Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chaz 22:02 - Sep 21 with 5855 viewsconnell10

I love him , 2 great goals then totally giving it to the Everton fans after he scores his pen ! The bloke is a legend!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chaz on 22:04 - Sep 21 with 3810 viewsGalileo

Perfect response from Charlie
Chaz on 22:11 - Sep 21 with 3678 viewsCiderwithRsie

Yeah, sometimes he is a bit naughty on the pitch but there's no real nastiness (I think) and he's got that bit of vinegar in him which we'd lack otherwise and you need on nights like these.

Bloody good goals too and 90 mins played, which answers a few whingers on Twitter.
Chaz on 22:15 - Sep 21 with 3624 viewsconnell10

Chaz on 22:11 - Sep 21 by CiderwithRsie

Yeah, sometimes he is a bit naughty on the pitch but there's no real nastiness (I think) and he's got that bit of vinegar in him which we'd lack otherwise and you need on nights like these.

Bloody good goals too and 90 mins played, which answers a few whingers on Twitter.

Also he was laughing and joking with the other Rangers players before the shoot out which probadly helps ease the tension.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2021 22:15]

Chaz on 22:21 - Sep 21 with 3538 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chaz on 22:15 - Sep 21 by connell10

Also he was laughing and joking with the other Rangers players before the shoot out which probadly helps ease the tension.

We looked totally relaxed before the pens. Taking second the stats are against you, so brilliant to pop them all in. What a team!

Bare bones.

Chaz on 22:25 - Sep 21 with 3462 viewsitsbiga

Chaz on 22:11 - Sep 21 by CiderwithRsie

Nutting Grant Hall was a bit nasty.
Has he gotten away with that now?

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Chaz on 22:26 - Sep 21 with 3444 viewsconnell10

Chaz on 22:21 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

We looked totally relaxed before the pens. Taking second the stats are against you, so brilliant to pop them all in. What a team!

Yep i was bricking it , but all our players were very cool, but i noticed against Orient in the pen shoot out that all our pens were scored with coolness!

Chaz on 22:27 - Sep 21 with 3436 viewsdistortR

Chaz on 22:25 - Sep 21 by itsbiga

who gives a ..?
Chaz on 22:27 - Sep 21 with 3435 viewsHAYESBOY

Being picky he should of laid the ball off a couple of times with his back to goal but in the box he is our best finisher.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Chaz on 22:29 - Sep 21 with 3407 viewsdistortR

Chaz on 22:15 - Sep 21 by connell10

as he walked back to our half after scoring one of his headers, he was giving Dozzell some advice. Good man for us.
Chaz on 22:31 - Sep 21 with 3353 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chaz on 22:21 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Taking second, as you say, and also into the away end.

Odds stacked against us? What odds?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chaz on 22:34 - Sep 21 with 3310 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Good to see Austin back on the goal trail. Hopefully that will start a run in the championship.
Chaz on 22:36 - Sep 21 with 3298 viewsStainrod

He did really well tonight not just with the goals but he was a constant threat despite often being pretty isolated up there, and you could see the Everton defenders were wary of him.

Thought he might have come off the last 10/15 mins but after the coolness of the penalty I can see why he was kept on.

Glad after the sadness in his personal life his professional life is looking bang on track and hopefully this gives him the lift he needs. Well done Charlie!
Chaz on 22:36 - Sep 21 with 3288 viewsNoelmc

Chaz on 22:31 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought that was odd Brian. Think Everton won the toss so chose ends, so surely we would have the choice to go first.

Surprised if Barbet opted to go second.
Chaz on 22:37 - Sep 21 with 3272 viewsSK_hoops

Give Charlie chances and he will score.

One of the most fun cup games I've ever been to. Agree that Willock and Chair looked more like prem players than anyone on the pitch first half
Chaz on 22:39 - Sep 21 with 3248 viewsSK_hoops

Also shout out to Amos. Looked pretty decent when he came on.
Chaz on 22:40 - Sep 21 with 3219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chaz on 22:36 - Sep 21 by Noelmc

I thought that was odd Brian. Think Everton won the toss so chose ends, so surely we would have the choice to go first.

Surprised if Barbet opted to go second.

Ya, we need PinnerPaul on this one!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chaz on 22:45 - Sep 21 with 3139 viewsted_hendrix

He was born heading a ball.
He was born scoring penalties.
He was born losing his marker.
Only thing he don't do is surf.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chaz on 22:47 - Sep 21 with 3106 viewsStanisgod

Chaz on 22:25 - Sep 21 by itsbiga

Theres always one 🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chaz on 22:59 - Sep 21 with 3001 viewsterryb

Chaz on 22:40 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, we need PinnerPaul on this one!

I think there are two coin tosses.

One for the end & one to choose going first or second.

Losing both must be the end of Barbet as captain!
Chaz on 23:49 - Sep 21 with 2788 viewsGloryHunter

Chaz on 22:59 - Sep 21 by terryb

I think there are two coin tosses.

One for the end & one to choose going first or second.

Losing both must be the end of Barbet as captain!

Yes, there were two tosses, and we lost them both.
Chaz on 23:54 - Sep 21 with 2753 viewsAntti_Heinola

Chaz on 22:31 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Now, I'm in a minority here, but I always think it's an advantage, and a big one, to be taking pens towards the away fans. Taking them in front of your own fans is added pressure, all those expectant faces. I really think it's better to be taking them against a load of people trying to put you off, much easier to concentrate the mind. Always thought it and would love to see the stats on it as I've seen loads of shoot outs where the team shooting in front of their fans have lost.
Taking first is statistically a pretty big advantage i think, and i think that goes to psychology too - you're always taking to stay in the game, rather than to take the lead.

Bare bones.

Chaz on 23:55 - Sep 21 with 2749 viewseastside_r

The execution of the second goal was sublime. He judges the flight of the ball perfectly and makes the only kind of contact that will beat the keeper and go inside the post.
Chaz on 00:02 - Sep 22 with 2709 viewswombat

Chaz on 23:55 - Sep 21 by eastside_r

The execution of the second goal was sublime. He judges the flight of the ball perfectly and makes the only kind of contact that will beat the keeper and go inside the post.

Have to give credit the ball from chair though he didn’t . Have to move and inch to get the contact in the box ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Chaz on 00:04 - Sep 22 with 2689 viewsbosh67

The thing with Charlie is you have to give him service in a space where he has slipped his man. Do that and he scores all day long. Getting the ball in a little earlier really helped him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chaz on 00:05 - Sep 22 with 2682 viewskarl

Chaz on 23:55 - Sep 21 by eastside_r

I agree, most forwards would have gone to challenge the defender, he had judged the flight perfectly and took it on his way down, great skill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024