can do.

I actually think you can pick any combination really but it's much like with QPR if you don't start with good tempo and quick passing plus your full backs don't get forward and create space with attacking runs you end up a bit lost.

Full backs are the key for me, the lack of ambition going forward they both showed on Friday was a big pat of why we struggled. Would personally play a back 3 with Walker at centre half and Shaw & Trippier as wing backs.

I agree, Grealish is a must starter for me, there are a lot of top players in the squad and only 3/4 players that are 'first names on the teamsheet'.

I have no objections with 3 CB's but we are a little short in that area.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024