Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread 14:56 - Jan 24 with 15145 viewsPinnerPaul

The other two threads are really about attendance, so thought I would start this as THE match one!

2-1 us Hugill and young Jack for me
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 24 with 1295 viewsplasmahoop

I couldn't go or watch the game tonight. But on paper, looked like a decent selection. Cameron had to have a rest, and hall, surprised eze played. BOS has played a lot and had a niggle. It's a shame we lost, but the logic of the team selection looks good to me
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:25 - Jan 24 with 1283 viewspaulparker

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 24 by PhilmyRs

Really? You didn’t see the Swansea game then where we smashed them 5-1 having made numerous changes, including giving a young kid his debut. Nothing wrong with some squad rotation. Having two wide men lacking match sharpness was a mistake in my opinion as was keeping Lumley in goal. I feel for the kid, he’s indecisive and unsure of himself at the moment and needs a break. I thought Matherson looked good again and Eze looks a cut above, showing a more mature side to his game these days. Bright is a handful but overall disappointed. I think we’re a better team than Wednesday and we largely contributed to our own downfall tonight. Need to cool down in a dark room.

Swansea had a reserve team and wasn’t that bothered, sheff wed just got done 5-0 and were always going to put a strong team out , we got to smart for our own good tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:31 - Jan 24 with 1217 viewsLblock

If we had ambitions to progress then are we REALLY good enough to leave BOS, Wells and Kelly out of our side?
Do you REALLY bring a keeper bereft back into the start after clearly dropping him last weekend?
And if your captain really is your captain do you drop him out if you want to push on in the only competition you can progress in this season?????

Bollox effort tonight and if Marc Poo gets the start again I’ll be livid

Fark the cups and this team

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:32 - Jan 24 with 1209 viewsSteveB

Why are we playing an 11 year old child from Spurs who has no clue how to play football?
Also, can we have our Ryan Manning back please? The fella with the silly beard was a pile of shite.
Joe, oh Joe... I feel your pain......have a holiday mate.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:34 - Jan 24 with 1193 viewsMiss_Terraces

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 21:56 - Jan 24 by Boston

Your starter for ten...who do we blame for this defeat?

Monk, it's the fa cup, he's supposed to put the kids out. How dare he, put a competitive side out.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 1189 viewsWatford_Ranger

Utterly bizarre to play our best player out of position and leave our second best player on the bench for 65 minutes. What exactly did Warburton see from the first half that didn’t prompt a change? Has he ever made a change before an hour when losing?
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 1188 viewsPhilmyRs

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:25 - Jan 24 by paulparker

Swansea had a reserve team and wasn’t that bothered, sheff wed just got done 5-0 and were always going to put a strong team out , we got to smart for our own good tonight

2 fragile bodies in Cameron and Hall, plus Wallace isn’t as young and agile as he once was, can understand those changes. Can also get why he wanted to give the spurs lad some minutes to get match sharpness up. The only selections I didn’t like were leaving out Bright and picking Lumley, if only because his confidence is in bits. I think had Bright started and Kelly had been between the sticks, we would have won tonight. Using the squad wasn’t a mistake.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 1185 viewskarl

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 24 by plasmahoop

I couldn't go or watch the game tonight. But on paper, looked like a decent selection. Cameron had to have a rest, and hall, surprised eze played. BOS has played a lot and had a niggle. It's a shame we lost, but the logic of the team selection looks good to me

Rest them but not all at once and not for an important cup tie.
Login to get fewer ads

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:38 - Jan 24 with 1154 viewsOldPedro

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:35 - Jan 24 by karl

Rest them but not all at once and not for an important cup tie.

Play the today and rest them on Tuesday. The result at Blackburn on Tuesday isn't going to define our season - this evening could have

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:41 - Jan 24 with 1119 viewsWatford_Ranger

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:38 - Jan 24 by OldPedro

Play the today and rest them on Tuesday. The result at Blackburn on Tuesday isn't going to define our season - this evening could have

Rightly or wrongly, tonight makes little difference to Warburton keeping his job in the weeks/months/years to come. Still think he got it badly wrong tonight but I get why managers are willing to sack off the cup.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:42 - Jan 24 with 1118 viewspaulparker

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:35 - Jan 24 by PhilmyRs

2 fragile bodies in Cameron and Hall, plus Wallace isn’t as young and agile as he once was, can understand those changes. Can also get why he wanted to give the spurs lad some minutes to get match sharpness up. The only selections I didn’t like were leaving out Bright and picking Lumley, if only because his confidence is in bits. I think had Bright started and Kelly had been between the sticks, we would have won tonight. Using the squad wasn’t a mistake.

BOS has been On fire and full backs have had nightmares dealing with him, he is also in the form of his life so play him, Clarke has to earn a place in the team and if he needs minutes then that’s what the reserves are for not tossing him a jersey and taking your best player out
Utter stupidity

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:56 - Jan 24 with 1022 viewsplasmahoop

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:42 - Jan 24 by paulparker

BOS has been On fire and full backs have had nightmares dealing with him, he is also in the form of his life so play him, Clarke has to earn a place in the team and if he needs minutes then that’s what the reserves are for not tossing him a jersey and taking your best player out
Utter stupidity

You may well be right,but if he'd played from the off and got injured, everyone would have moaned then. You have to manage players workloads. Kane/rashfofd/vardy are all currently injured
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 23:00 - Jan 24 with 999 viewsStanisgod

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 24 by PhilmyRs

Really? You didn’t see the Swansea game then where we smashed them 5-1 having made numerous changes, including giving a young kid his debut. Nothing wrong with some squad rotation. Having two wide men lacking match sharpness was a mistake in my opinion as was keeping Lumley in goal. I feel for the kid, he’s indecisive and unsure of himself at the moment and needs a break. I thought Matherson looked good again and Eze looks a cut above, showing a more mature side to his game these days. Bright is a handful but overall disappointed. I think we’re a better team than Wednesday and we largely contributed to our own downfall tonight. Need to cool down in a dark room.

Bright disappointed????? WTF

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 23:05 - Jan 24 with 954 viewspaulparker

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:56 - Jan 24 by plasmahoop

You may well be right,but if he'd played from the off and got injured, everyone would have moaned then. You have to manage players workloads. Kane/rashfofd/vardy are all currently injured

BOS has only been a regular since Late November before that he couldn’t get in the side
How about we play BOS at the beginning perhaps go a goal up or whatever then bring him
We ain’t going up or down so the cup should be a priority now , what’s the point in being a fan if you can’t dream about getting to a final I don’t think any of us will ever live to see a day when we get to even a quarter final if that’s our attitude

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 23:07 - Jan 24 with 940 viewskensalriser

Our seventh home loss in all competitions this season.

Hardly a surprise, or even at all unusual.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 23:07 - Jan 24 with 940 viewsjohncharles

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:06 - Jan 24 by johncharles

I’m withdrawing that. I hadn’t seen the team sheet. 🥶
This is fecking stupid. Having found a winning formula Warburton has gone back to the team that lost to Brentford 🤯

As I was saying

Strong and stable my arse.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 23:20 - Jan 24 with 899 viewssexton

If Clarke is worth £10m then BOS is worth £120m.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 00:07 - Jan 25 with 826 viewsRangersw12

Has to be Lumley's last appearance after tonight don't know how many chances one player needs

He's cost us tonight with a dreadful performance

I'm sure resting some players will all be worth it for the inevitable 2-0 loss at Blackburn FFS
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 00:44 - Jan 25 with 796 viewsdistortR

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:35 - Jan 24 by PhilmyRs

Can understand why MW wants to rotate the squad and have everyone getting a bit of game time - he has to be able to cover injuries, suspensions etc.

The league is clearly his priority, but is he looking up, down, or both?
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 00:54 - Jan 25 with 781 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Disappointing. Thought Kane and Clarke were dreadful. And Manning’s play has really dropped off since Wallace started pushing him.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 01:47 - Jan 25 with 737 viewsBoston

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 17:52 - Jan 24 by VancouverHoop

Oh yes I will! Internet shuts down as soon as I know the team selection.

Let’s hope your security detail didn’t wake you up to watch, Your Highness.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 01:51 - Jan 25 with 735 viewsozexile

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 22:56 - Jan 24 by plasmahoop

Or played from the start and we win, then he tears Man Utd apart in the next round and puts an extra couple of million on his price tag.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 04:35 - Jan 25 with 682 viewsHooparoo

Almost a given now that Sheff Wed will get a plum home game in the draw for the 5th round. Chelsea or Man U at home I bet.

So fcking sick of us not taking the cups seriously.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 05:53 - Jan 25 with 656 viewsVancouverHoop

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 01:47 - Jan 25 by Boston

Let’s hope your security detail didn’t wake you up to watch, Your Highness.

I'm afraid they did. But you know what, as a bad as we were, I caught the second half of Northampton v Derby first. It was the most boring performance by a championship team I've seen in a long time. Derby didn't get a single shot on goal. Christ they were dire. Win or lose I'm glad I don't have to watch that rubbish every week.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 07:54 - Jan 25 with 605 viewsPhilmyRs

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 23:00 - Jan 24 by Stanisgod

Bright disappointed????? WTF

To clarify Bright was a handful, one of the best players when he came on. I was disappointed at result, not him, he was class, should have started.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024