Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Fulham. 14:03 - Jun 30 with 29259 viewsMickS

6:30 folks - strange days indeed; most peculiar mama.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:27 - Jun 30 with 2443 viewsqprxtc

I’m going to have a ginger tea, put my feet up, watch Grand Designs and have a little cry.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:28 - Jun 30 with 2385 viewskensalriser

Another zero return from a London derby. God it's hard work supporting QPR.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR v Fulham. on 20:29 - Jun 30 with 2337 viewsRs_Holy

Meh!
QPR v Fulham. on 20:29 - Jun 30 with 2289 viewsLowerloftLad

checks score roles eyes wont be hanging around for this weeks excuse night all

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

QPR v Fulham. on 20:30 - Jun 30 with 2266 viewsqueensparker

I much preferred the three month period of optimism during lockdown. This is unbearable. We look well off the boil and easy to beat
QPR v Fulham. on 20:30 - Jun 30 with 2251 viewsQPRSteve

So Frustrating. I'm sure we're cursed. Never, but never get a break.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:30 - Jun 30 with 2245 viewswelwynranger

QPR v Fulham. on 20:24 - Jun 30 by distortR

come on Rangers , deserve something here

Oh dear
QPR v Fulham. on 20:30 - Jun 30 with 2210 viewsPinnerPaul

Played a lot better today BUT both goals poor ones to concede, big chances missed and set pieces wasted and ball given away far too cheaply - too many faults like that to win a match.

How many games left?

On to the next one.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Fulham. on 20:30 - Jun 30 with 2208 viewsMatch82

QPR v Fulham. on 20:29 - Jun 30 by LowerloftLad

checks score roles eyes wont be hanging around for this weeks excuse night all

Better, but not good enough.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:31 - Jun 30 with 2205 viewskarl

Could've/should've won but ultimately didn't deserve it as we were at fault for both the goals conceded. I thought outside those odd insipid moments we were decent but you can't beat good sides doing that and that's what management have to sort out.
I thought energy levels looked OK generally, it was application at all times that's needed
QPR v Fulham. on 20:33 - Jun 30 with 2103 viewsLblock

Even game I thought
Fittest team won
Really looking over our shoulders now. What a bunch of wasters.... from outside play off chancers to needing something to stay up.
Same old, same old

PS Message to Warbs.... don’t try and defend the fitness thing, it’s palatable and you should’ve made changes sooner

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR v Fulham. on 20:33 - Jun 30 with 2062 viewstraininvain

QPR v Fulham. on 20:30 - Jun 30 by queensparker

I much preferred the three month period of optimism during lockdown. This is unbearable. We look well off the boil and easy to beat

I must’ve been watching a different game tonight! We deserved at least a draw and I doubt Fulham would’ve had many complaints if they lost.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:33 - Jun 30 with 2060 viewsBostonR

Last three results are just stupid! So hard to see where we are going as a club. Fulham below par but win. We lost to teams in the bottom three last season and we do the same again. We’ve played some nice stuff this season but we are still no better off position wise.
Do we just accept that is where we are as a club?
QPR v Fulham. on 20:34 - Jun 30 with 2030 viewsRangersw12

Bright Clearly gave up to close Christie down
QPR v Fulham. on 20:36 - Jun 30 with 1989 viewsted_hendrix

Sadly the stone cold truth is we're not very good, the sooner people realize that the better, our nearest and dearest are way better than us, we've been left behind and I'm not embarrassed about that anymore.

We're just lumbering along making the same old mistakes on the pitch.

We clearly need to play a club near the relegation zone quickly, beat them and breath a sigh of relief.

Oh wait a minute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR v Fulham. on 20:36 - Jun 30 with 1983 viewsconnell10

QPR v Fulham. on 20:33 - Jun 30 by BostonR

Last three results are just stupid! So hard to see where we are going as a club. Fulham below par but win. We lost to teams in the bottom three last season and we do the same again. We’ve played some nice stuff this season but we are still no better off position wise.

Yep we are shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR v Fulham. on 20:38 - Jun 30 with 1899 viewsjoe90

Didn't deserve anything from that, but it's still frustrating because this team can play football.

Why bring on Chair so late in the game? Fulham dominated in midfield and held possession well. We offered nothing in return.

Kelly fluffed the first goal and possibly could have done better for the second, but it was a good goal.

We had a few chances that didn't go our way - Amos missed a sitter, Hugill denied by a a great save and Manning by the crossbar.

Coming off the back of two games which on paper we should have won, this defeat is worrying.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:39 - Jun 30 with 1883 viewsRangers67

QPR v Fulham. on 20:36 - Jun 30 by ted_hendrix

Sadly the stone cold truth is we're not very good, the sooner people realize that the better, our nearest and dearest are way better than us, we've been left behind and I'm not embarrassed about that anymore.

We're just lumbering along making the same old mistakes on the pitch.

We clearly need to play a club near the relegation zone quickly, beat them and breath a sigh of relief.

Oh wait a minute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All to predictable. The players are on the beach and it really doesn’t mean very much to them. Whatever the coaches were doing during lockdown it was a waste of time. If these players had half the passion of the fans that would be nice.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:40 - Jun 30 with 1864 viewsMiss_Terraces

This is the hardest loss of them all for me. Not because it's fulham but because of the goal we scored woke my senses up. I've been really flat about this version of football but a goals a goal unless it's a consolation one.

Konk, if you're reading this, don't stay away out of respect because you've always shown total respect on this board. You are a valued member of this board and we know you won't take the p!ss. I'd like to hear your views as much as anyone's.

If I've talked crap I apologise. I've had more than a few beers and we lost. I've had a goal, please can I have a win, if it's not too much to ask for. Haven't we all suffered enough?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 20:42]

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

QPR v Fulham. on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 1849 viewsaston_hoop

That was frustrating, if Amos or Kane had put their chances away then it'd have been a different game. If Kelly had saved the first one then the same too. I do feel Amos was a big weakness today though, just doesn't offer anything. If someone can tell me what I am missing with him, then I'm listening.

Trying to find some positives - Hugill was ok, better than last couple of weeks. Kakay was good, seemed calm and composed. Kane much better RWB than RB that is for sure. Having the support from Kakay seemed to make a lot of difference.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR v Fulham. on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 1838 viewsdistortR

QPR v Fulham. on 20:38 - Jun 30 by joe90

Didn't deserve anything from that, but it's still frustrating because this team can play football.

Why bring on Chair so late in the game? Fulham dominated in midfield and held possession well. We offered nothing in return.

Kelly fluffed the first goal and possibly could have done better for the second, but it was a good goal.

We had a few chances that didn't go our way - Amos missed a sitter, Hugill denied by a a great save and Manning by the crossbar.

Coming off the back of two games which on paper we should have won, this defeat is worrying.

i saw it as an improved performance, I think we miss Hall more then people imagined we would.
QPR v Fulham. on 20:42 - Jun 30 with 1820 viewstraininvain

Come on we’re not that bad! Maybe people got carried away with the playoff talk and expected too much.

Try to look at the whole season and we’ve been good at times but very streaky and we’re back on a poor run of results. At times we’ve played exciting football but ups and downs are the reality of our financial situation / squad (youngsters mixed with others acquired on the cheap).

On the bright side, we might keep Eze and Bright if they play like this for the rest of the season!
QPR v Fulham. on 20:48 - Jun 30 with 1710 viewsR_from_afar

QPR v Fulham. on 20:33 - Jun 30 by BostonR

But it's hard to know how we change things. FFP has us by the throat and let's be honest, many of us thought we would spend the whole season in a relegation scrap, as opposed to - gulp - just the tail end of it.

Don't get me wrong, I am utterly fed up with us failing to mount a promotion challenge and constantly being sucked into an end of season relegation battle, but the club is massively constrained by FFP. FFP stacks the cards against us and other clubs with low revenues and requires us to turn base metal into gold in order to progress.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR v Fulham. on 20:49 - Jun 30 with 1678 viewsjoe90

QPR v Fulham. on 20:41 - Jun 30 by distortR

i saw it as an improved performance, I think we miss Hall more then people imagined we would.

Agreed, it is an improved performance of sorts, but I can't help but think of the 9 points we've dropped.

It doesn't matter whether or not we could make the play-offs, we should still try and finish the season as strong as possibly.

We've got 6 games left, I'd really like to see us win a few games before the end of the season!
QPR v Fulham. on 20:51 - Jun 30 with 1638 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I think when you take the season as a whole, we're a decent side with young exciting talent that's prone to really bad spells. We're not shite, and we're not QPRcelona.

I do find it hard to believe that the results would have been the same if play wasn't halted in March, and we definitely got something wrong during the break. Too many agents in players' ears? A message of "relax, this season is over" from staff? Don't really know, but it took us three matches to finally play a decent match.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 20:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024