Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm 10:13 - Nov 1 with 83293 viewsconnell10

Some one saying on WATRB that the Supreme court has thrown out the appeal placed against us and Warren Farm is a goer! Good news if true!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warren Farm on 10:04 - Nov 5 with 5098 viewsPinnerPaul

Warren Farm on 02:23 - Nov 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Yep a very good service. However don't be fooled, despite the freeze it's still more expensive than most of neighboring councils. Essentially it was bloody extortionate 10 years ago.

Well my 83 year old Mum lives in Northolt (Ealing Council) and has to pay £40 on top of council tax to get green waste collected every other week.
Warren Farm on 10:20 - Nov 5 with 5045 viewsBoston

Warren Farm on 18:28 - Nov 2 by PinnerPaul

No idea how they do it, but Hillingdon council have not raised council tax in 10 years, have won more green spaces awards than any other London Borough and we get household, recycling, green and kitchen waste collected separately, but all on the same day, all free - every week - & no wheelie bins either!

Free! Surely you mean at no additional expense?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Warren Farm on 12:53 - Nov 5 with 4924 viewsQPR_John

Warren Farm on 10:04 - Nov 5 by PinnerPaul

Well my 83 year old Mum lives in Northolt (Ealing Council) and has to pay £40 on top of council tax to get green waste collected every other week.

Here in West Berks we pay £50 to get green waste taken away every other week
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 12:55]
Warren Farm on 13:37 - Nov 5 with 4854 viewsToast_R

Warren Farm on 12:53 - Nov 5 by QPR_John

Here in West Berks we pay £50 to get green waste taken away every other week
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 12:55]

We pay £40 in Elmbridge for Garden Waste, paying £180 a month on a Band D which, in itself is a p*ss take. I stopped my Garden Waste subscription a couple of years back out of principle and on the rare occasion we put the bin out for collection now, it still goes... Shhh.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 13:38]
Warren Farm on 15:29 - Nov 5 with 4755 viewsPinnerPaul

Warren Farm on 10:20 - Nov 5 by Boston

Free! Surely you mean at no additional expense?

Compared to my Mum having to pay for a green bag or 2 and she's 83! - yes I call that free - but take your point.
Warren Farm on 08:31 - Nov 6 with 4443 viewsblacky200

Blimey this got off topic. Can we leave this thread purely for Warren Farm? I keep seeing more replies added and go to read them only to find out about another Borough's bin collections.
Warren Farm on 09:46 - Nov 6 with 4363 viewshoopdog

Warren Farm on 08:31 - Nov 6 by blacky200

Blimey this got off topic. Can we leave this thread purely for Warren Farm? I keep seeing more replies added and go to read them only to find out about another Borough's bin collections.

Yeah I agree , but want to say about this mornings recyeling collection didn't take one box because it was too far into the drive believe me it was less than 3 feet into the drive
Hounslows obliging workers
Warren Farm on 07:58 - Jun 1 with 3754 viewsE17hoop

Warren Farm on 08:31 - Nov 6 by blacky200

Skylarks have been found on the Warren Farm site. This may mean that any building has to be delayed until after their breeding season is over. Ealing are aware:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm on 08:06 - Jun 1 with 3734 viewsPunteR

Warren Farm on 07:58 - Jun 1 by E17hoop

Skylarks have been found on the Warren Farm site. This may mean that any building has to be delayed until after their breeding season is over. Ealing are aware:

It's good the club are doing their part. What's a few months anyway in the scheme of things?
Anybody know who's got the building contract?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warren Farm on 12:04 - Jun 1 with 3472 viewsRangersDave

How has someone saying there are Skylarks on Warren Farm somehow been taken as proof to investigate?

Where is the proof? the photographs, the video?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Warren Farm on 12:53 - Jun 1 with 3392 viewsE17hoop

Warren Farm on 12:04 - Jun 1 by RangersDave

How has someone saying there are Skylarks on Warren Farm somehow been taken as proof to investigate?

Where is the proof? the photographs, the video?

The photo in the tweet was taken on the Warren Farm site - I know the photographer.

Warren Farm on 14:47 - Jun 1 with 3246 viewsRangersDave

in all honesty mate, it could be anywhere.

nothing to reference it to WF, like a pile of dog crap, or garages or rubbish.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Warren Farm (n/t) on 15:35 - Jun 1 with 3177 viewsAnonymousR

[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 16:14]
Warren Farm on 16:02 - Jun 1 with 3121 viewsDejR_vu

There will be a protected species for every season. We’ll be the only FL club who, instead of a training ground, has a nature reserve.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Warren Farm on 19:23 - Jan 13 with 2402 viewsE17hoop

And it goes on...

Warren Farm on 19:48 - Jan 13 with 2321 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I wouldn't worry about it, They're out of legal challenges and this just looks small-time and pathetic.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warren Farm on 19:49 - Jan 13 with 2317 viewsLblock

What other reasons will Foney Tony think up next to delay this scheme?!?!?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm on 19:50 - Jan 13 with 2299 views2Thomas2Bowles

Warren Farm on 19:23 - Jan 13 by E17hoop

And it goes on...

£375 in a month with a single donation or £300

Going well then

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Warren Farm on 19:58 - Jan 13 with 2262 viewsThe_Seer

Warren Farm on 19:50 - Jan 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

£375 in a month with a single donation or £300

Going well then

Drove round there on Saturday, still no diggers just 2 people and a dog.
Warren Farm on 20:13 - Jan 13 with 2224 viewsE17hoop

Warren Farm on 19:48 - Jan 13 by BrianMcCarthy

I wouldn't worry about it, They're out of legal challenges and this just looks small-time and pathetic.

This looks like a separate challenge about lack of consultation for an Environmental Impact Assessment being completed by Ealing, even though it was mentioned as long ago as 2015 by the London Assembly.

Warren Farm on 20:21 - Jan 13 with 2186 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warren Farm on 20:13 - Jan 13 by E17hoop

This looks like a separate challenge about lack of consultation for an Environmental Impact Assessment being completed by Ealing, even though it was mentioned as long ago as 2015 by the London Assembly.

Ya, I read through it, thanks. It's subective and vague. I can't see anything to worry about.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warren Farm on 20:26 - Jan 13 with 2156 viewsPunteR

This is dragging on.

Warren Farm on 20:30 - Jan 13 with 2133 viewsDejR_vu

Warren Farm on 20:21 - Jan 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, I read through it, thanks. It's subective and vague. I can't see anything to worry about.

I think the biggest concern is that after so many obstacles, having been told that we’d overcome the last of them and that we were cleared to start, there appears to have been no progress. I think the last update was at the fans’ forum and was something along the lines of we can’t give you an update in case it ruffles feathers at SWF, which is a bit odd seeing as they have no legal avenues left open to them. Suspiciously quiet since.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Warren Farm on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 2108 viewsPunteR

Warren Farm on 20:30 - Jan 13 by DejR_vu

I think the biggest concern is that after so many obstacles, having been told that we’d overcome the last of them and that we were cleared to start, there appears to have been no progress. I think the last update was at the fans’ forum and was something along the lines of we can’t give you an update in case it ruffles feathers at SWF, which is a bit odd seeing as they have no legal avenues left open to them. Suspiciously quiet since.

Agree. They need to just get started. I cant see why they wouldn't. Its not even a huge development.

Warren Farm on 21:23 - Jan 13 with 2008 viewsHayesender

I bet my left bollock, this never gets built

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024