Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Social distancing could be here for a year 18:22 - Apr 22 with 2820 viewsGloucs_R

So, could you still have games attended but with reduced capacity?

No away fans

Thoughts?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 2116 viewsBoston

No sex then.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:26 - Apr 22 with 2108 viewsTGRRRSSS

How would most of us go to work???

Most offices don't really have the space to have social distancing in it's truest form, besides which in theory the bug could be on surfaces anyway.

In terms of football no chance.

Especially at Loftus Road
Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 2093 viewsFredManRave

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:23 - Apr 22 by Boston

No sex then.

I'm off to patent my 2meter 9inch strap on...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:38 - Apr 22 with 2052 viewsJuzzie

Although you couLd allocate seats 2m apart probably giving a max capacity at LR of around 4,000 if no away fans and school end is used. Though the costs to have all four stands opened and properly stewarded, catering Kiosks open etc may be prohibitive.
Social distancing could be here for a year on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 1994 viewskensalriser

No sex then.

Only at home, no more away days.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Social distancing could be here for a year on 19:31 - Apr 22 with 1986 viewsQPR_Jim

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:38 - Apr 22 by Juzzie

Although you couLd allocate seats 2m apart probably giving a max capacity at LR of around 4,000 if no away fans and school end is used. Though the costs to have all four stands opened and properly stewarded, catering Kiosks open etc may be prohibitive.

You'd still finish the match and have 4,000 people trying to get out of about 6 exits. It would also make it difficult for the stewards to do their job, normally stand at the entrance checking tickets, might be tricky. Can't see it myself.
Social distancing could be here for a year on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 1959 viewsQPR_John

Social distancing could be here for a year on 19:31 - Apr 22 by QPR_Jim

You'd still finish the match and have 4,000 people trying to get out of about 6 exits. It would also make it difficult for the stewards to do their job, normally stand at the entrance checking tickets, might be tricky. Can't see it myself.

Exactly no matter what the restrictions inside the ground we would all have the get in and get out. I won't be going for a good while after games are allowed although I've paid for next season's ticket.
Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:20 - Apr 22 with 1755 viewsdaveB

I think like everything it's not something to worry about at the moment, i doubt we are going to have games with crowds before September, even that feels optimistic but it could all look very different by then.
Login to get fewer ads

Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:36 - Apr 22 with 1739 viewsLazyFan

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:26 - Apr 22 by TGRRRSSS

Most offices don't really have the space to have social distancing in it's truest form, besides which in theory the bug could be on surfaces anyway.

It's office work, it will be using remote tools like Zoom.

If it's in person, then measures will have to be applied and it will take longer to do work. Such as wearing more protective great and doing work one person at a time if possible for say construction work.

New innovations will appear.

zzzzzzzzzz

Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:37 - Apr 22 with 1737 viewsLazyFan

Social distancing could be here for a year on 19:31 - Apr 22 by QPR_Jim

People will have to form a line of 2m distancing like they do for shops.
To keep times, people will be required to enter 30 mins before kick-off.

zzzzzzzzzz

Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:40 - Apr 22 with 1735 viewsLazyFan

No sex then.

Yeah, this is the big one. It will be billed as a great limiter of a loving "relationships". But we all know you can't have a proper loving relationship without the sex.

zzzzzzzzzz

Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:44 - Apr 22 with 1729 viewsdaveB

Social distancing could be here for a year on 18:26 - Apr 22 by TGRRRSSS

No idea if this will be the norm but we are being told whenever we get the thumbs up to go into the office we have a team of around 25 people, half will work one week spread out around the our bank of desks and the other half work from home and then swap every week. That might not be possible for everyone but is probably how a lot of the big companies will be working at first
Social distancing could be here for a year on 01:09 - Apr 23 with 1688 viewsLoftgirl

I don't take any notice of articles headed "could", "might" or "may be". All designed to keep us under control by the departmaent of guesswork.
Social distancing could be here for a year on 08:56 - Apr 23 with 1582 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All in all, I don't suppose there was a worse time for me to quit quantity surveying for being a gigolo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:00 - Apr 23 with 1570 viewsQPR_Jim

Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:37 - Apr 22 by LazyFan

Ok so we've all got in, watched the match and then the final whistle goes and everyone wants to leave....
Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:07 - Apr 23 with 1545 viewsLythamR

I simply cant see any attended football games in stadiums until social distancing measures are removed, not relaxed, removed.

mass attendance events are going to be right at the bottom of the list for restarting
Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:19 - Apr 23 with 1518 viewsdistortR

Social distancing could be here for a year on 08:56 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

All in all, I don't suppose there was a worse time for me to quit quantity surveying for being a gigolo.

well, depending which gender you work for, as mentioned in a different thread, you could go down the 'on-line slot' route.

Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:22 - Apr 23 with 1512 viewscolinallcars

Social distancing could be here for a year on 08:56 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:26 - Apr 23 with 1499 viewsrobith

In Ireland they've said only gatherngs of under 5,000

So Fulham will be able to go back to normal
Social distancing could be here for a year on 10:17 - Apr 23 with 1448 viewsfrancisbowles

Social distancing could be here for a year on 23:37 - Apr 22 by LazyFan

There's always the bloke that want's to go to the loo halfway through the 45

Not forgetting those that always leave early to avoid the queues.

How do you social distance, when people are squeezing past you?
Social distancing could be here for a year on 10:27 - Apr 23 with 1437 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:26 - Apr 23 by robith

In Ireland they've said only gatherngs of under 5,000

So Fulham will be able to go back to normal

Well, in Ireland all gatherings are out.

Over 5,000 needs a licence and the licensing authority have told the local councils not to issue any until September. But under 5,000 are still ruled out too.

So no joy for Fulham.

Social distancing could be here for a year on 10:38 - Apr 23 with 1422 viewsstowmarketrange

I sit in the lower loft and we’ve been practising social distancing for the last 8 years,or since it was made into a family stand.
Social distancing could be here for a year on 11:06 - Apr 23 with 1395 viewsrobith

Social distancing could be here for a year on 10:27 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, in Ireland all gatherings are out.

Over 5,000 needs a licence and the licensing authority have told the local councils not to issue any until September. But under 5,000 are still ruled out too.

So no joy for Fulham.

Jokes are much better with technical explanation, thanks Brian
Social distancing could be here for a year on 11:11 - Apr 23 with 1381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Social distancing could be here for a year on 11:06 - Apr 23 by robith

Jokes are much better with technical explanation, thanks Brian

Ya, sorry!!

Social distancing could be here for a year on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 1326 viewsR_from_afar

Social distancing could be here for a year on 09:00 - Apr 23 by QPR_Jim

Ok so we've all got in, watched the match and then the final whistle goes and everyone wants to leave....

I've had it wrong all these years. Those fans who flounce before the final whistle have actually been doing everyone else a favour by making social distancing easier to achieve

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024